Quest 150

Le_Fay

Type in You I I Perhaps I'm and choose the first choice should be Postbag 26 scroll down to Wise Old Revue and look at the favorite quest for the Wise Old Man and Bob the Cat. Also only use the capital letters in the box.

Warsaver.png

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Type in You I I Perhaps I'm and choose the first choice should be Postbag 26 scroll down to Wise Old Revue and look at the favorite quest for the Wise Old Man and Bob the Cat. Also only use the capital letters in the box.

I get Postbag 23 as my first result but when I put in You I I Perhaps I'm Anyway I That Zanik I get postbag 28 as my only result.

I'm checking it right now for any possible hints. Good finds on your part though. That 6 "I" thing could really be true.

Okay, after slogging through 23 pages of insanity, I'm leaning towards...

Dorgeshuun sequel and some serious boss hunting. A grumpy Bandos minion? A hostile, high-level, grumpy Bandos minion? That you're stuck soloing?

And some less-than-warlike goblins and Zanik not so stuck in a box and Yu'Biusk becoming a little less of a barren, blasted wasteland and more of a goblin paradise.

And, maybe, I could do it the day it comes out. Maybe. If I hurry up and actually finish Land of the Goblins. :lol:

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

I am:

100% sure it is a Dorgeshuun quest. 100% sure that it involves Zanik. 75% sure that it is a masters quest. 25% sure it will give us good permanent rewards.

Agreed, with the hints that Mod Mark H gave us in the screenshot:

quest150hint.png

I'm positive on it being a Dorgeshuun Quest. Which is good, as it is a really nice storyline (in my humble opinion).

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

I am:

100% sure it is a Dorgeshuun quest. 100% sure that it involves Zanik. 75% sure that it is a masters quest. 25% sure it will give us good permanent rewards.

quest150hint.png

I'm positive on it being a Dorgeshuun Quest. Which is good, as it is a really nice storyline (in my humble opinion).

He said "between the box" but Zanik seems to be outside the box...line...thing....

perhpas he mean's to think bout the chasm! look if u think, al mpas are huge squares(just that they finish in black) so then between the box owuld be that the council would like ot find the dorgeshuun movario sent down the chasam and bada-bing they discover the temple anf bla bla bla

EDIT: Between the box, the bandos impresioned coffin!!!!!!!!!!! just think it squared and, in my opinion, is a portal to real yu'biusk!

patopuma.png

Patopuma.png

Just to point this out but the next Dorgeshuun quest is supposed to be the final one, with Land of the Goblins explicitly being called the penultimate when released and all.

ty for info but what we need to know if it's gonna be new150th so expected quest!

patopuma.png

Patopuma.png

I had a dream last night. About the release of a big Gnome-themed quest. The only thing I got from my dream was that you needed high firemaking.

And some of my dreams turned out to be visions ::'

Oddly, I had a dream of Dragonstone Claws shortly after Burthrope and Death Plateau were released. Close enough ::'

I'm also quite disappointed by the seeming message that 150 is not going to be a Grandmaster Quest. Maybe it'll take the shape of RFD? (Rated Special)

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I am:

quest150hint.png

He said "between the box" but Zanik seems to be outside the box...line...thing....

I don't really understand what you're trying to say...

[hide=warning, spoiler!]Zanik was sucked into the Bandos box in the end of Land of the Goblins, so she's inside, right? Well, with the cryptic hint of Mark it seems she isn't really in it either, but she's definitely not outside it. Between the box to me sounds like it has something to do with dimensions...[/hide]

sighistorian.jpg

I am:

quest150hint.png

[hide=warning, spoiler!]Zanik was sucked into the Bandos box in the end of Land of the Goblins, so she's inside, right? Well, with the cryptic hint of Mark it seems she isn't really in it either, but she's definitely not outside it. Between the box to me sounds like it has something to do with dimensions...[/hide]

I think he was trying to say that Mod MMH says the work "Zanik" outside his little "box" that he makes with the two lines in his post in the screenshot. The box could be what you're referring to, but it could be about his "box" that he seems to intentionally make in his post, implying, perhaps, that the clue is within those two lines of text.

1icyna.png

[hide=also a spoiler]Could it be that the box is the real entrance to Yu'biusk?[/hide]

priest_wiz.png

[hide=]

I am:

quest150hint.png

I think he was trying to say that Mod MMH says the work "Zanik" outside his little "box" that he makes with the two lines in his post in the screenshot. The box could be what you're referring to, but it could be about his "box" that he seems to intentionally make in his post, implying, perhaps, that the clue is within those two lines of text.

I see what you mean, and I think you're onto something here! Maybe it's an anagram? The lines aren't just dots by the way, if you copy/paste it in Word they'll be like little boxes with minimum height.

[hide=also a spoiler]Could it be that the box is the real entrance to Yu'biusk?[/hide]

Could be, could be, but I'm not sure. You already teleport there using the Fairy Rings, so it would be logical if it was the real place. I have no idea :P

EDIT: Wow, small font :?

sighistorian.jpg

quest150hint.png

Wait... Mod Mark H draws a box in his post... and the word Zanik isn't in it... :!:

Zanik isn't in the box!

OMG OMG OMG breakthrough :!: :!:

OK maybe a bit exaggerated. Would be kinda lame if Zanik was stuck inside a box the whole time... how epic and senseful storywise is that? So it's kinda a given that he isn't actually stuck inside the box.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

quest150hint.png

Wait... Mod Mark H draws a box in his post... and the word Zanik isn't in it... :!:

Zanik isn't in the box!

OK maybe a bit exaggerated. Would be kinda lame if Zanik was stuck inside a box the whole time... how epic and senseful storywise is that? So it's kinda a given that he isn't actually stuck inside the box.

It's like in The Matrix:

There is no box.

priest_wiz.png

quest150hint.png

Zanik isn't in the box!

It's like in The Matrix:

There is no box.

Zanik isn't in the box..... YOU'RE IN THE BOX!!!

quest150hint.png

Zanik isn't in the box!

It's like in The Matrix:

There is no box.

Zanik isn't in the box..... YOU'RE IN THE BOX!!!

OMG THE WORLD IS THE BOX! AND THE BOX IS THE WORLD! The box that Zanik is trapped inside is true freedom, and we're all trapped! It makes perfect sense now!

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg