Need for Speed

eggzs

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Sup tif'ers with over 10 Need for Speed games released in nearly 15 years it is probably one of the longest racing game franchises ever and it is nearly impossible to find a gamer who has not heard of "Need for Speed".

So the question I pose to you is what is the Best NFS game? Some say the franchise peaked at Porsche Unleashed while, the best next-gen NFS is Most Wanted and that Undercover is a crock of [cabbage] but for all we know, hes the St... anyways whats your opinion, I'm mostly interested in MW vs Carbon as I am looking to purchase one of them but other imput is welcome. ::'

eggzs.png

I played NFS:U2 to death years ago. I got it on PS2 a few weeks after it came came out and not having a memory card at the time, played it arcade style for a month before getting a memory card and finishing it about 3 times so night time racing doesnt really appeal to me. I also heard that customization options have been decreased since U2 is this correct?

eggzs.png

I played NFS:U2 to death years ago. I got it on PS2 a few weeks after it came came out and not having a memory card at the time, played it arcade style for a month before getting a memory card and finishing it about 3 times so night time racing doesnt really appeal to me. I also heard that customization options have been decreased since U2 is this correct?

That's what I think, in MW, you can only get Bodykits (compared to UG2s Front, Rear Bumpers and Side skirts) and less vinyls,plus half the time you're getting chased by the cops. :thumbdown:

Carbon is better customization-wise, as you have AutoSculpt, that's why i'd get it, you can make some wicked combos with that stuff. :thumbsup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Only one I ever had was Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed. I remember spending ages playing just to get the best car :P

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Most Wanted is my favorite, the storyline is amazing.

It's a good game, with a good story (only up to like Blacklist 6) but it really lets you down woth the lack of custimization options. :|

#rpgformod

can you still mod individual (exhaust tips, front/back bumpers, spoilers etc.) parts like in Undground 2 in Carbon? If so is it possible to do the same for exotics, I know you couldn't do this in Midnight Club 3.

eggzs.png

Need for speed II, Lol I played that game soo much :D

I have every game since then, except Undercover, because everyone says its crap....Might go buy it soon though.

Though, I reckon Most Wanted is the best :P

Underground II close to that though, but gets kinda boring, and thew coolest looking parts arn't in the game as the coolest looking :(

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Hot Pursuit is pretty good, but High Stakes has pretty much everything HP had and much more, so it's my favorite. Porsche Unleashed was pretty good aswell, and I haven't put much time into any since then. It seemed to go in a different direction that I didn't really like too much.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Hot Pursuit is pretty good, but High Stakes has pretty much everything HP had and much more, so it's my favorite. Porsche Unleashed was pretty good aswell, and I haven't put much time into any since then. It seemed to go in a different direction that I didn't really like too much.

I really gotta find my copy of HP2. (Wait, was the a 2?) and see if it will work on my computer. =D>

#rpgformod

I own Most Wanted and Prostreet and have played Underground 2 and Carbon.

Prostreet is terrible. Don't buy it. If you do, I'll sell you mine for very cheap.

Carbon and Underground 2 are great for customization, so if that is all you care about, buy one of those.

Most Wanted has very little customization, but is an amazing game for racing. They focused more on the gameplay in MW, and it paid off. By far my favorite, if you're going for the gameplay/storyline buy it. Also, running from the cops is a whole lot of fun.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Also, running from the cops is a whole lot of fun.

He lies! Running from the cops, it really starts to get on your nerves when you leave your safehouse and you're straight into a pursuit. Sure, it was a great idea to add to the realistic side of things, but after your first 20 or so pursuits, it gets very annoying. :|

#rpgformod

He lies! Running from the cops, it really starts to get on your nerves when you leave your safehouse and you're straight into a pursuit. Sure, it was a great idea to add to the realistic side of things, but after your first 20 or so pursuits, it gets very annoying. :|

No, it is still awesome. It is easy to avoid pursuit if you don't want one anyways :|

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

No, it is still awesome. It is easy to avoid pursuit if you don't want one anyways :|

Yeah, pretty much.

I love the pursuits, i remember spending 45mins on the most epic chase ever and then getting caught because I thought I was in a cooldown area, so I went to get something to eat while I waited and by the time I got back I was busted :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep