A second Excalibur?

Lets_3ekout

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

I decided to try enhanced excalibur on some harder slayer tasks (multi combat fire giants with a combat familiar, tends to give me trouble unless I keep standing in a corner). As a welfare SGS, turns out it ain't half bad for a select few tasks.

What I'm wondering now if anyone knows if you can get a second excalibur? It's been years since I've done the quest so I've forgotton everything about getting a new one :(

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

I know you talk to the lady of the lake and pay her 500 gp, i think, to get another one if you lose yours. But idk if you can drop it and get another from her and pick it up off the ground.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

idk if this might work with enhanced version, but when i was tearing down my PoH, i realized i had an Excalibur as a display..and an extra one in my bank..

it will cost some, but idk try it.

(dont know if this is a bug...doubt it..)

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

Its actually called "Enhanced Excalibur," and you can get it after completing seers achievement diary completely.

On Topic...:

Go to the lady of the lake, in Taverley.Drop the sword, buy a new one(500gp).Repeat until you've gotten enough.

5c96fbd7db.png

java2009021518224462vn5.png

PROUD Owner of Quest cape since 12/25/08 99 Attack Achieved 6/5/09

Drops: Dragon Boots x5, Dragon Chainbody x1 (Dusties) Abyssal Whip x3, Abyssal Head x1

Best single TT Reward: Saradomin Platebody + Zammy Page 3