Metal- associated with the devil..?

m0nkeym0j030

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason why people state metal is associated with the devil is the sound rather than the actual lyrics ( at least where i live), just because a band sounds "heavy" everybody assumes they worship Satan. Also the ones who criticisms the music doesn't even read the lyrics and try to understand fully what the artist/band is trying to express. :?

metal is for heathens and sinners.

Oops. Looks like I'm gonna be going on the highway to Hell. :ohnoes:

God is very angry and would like to have a word with you...there's still hope. Actually, nevermind, you don't listen to metal. z-z-z-zing.

Uhhh... Yes, I do. :^o

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

• 2 weeks later...

Look up : metal, A head bangers journey on youtube (tells about christians starting it!). There are christian Deathcore bands, With blood comes Cleansing...

If your religion was forced to change, (If I were you, and more Violent, and less agnostic) I would burn the new church...

P.s. In American Hardcore there is a Straightedge UU minister (Closest Punk Sub-genre to metal)!!!

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

metal is for heathens and sinners.

Oops. Looks like I'm gonna be going on the highway to Hell. :ohnoes:

God is very angry and would like to have a word with you...there's still hope. Actually, nevermind, you don't listen to metal. z-z-z-zing.

Uhhh... Yes, I do. :^o

The emote is misleading.

But nonetheless, I will tell you now: KoRn and Godsmack don't qualify. Close, but no cigar.

Why should we care if people think metal is satanic?

It's not like the inquisition's after us.

That reminds me, in Afghanistan, the Taleban movement has threatened (and executed those threats) to suicide bomb any buses or restaurants near the Pakistani border or inside Afghanistan, that plays any sort of music or video films for the customers' entertainment. Apparently goes against their personal, narrow religious concepts that the great majority of muslims don't agree with.