~~Elysian sigil drop~~

still looking for the guy who got the sigil in ge box to make a topic here laughing at people who csed it, 20mil is nothing to get, id rather a friend getting a 1bil item, then my ls points would go up high enough so i get the drop the next time.

i think your all just selfish wanting the 20mil now instead of risking the fact that you wouldnt get the drop.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still looking for the guy who got the sigil in ge box to make a topic here laughing at people who csed it, 20mil is nothing to get, id rather a friend getting a 1bil item, then my ls points would go up high enough so i get the drop the next time.

i think your all just selfish wanting the 20mil now instead of risking the fact that you wouldnt get the drop.

More than 4 members said they preffered CS, and that's up to them either if it's good choice or bad. The clan simply listened to them, how is that selfish?

Selfish?

Selfish??

I think you're selfish for trying to get the drop yourself and then losing all your friends.

That, and learn to spell words.

TifSig.jpg

BBC3 wrote:

i think your all just selfish wanting the 20mil now instead of risking the fact that you wouldnt get the drop

Uhm your an idiot. Elysian sigil is not 1b. Your better off to ls mass at sara or arma miss 2 hilts then go to corp. CS corp is the biggest waste of time.

siggyok.jpg

BBC3 wrote:

i think your all just selfish wanting the 20mil now instead of risking the fact that you wouldnt get the drop

Uhm your an idiot. Elysian sigil is not 1b. Your better off to ls mass at sara or arma miss 2 hilts then go to corp. CS corp is the biggest waste of time.

yes, it is. on the street. in ge its so much less than what people are wiling to pay its just...laughable

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

BBC3 wrote:

not rly, iv missed 3 sara hilts this weekend went to corp, only got 2 drops.... and yes, street price is over 1b

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

I sure as hell hope you're killing the CB for fun and NOT for money - because if you're idea to make money was to cs the CB, then statistically speaking you're an idiot.

P.S. - the drop rates are a lot higher than 1:50 or 1:75 for a sigil.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

I sure as hell hope you're killing the CB for fun and NOT for money - because if you're idea to make money was to cs the CB, then statistically speaking you're an idiot.

You don't know me to tell i'm an idiot, so just shut up. -.-

If you wanna talk about statistcs, check this:

We got sigil after 53 kills, 15+ members of clan do CB, if we get sigil at this rate would take 795 CB kills without being 100% right it would be a elysian sigil, not elixir for example...

Hope you are not too idiot to get what i mean...

pinguim0310.png

We got sigil after 53 kills, 15+ members of clan do CB, if we get sigil at this rate would take 795 CB kills without being 100% right it would be a elysian sigil, not elixir for example...

1. I don't have to know someone in order to call them an idiot if in fact they are doing something rather dumb.

2. GWD is considerably better for making cash than CB is.

3. Good luck getting an elysian sigil every 53 kills. -.- I'll just let my sara hilt splits add up daily while you get your sigil splits weekly (if even).

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

1. I don't have to know someone in order to call them an idiot if in fact they are doing something rather dumb.

3. Good luck getting an elysian sigil every 53 kills. -.- I'll just let my sara hilt splits add up daily while you get your sigil splits weekly (if even).

We start doing CB cause we did 3 months in GWD and got no hilt!

At sara we got like 5 SS and 6 shards...

pinguim0310.png

We start doing CB cause we did 3 months in GWD and got no hilt!

At sara we got like 5 SS and 6 shards...

madman and all the ppl that say elysian is 1bil, tell me what junk worths 800mil?

Read this only if u think ur cool enough: lets say u get elysian at ls, post a screen of a trade showing that u have the money for a 1 bil trade.... this is ur homework noobs. and yes u fail

madman btw u are a noob, because u are.... don't u dare to say u would ls'ed at cb cuz i know that after the 1 sigil u wouldn't get, u will curse ur life, noob. so shut up, go and pick up ur hilt at gwd.

the only thing is: u do ls at cb only if u wan tto get a sigil and u wanna keep it, its not worth it to sell.

so please stop with the 1bil. will never come true.

ls=keep it.

Oake

madman and all the ppl that say elysian is 1bil, tell me what junk worths 800mil?

Read this only if u think ur cool enough: lets say u get elysian at ls, post a screen of a trade showing that u have the money for a 1 bil trade.... this is ur homework noobs. and yes u fail

madman btw u are a noob, because u are.... don't u dare to say u would ls'ed at cb cuz i know that after the 1 sigil u wouldn't get, u will curse ur life, noob. so shut up, go and pick up ur hilt at gwd.

the only thing is: u do ls at cb only if u wan tto get a sigil and u wanna keep it, its not worth it to sell.

ls=keep it.

