@@@ OMFG @@@

Grats? 3/10 Not that hard to make 10m :wall:

triplewich-sighd.jpg

Sig made by Dragon100177/Hatebringer.

Triplewich's Blog

Solo Drops: Saradomin Hilt: 1xBando Hilt:1x Bando Tasset:2x Bando Plate:1x Godsword Shards:3x Saradomin Sword:5x

Team Drops(CS): 1x Saradomin Hilt: 2x Saradomin Sword

Team Drops(LS): 1x Saradomin Hilt

Metal Dragon Maging/Ranging/Meleeing Guide by Triplewich

11,026th to 99 mage!!!51,536 to 99 Str!!!30,960 to 99 Range!!!47,435 to 99 HP!!!2,048 to 99 COnstruction!!!72,957 to 99 Att!!!

Geez I would think that someone who claims to be pro at range slaying everything would have made a lot more money than this. You don't get a higher rate just because you don't get good drops. 2/10.

You do know that when its harder to make money it should be right?

And also, I never claimed I was pro. Dont be a [bleep] k? And Proism is a religion, not something based on in-game wealth, which proves nothing <.<

Ray/10

<3:

:twss:

if you cant take it ppl rate you low dont post a rate this

If youre such a douche to ignore me because you cant take the fact you were wrong, then dont post in my threads

7/10, I remember when I first got the green text. It felt so good ::'

Its like a runegasm.

Lol@Funnisam. You thought it was an insult. :|

As MC said, you don't get a higher rate just because you suck at making money.

2/10 for the cash. 1/10 for playing an easy minigame multiple times.

I dont suck at making money, I suck at keeping it and keeping to doing one thing at a time ::'

Tbh it wasnt for the OMFG I GOT 10M I WIN thing, it was more for the I have a money making problem >_>

Hows this for someone who hasnt had a monster drop over the price of a granite shield, ever, not even looted, or coined, someone who has never made over 500k an hour..?
:| . Yeah you are right tho.

I know, so lame, I just finally got 10M

^FYI

Well thanks anyway.

Lame.

Your face is lamer.

:twss: >.>

I dont need a siggy no moar.

4/10, congrats on making 10M and good luck with making even more in the future! :)

Ily. :XD:

Uh 10m takes alot of work actually :wall:

Specially when you have a crafting problem :ohnoes:

Uh 10m takes alot of work actually :wall:

Eh... I made 10m in about a week casually crafting cosmics and farming snaps. 10m is really not that hard if you put your mind to it.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

10m has varying degrees of difficulty depending on how you play the game.

You really need to speak to someone about that crafting adiction you have ;)

10/10 because your hawt.

Foth.png

@Morn, it's hard for me cause I have a tendency to leave things after like 20 minutes unless i dont pay proper attention, so farming herbs and runecrafting is wtf.

@Dark, no u hawt :twss:

Nty I want 99 then I can finish the addiction thing

@Morn, it's hard for me cause I have a tendency to leave things after like 20 minutes unless i dont pay proper attention, so farming herbs and runecrafting is wtf.

@Dark, no u hawt :twss:

Nty I want 99 then I can finish the addiction thing

I'm just like you, actually. What I do is:

Herb run

Craft for the duration of one Abyssal Lurker (two if I'm feeling up to it)

Take a break if I did one Lurker, herb run if I did two

That right there is probably around 400k or so. I didn't look at your RC level, but if it's 59, and you have 62 Farming, you can easily do this. Even with Ranarrs it'd be good.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Well your face is 1/10

Your attitude is -9000/10. Get a life and deal with what people give you. Obviously, Hob didn't think it was that impressive. I don't either, just doing alot of skilling will get you 10m. And merching. So 0/10 cause of the attitude. 5.5/10 for the 10m since I don't have that much :thumbdown:

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

If you can't stand someone's rate being under 8/10, then don't make a Rate This.

On topic: I once had 20m, never got over 5m ever again. So I can relate to you, 7/10. Grats.

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

Well your face is 1/10

Your attitude is -9000/10. Get a life and deal with what people give you. Obviously, Hob didn't think it was that impressive. I don't either, just doing alot of skilling will get you 10m. And merching. So 0/10 cause of the attitude. 5.5/10 for the 10m since I don't have that much :thumbdown:

And as for the 'your face' comeback, perhaps grow up? my 6 year old cousin used to use that as a comeback.

Lol @ Guthan312. You called starman a jackass and siggied it and flamed me about my attitude :o

well thanks

i already did say it wasnt much so its kinda obvious noones reading much of my op so lrn2rd ( silo <3: )

the fact i finally got it kinda got me :P

i already did say it wasnt much so its kinda obvious noones reading much of my op so lrn2rd ( silo <3: )

Repeating myself is so annoying -.-

Well your face is 1/10

And as for the 'your face' comeback, perhaps grow up? my 6 year old cousin used to use that as a comeback.

Lol @ Guthan312. You called starman a jackass and siggied it and flamed me about my attitude :o

well thanks

This is why runescape is meant for 13+ year olds. I never said 'your face' was an insult, i said it wasn't a good comeback. As for your attitude and doing the 'Lol@' thing, grow up. There is no reason to try and say 'your face' or 'lol@', whenever someone says something you don't like. Perhaps you don't understand yet, but people can give the rates they feel YOU deserve. If they feel you deserve 10/10 then they would give you 10/10, if they feel it's worth 1/10 then they would give you 1/10. I personally feel you deserve 0/10, because that isn't much money or stealing creation stuff. Skills and what you get as drops don't need to have anything to do with it. You can make 1-2m a day without merching, skilling or slayer.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

Well your face is 1/10

well thanks

Um...I was playing around and Star is my friend?And your attitude needs to be re-adjusted if you can't take a 2/10...Rate this is about people's opinions. If you can't take people's opinions about your 10m, don't post it.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

I'm supposed to give a high rate to your lack of luck? 2.5/10. Money isn't impressive and I have known someone who had 1 million sc points, nothing special.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

Um...I was playing around and Star is my friend?And your attitude needs to be re-adjusted if you can't take a 2/10...Rate this is about people's opinions. If you can't take people's opinions about your 10m, don't post it.

Exactly? I didnt mean it as an insult or anything, nor anything I said about the low rates.

and once again I have to do this:

Repeating myself is so annoying -.-

Lol@Funni im almost 15, lrn2profile.

and ya Maul someones lucky and gets say 5 d boots in 15 drops but has had a streak of luck lately isnt fair to rate high :|

4/10 for the achievment - very nice amount of money, but it can be done. Yes I have read the orginal post. I'm a bit disappointed in the fact you can't seem to take criticism, but hey. Nice amount anyway - any one method you used or what?

As for the SC stuff, I can't rate that - never played it.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.