Answered

Angelic

Dusties are very good for crimson charms. About every 1-2 kills, you get a crimson charm. Not sure the actual rate, but it is pretty high.

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

I tested it out last night.

I got about 1 crimson per 3-4 kills (bad luck I think), although I got a fair amount of gold, green and blues too.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Dusties are very good for crimson charms. About every 1-2 kills, you get a crimson charm. Not sure the actual rate, but it is pretty high.

It's actually very close to 1 in 3 for a crimson charm, good, but not the best.

D chain I believe is 1 in 10,000 - 1 in 30,000. Very rare, never hunt for it here. Just bury it deep in the back of your mind and try to not think "D CHAIN" every time you get a red vamb drop (like many people seem to do, lol).

XP rate, with no slayer task is about 50-60k. They're alright, but you have to concentrate the whole time since they aren't agressive (if your on an empty world in chaos tunnels, try line up multiple dusties).

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

I've killed a lot of dust devils, and their charm drop rate seems to be right around 40%. 2/3 to 3/4 of these will be crimson charms. They have a lot of alchable drops, so you definitely want to bring some alching runes, unless you deicde to ice burst them, in which case you'll likely end up leaving those goodies on the ground.

Never meleed them, so not sure about melee XP. They don't seem like the best option for training, the range XP is sort of slow.