Ls sigil who sell is a noob that's true, also people say its 1b in street value, who in RS have 900m worth of junk?

pinguim0310.png

ls=keep it.

It's nice to see tif doesn't discriminate against [developmentally delayed]s.

You guys are completely misunderstanding the entire concept of killing the CB, so I shall enlighten you.

- One reason a player would kill the CB is because they want a sigil to make into a spirit shield. As it is near impossible to buy them on the GE, this is a logical reason to go.

- Another reason a player would kill the CB is for fun. Obviously if someone considers something fun, that's a logical reason to do it.

Those are the only 2 logical reasons for killing the CB. But if your only goal in going is to make money, well then that's not a very smart choice - statistically speaking. It's on par with deciding your going to make money in the real world not by having a job/career, but by playing the lottery.

ls=keep it.

It's nice to see tif doesn't discriminate against [developmentally delayed].

You guys are completely misunderstanding the entire concept of killing the CB, so I shall enlighten you.

- One reason a player would kill the CB is because they want a sigil to make into a spirit shield. As it is near impossible to buy them on the GE, this is a logical reason to go.

- Another reason a player would kill the CB is for fun. Obviously if someone considers something fun, that's a logical reason to do it.

Those are the only 2 logical reasons for killing the CB. But if your only goal in going is to make money, well then that's not a very smart choice - statistically speaking. It's on par with deciding your going to make money in the real world not by having a job/career, but by playing the lottery.

Thank madmanpur3 for the logic <3.

bling3.png

[blingkachi50]

ls=keep it.

We where there to have fun and earn cash, and most of us benefited from that. 1.5M onyx bolt drops...etc

We tried GWD for hours without luck. CB is more funar. We don't take selfish choices, we asked everyone and they wanted CS.

As for LS, everyone keeps giving receipe to how to take advantage of it. Yet i have no screenshots as proof of them working...

Pretty pathetic tbh.

ls=keep it.

We where there to have fun and earn cash, and most of us benefited from that. 1.5M onyx bolt drops...etc

We tried GWD for hours without luck. CB is more funar. We don't take selfish choices, we asked everyone and they wanted CS.

As for LS, everyone keeps giving receipe to how to take advantage of it. Yet i have no screenshots as proof of them working...

Pretty pathetic tbh.

There's really no point in this argument. Want to know why Mad hasn't posted pictures yet? Maybe because throughout the hundreds of kills he's done, he hasn't gotten a drop yet? Maybe because the statistical drop rate is far lower than 1:53?

The simple truth of the matter is that statistically, you are expected to make more per hour at God Wars, or heck, Dagannoth Kings, than at Corporeal Beast. The drop rates, given by the many many RSOF masses, both LS and CS, point to a ridiculously low rate.

Which I believe is what Mad said in the first place. If you were there solely to make money, you are idiots, statistically speaking. From your post, it is obvious that that is not the case: you were there because it was fun. And if that's the case, then Mad's statement hardly applies to you...

Please, this thread is ridiculous. One group criticizes the drop receivers for being financially stupid, when the team had other motives. This team then complains straight back about how anyone who uses lootshare is greedy. I assure you, teams do not use LS out of greed. When I was at CB for over 200 kills with my 3-man team, we had a pretty solid agreement: I wanted the divine sigil. Another member wanted Elysian. Another couldn't even wear the two upper shields, and wanted an AGS. We're friends. I wouldn't be upset at all, or "curse my life" as someone put it above, if we got an Elysian rather than a Divine, I'd be happy for my friend. The same would apply to him had we received a divine. And in either case, we'd be more than willing to help our last team mate get his long desired AGS.

Grats on the drop ::' One way to try and even out the market and keep away from some merchers who just hold onto for months upon months in their bank, enjoy the $$$ :D

triplewich-sighd.jpg

Sig made by Dragon100177/Hatebringer.

Triplewich's Blog

Solo Drops: Saradomin Hilt: 1xBando Hilt:1x Bando Tasset:2x Bando Plate:1x Godsword Shards:3x Saradomin Sword:5x

Team Drops(CS): 1x Saradomin Hilt: 2x Saradomin Sword

Team Drops(LS): 1x Saradomin Hilt

Metal Dragon Maging/Ranging/Meleeing Guide by Triplewich

11,026th to 99 mage!!!51,536 to 99 Str!!!30,960 to 99 Range!!!47,435 to 99 HP!!!2,048 to 99 COnstruction!!!72,957 to 99 Att!!!