Leveling Crafting 65+

Danqazmlp

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

I'm aiming for 75 crafting for slayer rings, maybe higher if i find a good way to level.

Currently crafting blue hides into vambs, and thinking of moving to blue bodies at 71, but are there any other methods with exp around the same for cheaper?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Buy emeralds and gold bars to make emerald rings. Sell on the ge at mid price for a 5gp loss per ring. Alternatively, enchant the rings and sell them on mid at the ge for a 20gp profit per ring.

This is assuming you: buy the emerald, the gold bar, and the cosmic runes.

EDIT: I don't know the exp rates, sorry. All I know is that I did this from 68-70 crafting to save some money. :$

hzvjpwS.gif

I'm not sure about other methods (I used tiara crafting for a while, but I'm not sure how much it costs or the exp rates), but, if you're using dhide, I strongly recommend using sacred clay needles to cut your losses in half.

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

Im currently using up SC needles, but might switch to emerald rings afterwards as there only 15 exp less than blue vambs each without SC needle. That or i might go get more needles.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I'm doing Air Battlestaffs to 75 right now. Almost there, I got about 65k to go. They aren't the best way to do crafting on a budget though. If you have done Summer's End and gone through the invisible portal at Rogue's Castle in the deep wilderness and freed the Rogue trader guy there, you can just make unenchanted jewelry and sell all the jewelry to him (he buys for market mid-price) when you're done.

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

I'm doing Air Battlestaffs to 75 right now. Almost there, I got about 65k to go. They aren't the best way to do crafting on a budget though. If you have done Summer's End and gone through the invisible portal at Rogue's Castle in the deep wilderness and freed the Rogue trader guy there, you can just make unenchanted jewelry and sell all the jewelry to him (he buys for market mid-price) when you're done.

he buys for minimum price

foukouei.png

Half your posts are just correcting people, asianboy.

Anyway, do daily battlestaves, dont worry about trying to save money with bracelets or anything.. Imo you can make better money in the time saved when making green dhide bodies.