Ankous guide

OmidSan

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Why would you need a guide? They're pretty straightforward.

But if you insist, I believe Truthscape.com has some info on them.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

No need for a ankous guide.

i train there all the time.

I suggest using guthans for trips as long as you would like other wise you would have to take bank trips every once in a while,which is annoying.

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

I suggest using guthans for trips as long as you would like other wise you would have to take bank trips every once in a while,which is annoying.

If you're doing long trips you have to be really conservative with pure sets (or only pot for part of the trip) which'll slow you down (switching to the warspear will slow you down too); plus you won't be able to farm, kill Bork, etc. Long trips are overrated.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

If you're doing long trips you have to be really conservative with pure sets (or only pot for part of the trip) which'll slow you down (switching to the warspear will slow you down too); plus you won't be able to farm, kill Bork, etc. Long trips are overrated.

I don't want to do any of that...

I wanna see a Ankous guide on how to stay there for a while and what setup to bring...

That's what I asked for, a guide.

Now does anyone have a link to one? I know I saw one in the past on these forums

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

Okay, for camping, it's either :

Guthans, btp, or bunyips (which you can't use).

A good setup? Whatever you wear for meleeing things +salve . I honestly doubt there was ever a guide here about how to kill ankous.

EDIT: don't feel like bumping this topic so I'll just edit

"no point of bringing up guthans, btp, or bunyips?" lol You asked for "ways to stay there for a long period of time" and you even mentioned btp. forget it.

Well either take their advice, or go look for a guide yourself, so many whiners...

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

GL buying guthan's atm...

[hide=Stats]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

[hide=Total Exp Today]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

Talk on the phone for hours with schoolmates and you have an active social life.

Raid naxx with some schoolmates on WoW and you're a fat menace to society with no ambition or motivation.

There actually was a lot of guides on ankous and I can't find them at all.

I don't see the point of bringing guthans+bunyips+btp.

I don't wanna do controlled so i'll just bring some really good armor and an excalibur with b2p's and alchs. -.-'

But if anyone knows the link to a guide it would be appreciated.

Thanks

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

Because I saw dozens of ankous guides before and I can't find any now.

All I wanna do there is train STR xp only without bringing any guthans.

But the Bunyip idea sounds very good and it's too bad that I can't use it yet so I guess i'll just train at Ankous for about 2 str levs which should take me to 85 so I won't be camping there long.

Thanks everyone..

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

you could also bring a void spinner , it is pretty expensive but it will be compensated by the drops. Another option is to bring lots of food (pizzas or strawberrie baskets) and bank form time to time.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

There are guides to killing ankous effectively and staying there for a long period of time with a good setup.

That's why i'm looking for a guide.

Not a one line info of what I already know.

Being a jerk and asking for help really don't go hand in hand.:wall: Just thought I'd let you know...

Dennydispoto.gif

Dag King Drops: D axe(3), Zerker Ring(3)

Barrows Drops: 2 Guthan Spears. 33 drops total.

nRs"]If you know there are guides about then use the search function, limit it to search in the guide board with the title of ankou(s). Pretty easy to find stuff like that.

I did that man, but it didn't show up any guides. It's like every ankous guides was deleted

I might go make overlords to bring but I need 1 more summoning level.

I wasn't trying to be a jerk, I was just being mad cause I remembered there were so many guides and all I asked was for a guide and i got answers on what to bring.

Btw my friend said I should bring a D b axe and spec.

Is that good or not? cause it'll lower my def and atk

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

^It's single combat. And super strength pot>d b-axe. Save your specials for the DDS.

Camping ankous fails really.

Ankous fail really.

The amount of money you *can* make is dropped by a hell of a lot trying to get them, or finding a less crowded world.

I dont need a siggy no moar.