Melee void?

vettro

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Depends, the only good uses are voiding barrows with a GS or Whip, which you need 85+ melee stats to attempt, or power training on armored zombies. (70k-100k exp/hr with your stats)

Also Monkey Guards, though I believe Dharok is most exp/hr.

Guide: viewtopic.php?f=180&t=767739

~ Captainkidd

Depends, the only good uses are voiding barrows with a GS or Whip, which you need 85+ melee stats to attempt, or power training on armored zombies. (70k-100k exp/hr with your stats)

Also Monkey Guards, though I believe Dharok is most exp/hr.

Guide: viewtopic.php?f=180&t=767739

~ Captainkidd

Salamander is far better for barrows, proslyte is better for armored zombies, and armored zombies are better then monkey guards.

Currently no use for melee void besides Waterfiends, which are beat by rock lobsters.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

i dont think the extra couple trips to an altar make up for the 10 or 15% (not sure exactly) boost of void

You also get hit more often when wearing void + Bunny (at least I did, 99 defence) and I had to use up invent space on food which makes me lose out on gp/hour. Whereas with a Bunny + Prosy not only do I maximize my invent space I can also make less trips to the alter which does balance out to more exp/hour.

I have tried both ways and I find myself gaining more exp/hour with Proselyte.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

so is void melee useful for anything?

Currently no use for melee void

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

i dont think the extra couple trips to an altar make up for the 10 or 15% (not sure exactly) boost of void

You also get hit more often when wearing void + Bunny (at least I did, 99 defence) and I had to use up invent space on food which makes me lose out on gp/hour. Whereas with a Bunny + Prosy not only do I maximize my invent space I can also make less trips to the alter which does balance out to more exp/hour.

Yea an with void you miss out on bonuses with the Neitznot, Barrow gloves, and even bandos. I really never noticed a difference in void to the set up mentioend above, exept for maybe a 1-2 more damage and maybe a bit more accurate, but the defense loss doesn't make up for that whatsoever, so no don't waste your time like I did.

patr1ckotg1.png

Yea an with void you miss out on bonuses with the Neitznot, Barrow gloves, and even bandos. I really never noticed a difference in void to the set up mentioend above, exept for maybe a 1-2 more damage and maybe a bit more accurate, but the defense loss doesn't make up for that whatsoever, so no don't waste your time like I did.

The max would change 3 or 4.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Meh, its not really worth the effort. I got it and the only use I found for it was halberding cave horrors, and even then I'm sure other armour would have worked better. Its ok to get, but I think that the points would be better spent on the xp, or herbs or watever you buy with them =P

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

The max hit would change around 1.4, and would force you to pray almost twice as often. Plus a bunyip will barely keep up for healing, and anything less then super setted 99 defence with piety will require food. And even then your flirting with 40- HP at times if you get unlucky.

DeviledEgg24.png

The max hit would change around 1.4, and would force you to pray almost twice as often. Plus a bunyip will barely keep up for healing, and anything less then super setted 99 defence with piety will require food. And even then your flirting with 40- HP at times if you get unlucky.

Hmm... I assumed 10% :XD:

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Hmm... I assumed 10% :XD:

Forgot the +15 strength your losing from barrows gloves\nezinot :P

DeviledEgg24.png

when i duel, the accuracy bonus is amazing ( i guess).

Piety+cb pot+ 78 att/85 str+ void melee with a dds can slice through 85 def+ and dfs (in my experiences).

I love using void against armored foes in the duel arena because the accuracy is nice. (but then again void is paper #-o :wall: #-o :wall: #-o ... so i'll get hit like crazy)

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

when i duel, the accuracy bonus is amazing ( i guess).

Piety+cb pot+ 78 att/85 str+ void melee with a dds can slice through 85 def+ and dfs (in my experiences).

I love using void against armored foes in the duel arena because the accuracy is nice. (but then again void is paper #-o :wall: #-o :wall: #-o ... so i'll get hit like crazy)

+15% on void is roughly +17 attack\strength on a whip setup, meaning that -12 strength from barrows gloves\-3 from nezinot makes void only +2 more strength.

-12 attack from barrows gloves makes void only +5 more attack, roughly equivalent to warrior ring and nearly 1/4th that of defender. Completely unnoticeable without extensive, precise testing. It's your imagination.

DeviledEgg24.png