Who makes you laugh?

airp0w

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

russel peters is the only comedian i can think of, I don't generally watch comedy performances. there are a few other people I can't think of offhand.

And dane cook isn't funny.

As long as people keep listening, he's gonna continue with the crap he does now.

Tenacious D's songs are always funny for some reason to me.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

He steals his jokes? :|

PS: Can you give me proof that he steals his jokes? No youtube videos, please. Stupid dial-up :wall:

It's pretty much universally agreed on that he steals jokes, so I guess nobody's bothered writing a detailed article on it. So you won't find much proof that isn't videos. People he's stolen from include Steve Martin, Demetri Martin, Louis C.K and probably a lot of other people.

To be a good comedian, you needto say funny things, and say things funny.

Or in Dane Cook's case: steal other peoples' material, and say them louder.

2009rb9.jpg

Richard Pryor.

Mitch Hedberg.

Russell Peters.

Dave Chapelle.

Katt Williams.

Demetri sometimes.

Two and a half guys is so AWESOOME!! I crack up ALL of the time!!

tHe EdIt: deathdrow fell for it first.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Richard Pryor.

Mitch Hedberg.

Russell Peters.

Dave Chapelle.

Katt Williams.

Demetri sometimes.

Two and a half guys is so AWESOOME!! I crack up ALL of the time!!

rofl. FAIL.

two and a half men*

My plan was to make you comment on my word usage.

rofl. WIN.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Oh, and I forgot to mention Flight of the Conchords.

[yt]u5tmnBeNv18[/yt]

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Long long list (some don't do stand-up)

Alan Davies

Bill Bailey

Tim Minchin

Phil Jupitus

Russel Howard

Mark Watson

Adam Hills

Hugh Dennis

Frankie Boyle

Dara O'briain

Stephen Fry

Pablo Fransisco(sp?)

Dave Chappelle

Andy Parsons

Ed Byrne

Luck be a Lady

Uh wow, there are so many comedians/groups I'm going to have to look up now! Holy moly!

Just curious but did anybody watch any of the videos from my sketch comedy group? We would really appreciate some feedback! And yeah we know our second video isn't that great but it helped us learn a lot of stuff we are going to improve on for our next video. We have an awesome idea for our next video keep an eye out!

Check out me and my friends sketch comedy! We have been on Youtube four days and already have 6 awards, thanks to everybody for the support! Our next video is taking a while to film as it's several different locations but it's going to be hilarious! Keep and eye out, please subscribe and tell your friends! We're also on Facebook!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sketchtasy

Yes they are really freaking talented! Man Jack Black is awesome lol

Check out me and my friends sketch comedy! We have been on Youtube four days and already have 6 awards, thanks to everybody for the support! Our next video is taking a while to film as it's several different locations but it's going to be hilarious! Keep and eye out, please subscribe and tell your friends! We're also on Facebook!

I lost a lot of respect for him when he was in kung fu panda, that movie was terrible.

But tenacious D song's are relatively funny.

I lost a lot of respect for him when he was in kung fu panda, that movie was terrible.

Definitely but Be Kind Rewind was one of the best movies I have ever seen in my life!

"When you're walkin' down the street, and you see a little ghost, who do youcallGHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!!

Definitely but Be Kind Rewind was one of the best movies I have ever seen in my life!

"When you're walkin' down the street, and you see a little ghost, who do youcallGHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!!

I never saw be kind rewind, but it looked good.

I never saw be kind rewind, but it looked good.

Aw man it was hilarious and also had a touching story. The guy who played the owner of their store is a great actor. I forget his name at the moment though =p

Ugh, I have friends who hang around /b/ and they act as my filters, occasionally bringing me a funny item.