Special Bar.

Angelic

Add a special bar to weapons that do not have a special. Thus, when using a Rune C'bow, Crystal Bow you are able to see when to switch weapons to spec. Instead of switching and being one tick off. Not that big of a deal but would not be hard to implement I would assume.

Short and sweet ::' .

Supporters

will_holmes

iamthechamp

sees_all1

Jenove

s1reatalot

blakdragon39

Angelic_Whim.png

Good idea, although it shouldn't appear for f2p, since they don't have any specials. I'd also like it if the bars were divided up more, since it's obvious that the game can read at least half a bar. :thumbsup:

~ W ~

sigzi.png

What if that was placed as another circle by the minimap... so you'd have run, prayer, summoning, hitpoints, and special? Would be an appropriate place for that. And it would change colors when you equip a weapon that is able to use it, and you'd be able to use it without switching interfaces.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

What if that was placed as another circle by the minimap... so you'd have run, prayer, summoning, hitpoints, and special? Would be an appropriate place for that. And it would change colors when you equip a weapon that is able to use it, and you'd be able to use it without switching interfaces.

That is a great idea. It would be extremely useful, so you wouldn't have to change interfaces to use the spec. If you were in a hard fight you could stay on your inventory and not have to switch to eat.

iamthe_champ.png

5ODa.gif<---Please click him and you get a cookie!

Something liek this ....maybe add special in f2p to taunt us to become p2p? marketing push?

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

That is a great idea. It would be extremely useful, so you wouldn't have to change interfaces to use the spec. If you were in a hard fight you could stay on your inventory and not have to switch to eat.

Totally agree, but jagex hate pures+pkers so they probably woulden't.. but i love this idea :thumbup:

S1r_eatalot.png

This is good stuff.

Support.

Make Magic short drain only 35% of the special bar too.

But yea, it seems useful, just make it grey on objects that have to special.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

In addition, don't we also need "Spec restore pots?" If these would come into being, they would obviously have to be priced highly so that people coulden't abuse them.

Death should not be taken as 'the end,' but a very effective way to cut down taxes.

• 2 weeks later...