Will Jagex ban pvp trick?

shooterbob7

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Well, its unfair for skillers and people that work to 99 and the money they get is incomparable to what you can get from this gambling.

skillers CAN do it,they just won't,everyone can do it.

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pvp doesnt always work. Ive built drop with a buddy for over 30 minutes. Then took about 10mil with me into a hotspot and killed him. Risked a ton and got like 50k >.> and he had 75k

You were just doing it wrong

wl7w9j.png

They should ban it or make it impossible because its just so extremely stupid. If i had never played runescape before and someone showed me runescape pvp worlds and that half the people only farm drops by killing theri friends i would laugh at him for playing this wierd game. :roll:

also the flower hitting to get drop rate up, how extremely homo/wierd does that look for outstanders. just imagine if a gaming site would review runescape pvp and they saw loads of guys hitting eachother with flowers. :wall:

pvp worlds are such a fail its almost funny.

So the people that want to get rid of it.... If you found a quick way of making money would you want Jagex to take it out of the game? Anyways anyone can do it, so what's it hurt? so it's not really unfair. also it's really dependant on luck, so Jagex should take out clues too?

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

So the people that want to get rid of it.... If you found a quick way of making money would you want Jagex to take it out of the game? Anyways anyone can do it, so what's it hurt? so it's not really unfair.

If getting rid of it means making runescape a better game then yes and in this case pvp would be a much better place without them.

Anyone can scam or auto too but that doesnt make it fair does it?

So the people that want to get rid of it.... If you found a quick way of making money would you want Jagex to take it out of the game? Anyways anyone can do it, so what's it hurt? so it's not really unfair.

If getting rid of it means making runescape a better game then yes and in this case pvp would be a much better place without them.

It's nothing like scamming or autoing.... What are people doing the trick hurting? NOTHING.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

It's nothing like scamming or autoing.... What are people doing the trick hurting? NOTHING.

Its hurting real pkers that work hard for their drops while 25kers get way better drops with alot less work and no skill involved. Its also affecting the prices of pvp items like zuriels/vesta etc in a bad way. Without 25kers folooding the market with these items real pkers would be way better off? Makes sense now?

Its hurting real pkers that work hard for their drops while 25kers get way better drops with alot less work and no skill involved.

the real pkers choose not to do the trick.... Real pkers pk for fun with drops as a plus. 25kers do it for money. Anyone can do it, they choose not to. Plus, pking definetely isn't considered working for money o.0

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

the real pkers choose not to do the trick.... Real pkers pk for fun with drops as a plus. 25kers do it for money. Anyone can do it, they choose not to. Plus, pking definetely isn't considered working for money o.0

Whether they pk for fun or consider it work its still HURTING real pkers and thats what the whole argument is about. :roll:

Whether they pk for fun or consider it work its still HURTING real pkers and thats what the whole argument is about. :roll:

It's not hurting real pkers in any way... I personaly don't want to sit there for 2 hours with flowers, but some people want to..

How is it hurting real pkers?

Against your arguments...

1. Pvp equipment wasn't meant to be sold in the first place, but to be used.

2. I had a fury since the beggining of Pvp, and yet I have profited off of it...

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

It's not hurting real pkers in any way...

Its hurting real pkers that work hard for their drops while 25kers get way better drops with alot less work and no skill involved. Its also affecting the prices of pvp items like zuriels/vesta etc in a bad way. Without 25kers folooding the market with these items real pkers would be way better off? Makes sense now?

^ This

2. I had a fury since the beggining of Pvp, and yet I have profited off of it...

1. For pvp equipment to be used it has to be sold/bought so people can buy wichever part/set they wanna use. Anyway i fail to see a connection to my argument. Pkers would still be way better off without 25kers flooding the market with these items whether they are ment to be sold or not. Who are you to decide that btw?

2. I havent said anything about furies, you can get it off pvping but its not a pvp equipment. Still, look what happaned to infinity stuff, master wands etc..

Not gonna respond any further because everthing has been said already and i dont feel like repeating myself any longer.

I dont see any way for jagex to ban this trick, what will they do say you have to skill in combat gear and decide what you will wear for you?

The pvp gear was not meant to cost a ton of money and be merchanted. Jagex intended for it to be used by whoever received it as a drop to boost their pking ability while it lasted, besides the stuff was being sold as junk so it dropping in price is the appropriate response. If prices of non pvp equipment objects are being lowered by this trick (allegedly, could just be from pvp drops legitimately) then jagex should look into changing the drop rates .

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

It's not hurting real pkers in any way...

^ This

1. For pvp equipment to be used it has to be sold/bought so people can buy wichever part/set they wanna use. Anyway i fail to see a connection to my argument. Pkers would still be way better off without 25kers flooding the market with these items whether they are ment to be sold or not. Who are you to decide that btw?

2. I havent said anything about furies, you can get it off pvping but its not a pvp equipment. Still, look what happaned to infinity stuff, master wands etc..

Not gonna respond any further because everthing has been said already and i dont feel like repeating myself any longer.

It's not hurting real pkers at all. Furies are very common 25k drops and haven't decreased at all...

Also the pvp items were going to decrease anyway, any item that dissapears after a certain amount of time is a waste, and people realized that.

Jagex themselves stated that the PvP equipment was implemented to use, not merchanting as said above.

