Tanis5432 Blog ~(99 Con + My Amazing Accomlishment!)~

Where to next?

Well I completed a not goal but a semi goal like a mental happy place kind og goal I know I'm rambling and such but I completed a relatively large goal in about 20 min today =D

110cb80s.jpg

End of 1 task start of another.

Anyways It wasnt a goal but its a nice accomplishment.

I think I may do more fishing and such getting fishing and cooking to 80 maybe I don't know yet. I will probably farm while I fish but who knows.

I have a few more pictures on my home desktop ill post tomorrow or sunday from a rather nice first trip to Avainsie' I enjoyed them so maybe 80 range in the near future?

Well so long and fare well

Over and out.

Tanis <3

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you gonna be a pr0 ranger nao?

Range? psh, he did that last night in his sleep. He's getting 99 slayer in about 5 minutes...

lawl man i know it is a joke but what kind of drugs are you on .. jk

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

So you gonna be a pr0 ranger nao?

Range? psh, he did that last night in his sleep. He's getting 99 slayer in about 5 minutes...

lawl man i know it is a joke but what kind of drugs are you on .. jk

~~~legoman187~~~

I dont know anymore they all the same now.

Name one and im on it =D

I wish i leveled that fast -.-

Nice slayer and combat level ups :D. Good luck with your ranging :) I really like that skill myself tbh...

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Side Track and Random Stuff.

Well rtoday I did a little something to help my fishing out.

The rest of the stuff is random pictures of stuff for fun.

And also a picture of the loot from that Aviansie run I mentioned.

Level ups:

Well this morning I used the Tip.It skill planner to see if I had enough charms for 74 and what do you know I did. I quickly turned the few penguin points I had in and went to buy the supplies I needed. I used the Kyatt Method along with Ring Of Dueling. First I used all my greens for fruit bats then my blues for Mithril Minatuars and the last little bit of exp using Crimson for Stranger Plan pouches. After buying materials and shards cost me a total of a little over 800k for 2 levels.

The reason I wanted 74 is for Granite lobster to use while I go fishing. Also 74 is one step closer to 88 =D

72smn.jpg

smn74.jpg

Random stuff:

This was my first ever run to Aviansie I really enjoyed it and at some point will most likely get 80 Range down there while making a lot of money. The Coins are from alching Rune Dagger(P+) and Rune Limbs. 4800 A Dagger and 9300 A Limb.

Avainsie.png

This next picture me and TicTac(Pitac) and another friend were killing Roaches for no real reason and I made a comment asking where I should level range and he kept not answering me so i kept asking and it led to this.

Sterotype.jpg

Last Night I was bored and 717th Knight asked If I would like to duel because his friend lent him D claws so I agreed and headed down to Duel Arena and this first Fight ended rather quick.....

717owned.jpg

All I have to say is OWNED

For the most part It was even he would kill me and I would kill him. It was fun but still I owned him like the first 3 fights in a row then he came back a little bit =D

Thanks for reading.

Tanis <3

Woot, go Tanis! 80 melee's are ownage! Nice Avi trip and summoning!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

It seems like I hardly post here :wall:

But i watch your blog tough <3:

Now get all combat stats 90+ Please?

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

[hide=]

Level ups:

Well this morning I used the Tip.It skill planner to see if I had enough charms for 74 and what do you know I did. I quickly turned the few penguin points I had in and went to buy the supplies I needed. I used the Kyatt Method along with Ring Of Dueling. First I used all my greens for fruit bats then my blues for Mithril Minatuars and the last little bit of exp using Crimson for Stranger Plan pouches. After buying materials and shards cost me a total of a little over 800k for 2 levels.

The reason I wanted 74 is for Granite lobster to use while I go fishing. Also 74 is one step closer to 88 =D

72smn.jpg

smn74.jpg

Random stuff:

This was my first ever run to Aviansie I really enjoyed it and at some point will most likely get 80 Range down there while making a lot of money. The Coins are from alching Rune Dagger(P+) and Rune Limbs. 4800 A Dagger and 9300 A Limb.

Avainsie.png

This next picture me and TicTac(Pitac) and another friend were killing Roaches for no real reason and I made a comment asking where I should level range and he kept not answering me so i kept asking and it led to this.

Sterotype.jpg

Last Night I was bored and 717th Knight asked If I would like to duel because his friend lent him D claws so I agreed and headed down to Duel Arena and this first Fight ended rather quick.....

717owned.jpg

For the most part It was even he would kill me and I would kill him. It was fun but still I owned him like the first 3 fights in a row then he came back a little bit =D

Thanks for reading.

Tanis <3

[/hide]

ya lol, you should of had the post where i owned u like 20 times rofl

2h87rk8.jpg

Drops:2x Dragon Chain, 8x Dragon Platelegs, 3x Dragon Plateskirts

Recently Demoted to F2P, now getting 99 attack via giant spiders

[hide=]

Level ups:

72smn.jpg

smn74.jpg

Random stuff:

Avainsie.png

Sterotype.jpg

717owned.jpg

Thanks for reading.

Tanis <3

[/hide]

o rly?

[hide=]

Level ups:

72smn.jpg

smn74.jpg

Random stuff:

Avainsie.png

Sterotype.jpg

717owned.jpg

Thanks for reading.

Tanis <3

[/hide]

But then he wouldn't seem like such a bad*ahem*!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

[hide=]

Level ups:

72smn.jpg

smn74.jpg

Random stuff:

Avainsie.png

Sterotype.jpg

717owned.jpg

Thanks for reading.

Tanis <3

[/hide]

But then he wouldn't seem like such a bad*ahem*!

lol?

Being lazy is Ftw!

So I decided I would try my hand at getting DP and doing 26k trick!

Granted i do noting while I get DP Its alright i watch TV read you know whatever...

2 Nights ago I got this within 5 kills:

pvp1.png

(Ahrim + D long on same kill)

Then I decided to get more DP and this time TicTac let me kill him and heres 2 of the kills on him....

<3 TicTac hes the bestest =D

FURY.png

Killed my DP bad lol

Dmed.png

Dragon drop so i screenied not that great.

Time to get more DP for the hell of it

Tanis <3

Thanks for reading.

This was a mistake post but I am goin to edit with more PVP drops <3 Tictac my Pitac =D

Throwinfaxes.png

(21k per axe and I got 26) Addy(P++) are 1.3k have 90k total they work well for junk when I loan out D claws.

MiningBrawlers.png

(Farseers helm are also junk)

(What should I DO Coal or Mith?)

Time for more DP!!!!!