i'm wondering what are some good stats if i want to mmake a simple lvl 20 pker

atm i got:

cb lvl 12

-23 str

-17 hp

should i train anything else?

x_1sh0t_u_x.png

x_1sh0t_u_x.png

~~! Someone please help me by giving me suguestions on where to get my combat skills up (melee) !~~

First account to reach this CB Lvl :D

I know nothing about PVP and such.. but I do know this. Strength only determines how hard you can hit. Attack determines how often you'll hit high. Attack is a must. The level that you should achieve, I do not know. But I'm sure someone here does.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

1) :lol:

2) a level 20 will not due. simply because the level 30s will kill you easily because at that stage it will be a difference in health level. What i suggest doing though is to get 60magic and watever your hp will be and see what your combat level is. then pk. or improve and get some defense or something. The thing is that in low leveled pking mages rule because at a mere level of 60 they can bash a player with 16s.

1) :lol:

2) a level 20 will not due. simply because the level 30s will kill you easily because at that stage it will be a difference in health level. What i suggest doing though is to get 60magic and watever your hp will be and see what your combat level is. then pk. or improve and get some defense or something. The thing is that in low leveled pking mages rule because at a mere level of 60 they can bash a player with 16s.

He's right. If you want to low level pk.. create a mage account. It won't take long to level.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

I'm making 2 lvl 30ish pk'in accounts, 1 is a mage/hybrid, 1 is a def nub.

-Mage-

10 atk

44 str

1 def

40 hp

35 mag

35 ran

1 pray

CBL: 27

-DEF-

10 atk

33 str

40 def

24 hp

29 mag (to kill elvarg, i'll level with curses)

1 ran

1 pray

CBL: 30ish

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Get 40 attack 70 strength 70 range 59 magic 1 defence 1 prayer, then range 2h in f2p.

ultimately this is what you try to do but it will get you at 50combat. Also taking the time to get to 70s might be too long for him. he is just looking for a very quick way to make a pker.

the best way is to just dump str and attack and just get magic up. magic pwns at levels 40 and under. think about it ... you can hit 16s and you can do it pretty effectively because nobody trains magic nowadays :roll:

Trouble is finding the cash to train mage to high levels early on, and thehn realising at level 50ish that the hitpoint levels gained during the 3-40 combat levels are now hurting your KO ability by limiting range, or strength later.

BUT indeed, if a level 35-40 pker is what you want, then a 59 mager is the key. Just go to minataurs to mage away, and use the arrows, ores, and gems as you income. You may have to use the arrows, and range for a while to boost your income.

Good Luck.

Trouble is finding the cash to train mage to high levels early on, and thehn realising at level 50ish that the hitpoint levels gained during the 3-40 combat levels are now hurting your KO ability by limiting range, or strength later.

BUT indeed, if a level 35-40 pker is what you want, then a 59 mager is the key. Just go to minataurs to mage away, and use the arrows, ores, and gems as you income. You may have to use the arrows, and range for a while to boost your income.

Good Luck.

Fist of Guthix. Fun and free xp. At around 35 mage you can start winning.

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the stats that you need below!

Stats:

Magic: 1 or 10

Range: 10 or 15 or 20

Strength: Keep it or higher it till you get to lvl 23.

Attack: 20 or 35

Prayer: 10 or 15

These are pretty perfect stats for a lvl 23 or 20 and remember these stats will last for only till lvl 25 and you will have to raise one of those to get higher lvl.

• 4 weeks later...

all are right but if you dont wanna create a account dont train attack and train strength or if you want strong Armour then train defense but I would recommend that you only train it to level 10 for some black Armour.I will tell you the stats in the below.

Stats

Attack: 25

Strength: 30

Range: 35

Magic: 20

Defense: 1 or 10

Prayer: 10 or 15 or 20

if you have a huge cash wad, go members, get

Combat: 36

Attack: 20

Strength: 45

Defence: 1

Hitpoints: ~45

Range: 40

Prayer: 31

Magic: 1

now use your huge cash wad, buy corrupt vesta's sword, find someone to fight, pepper them with rune knives until they're low, then whip out your sword, and smack up to 23 as a ko

yeah, 23's at 36 combat haha

while this is wholly unrealistic

wouldn't it be fun X)?

That WAS subliminal;

you just didn't notice it

Ahh Runescape.... Where the men are men and so are the women...