You have ben complaining about the 25k thing giving an advantage yet have not complained about pvp equipment at all...

Anyone that has cash can do 1. The 25k thing 2. buy pvp equips

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

Dude, lvl 3s cant go to the wild, so skillers cannot do this pvp "advantage".

And luck doesnt matter. You can get more profit than loss.

Most of you on the defensive probably do this too, it really is unfair. Just think about it. If everyone got a fury, wouldnt the price drop? Gf.

shooterbob7.png

Most of you on the defensive probably do this too, it really is unfair. Just think about it. If everyone got a fury, wouldnt the price drop? Gf.

Gf? People get hundreds maybe even thousands(that may be pushing it) of furies a day from pvp trick, and prices have risen...

Btw, we were comparing normal pvp drops to pvp expliot, and skiller cannot even get on pvp worlds...

Gf.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

it doesnt always work...friend risked 200k and i got spinal plate....and it was a fair fight, lasted a good 3min...and it wasnt "fixed" because we both had decent gear on and both teled via ardy lever.

jagex prob wont change...its at the discresion (sp?) of the players and how much theyre willing to risk for a gamble. usually its their loss

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Gf? People get hundreds maybe even thousands(that may be pushing it) of furies a day from pvp trick, and prices have risen...

Btw, we were comparing normal pvp drops to pvp expliot, and skiller cannot even get on pvp worlds...

Gf.

Lol level 3's really can't go to pvp, never knew that.

I won't say how much i've made from this, but it does seem a bit OTT how easy it is to make money from it. I just think jagex will impliment some ideas to fix this, but alot of ways to fix it would completely ruin the pking aspect of the worlds.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

They'll have to change the system. I think if they increase the minimum from 25k to say 150k then people will do it less.

I really don't think its a problem though. I see how you can think that it will drop the prices for furies and such by adding new furies to the market. But, you also gotta think of the furies that are now lost through player deaths in PvP.

090831004444.png

Alright, its time for me to step in, as I've probably gained the most off of 26king out of anyone.

The way PvP works -- there are a few drop tables. There is a drop table for killing someone that doesn't lose over 25k, or if you dont risk 75k... which is all the junk iron, cakes, stuff. However, thats not the point. There is a drop table for low potential, medium potential, and high potential. Each of these is like a seperate monster -- it has common drops, uncommon drops, and rare drops... and even extremely rare drops.

The way a drop works -- each item in a drop takes away a certain amount of your potential, and this is a constant value -- not entirely based on the value you get. Apparently, if you leave an item on the ground, after it disappears it restores that lost potential back -- this is according to Jagex and my personal testing, though.

It takes 30 minutes to build up your potential -- and I believe this usually raises it to high for about 3 kills or so. I don't really know -- I don't really keep track of my hot zone time. It will take a few minutes to get yourself set up again, then to get those three kills -- thats usually about 40 minutes, and 75k has been wasted. You could get just bolts or mystic or something, or you could get something massive. Then usually you gotta die to your friend as well, using up a little more time.

Compare this to doing solo bandos or something -- the supplies cost about what, 50k per trip for 2 kills? And each trip takes about what, 20 minutes? Thats like, 4 kills for 100k wasted in the time it takes to do 25k trick. And considering how much rune it drops, you pretty much always profit from this as well. You also could get tassets, chestplate, boots, or hilt. Just like 25kers could get a fury, berserker ring, or even something like a Dragon Full Helm. Its all luck.

Now you see I've made a ton off of this -- I have gotten 115 brawling gloves, 3 DFH, and 1 DFS. However, hotspot is NOT the only reason I've gotten all this -- I have used 8 Vesta's Longswords pking, and I risk whips -- and when I die, this raises my potential even more. And for some reason, it seems like your drops are tons better when you're using PvP stuff. Probably just coincidence, but idk. But not all my stuff is 26ked -- I do pk, too. It just seems to be all my good stuff that I get has come from 26k's that I've done after using brawling gloves that I have or bodyguarding some friends or watching pvp fights out of boredom. I do have 60 video clips of me pking -- I don't vid all the time though, I do forget a lot. But I'm getting off topic.

Of course, you do get more pvping than you do doing solo bandos, but I suppose team GW would be better. You don't use that much in supplies, and estimates put God Wars at about 1m per hour in the end based on drops. This is more than you get doing PvP, however in PvP you can be gaining experience while you're doing hotzone. PvP 25king does NOT result in 1m per hour, its just a more relaxed method to gaining money. God Wars is still better money -- though you do risk more. You do also gain experience doing god wars -- combat experience of course.

In other words, this is not the best money in the game. And a lot of the skilling you can do in PvP worlds in hotzone means you risk a LOT. I could elaborate more, but I'll do this later, as I don't have time at the moment.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Totalpwnage,

It seems you know quite a lot about drop potential.

Have you done some experimentation yourselves?

I have been trying to do some in f2p for a couple of weeks:

See: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=777500

But still cannot be sure of what are all the parameters to take into account?

My end goal would be to know what would help getting a Corrupt piece drop in f2p for example. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

I have not done much f2p, but it seems that f2p and p2p potentials are seperated. The best method would probably have to be building up hotzone of course.

Though, lets not get off topic. This isn't about how hotzone works, so yeah..

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!