THE HISTORY of SERPENTS: a blog

Do you want me to fully transparentize those images in your banner?

Unless the gray background is part of the style :P

Actually, I added a bit of glow and blur to the image, so that's what those gray bits are. I may be changing my banner soon though. Thanks for the offer though. <3:

Like I said before, this blog is really nicely done. :thumbup: Good luck!

Thanks. ::' I know my stats and goals and stuff are kind of nubby considering that I've been playing for eight years o.O But oh well ^_^ Thanks for the well-wishes!

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since my last update (Was it only... yesterday? o.O)

woodcutting.gif 75 Woodcutting wooohooo!!! finally

firemaking.gif 69 Firemaking

item.gif Ring of Fire

Just to toot my own horn, I really like how my blog is turning out ^_^

Tomorrow I move on to bigger and better things! I'm gonna start working on Alching, that way I can work on getting my Crafting, Fletching, and Magic up ^_^

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

fletching.gif 69 Fletching

crafting.gif 62 Crafting

I'm going out of my flippin' mind spinning all this flippin' flax! Gahhhhh! Oh well. Only a few hundred more to spin, then about 1.5K more bows to string, and I'll hit 70 Fletching. ^_^ Then I get to start Alching them all for 66 Magic! Woohoo... >.> Well, it would be "Woohoo" if it weren't for the fact that Alching the amount of bows I'm making right now won't quite get me to 66 >.>

I feel really, really spammy since I'm the only one to post... hm... oh well. I guess that's the point of an ongoing blog though.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

It is finished.

The Alching, that is! Huzzah!

Since my last update:

magic.gif 67 Magic

hunter.gif 55 Hunter

construction.gif 42 Construction

I'm happy that I finally met my goal to gain access to the Mage's Guild by getting 66 Magic, but... upon visiting it for the first time (albiet a little exciting) I found it to be... boring overall. I have no need to visit it again.

Don't know which direction I'll take skill-wise now. I'd like to continue working on Hunter for a while, but I'm having difficulties getting the hang of Chins :[ I'll figure it out eventually.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Hey Serp!

Grats on getting into the Magic Guild. I had the same reaction too when I first went in.

There are some usefull things with the Magic Guild- like the Essence teleportation is closer to a bank than Varrock's Arbury.

Catching Chins will speed up after a few levels of hunting, soon you won't be able to keep up the pace!

Good luck on other achievements also.

~Echocut

ZangetsuEchoSigFin.jpg

67/99/120 Invention

Hey Serp!

Grats on getting into the Magic Guild. I had the same reaction too when I first went in.

There are some usefull things with the Magic Guild- like the Essence teleportation is closer to a bank than Varrock's Arbury.

Catching Chins will speed up after a few levels of hunting, soon you won't be able to keep up the pace!

Good luck on other achievements also.

~Echocut

<3: Thanks for visiting my blog, and for the advice.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who got a case of the Mage Guild blues. I figured it was closer than Varrock when I went there, but I haven't really devoted much interest into RC - perhaps it'll spur me into getting it up moar. The teleports are a little nifty, too :3

And yeah, I'm looking forward to getting quicker catches at Chins - I just don't think I've got the hang of how to set up the traps yet. I'm experimenting ATM, haha.

Thanks again! See you in CC!

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Lots tonight!

woodcutting.gif 76 Woodcutting

hitpoints.gif 75 Hitpoints

crafting.gif 63 Crafting

construction.gif 44 Construction

quest.gif The Fremennik Isles

item.gif Helm of Neitiznot

Quest took me a bloody long time, but it turns out that it was really easy, and that, as usual, I made a big deal out of nothing -- I should have done it a long time ago. The helm is so sxcy. <3:

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Loving the updates <3:

Funny Rl picture :lol:

At first I thought you had 2 adams apples :wall:

But yah..

Keep playing...and click on my NEW siggy, see where it leads you :thumbsup:

hitpoints.gif 76 Hitpoints

slayer.gif 52 Slayer

prayer.gif 51 Prayer

summoning.gif 49 Summoning

construction.gif 46 Construction

runecrafting.gif 46 Runecrafting

quest.gif In Search of the Myreque

quest.gif Myths of the White Lands

quest.gif Shades of Mort'ton

quest.gif Spirit of Summer

I can't help but feel really productive as of late. ^-^

I think I'll buckle up and go for 99 WC soon... *sigh* I don't need a life anyways!

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Been busy reading some stuff the past few days, so I haven't been playing very much.

crafting.gif 64 Crafting

farming.gif 64 Farming

summoning.gif 50 Summoning

and

3-30-09.png

Pulled in a nice 413k for the Green d'hide chaps (g). ^-^

Misc. Blog Updates

• [*:3fya0h9v]Updated MTK Results for the month of March

[*:3fya0h9v]Updated Skill levels, Quest points, and Goals lists

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Today:

summoning.gif 51 Summoning

overall.gif 1494 Total level Milestone

item.gif Ringmaster shirt <-- I don't know how I managed this with my uber-leet fail Ranged level. I did 99-90 on both Target shooting and Popinjay, with emotes in between, and didn't fail a single time ^-^

Off to bed now :3

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

This... is... Monkey Madness!!!

quest.gif Monkey Madness

strength.gif 76 Strength

combat.gif 98 Combat

item.gif Dragon scimitar

Stupid thing took me aaaaaaaaaaaages to finish ;-; I started lagging terribly near the end, and I got positioned so I couldn't see the demon's health bar, :thumbdown:, but I was too lazy to move xD.

D-scim is sxcy.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

The Quest to 99 Cooking Begins...

cooking.gif 76 Cooking

overall.gif 1500 Total level Milestone

Yeah.

So, I was planning on getting 99 Woodcutting as my first 99, but then I just decided to get 99 Cooking yesterday xD.

I don't really care that Cooking is a "buyable" skill, or that it's generally not respected as a skillcape because you can get it so quickly.

But for me, Cooking was the first skill that I really fell in love with in RSC. It was really relaxing going around and gathering grain and grinding flour for hours, and cranking out food-stuffs. I used to love standing at Varrock Wildy, selling or giving out food to the people pking there. It felt really cool to help them out in their quest to pwn other players.

And then there was the dark period where I created "Serpent_Eye's Bakery," where I would just stand around in the basement of the Blue Moon Inn and sell food hahaha.

So, that being said, 99 Cooking will be really memorable to me, and I'm really excited to get my first 99 ^-^

Wish me luck <3:

/rant

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

cooking.gif 80 Cooking

[hide=hawt pix]80_Cooking.png

I don't know wtf Juhniz was on about...[/hide]

^-^

- - -

Really nice blog you have here Serpent, I love how you make your updates, with tiny pics.

BTW: good luck not having (gah if i remember correctly...) basilisks again

Thanks. :D. I just harvested them off of the main page xD. But I like how they look.

And thanks! I've got only... 3 Basilisk tasks since that night we talked about it :P I'm on Harpie Bug Swarms right now, the other bane of my existance.

Love the blog :) its cool, good luck.

Thanks! I'm working on trying to improve it somewhat graphically. I know it's really text-laden at the moment.

And thanks for the well-wishes!

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png