Tip.It Times: 15 Feb 2009 "Mark Gerhard & Scams Addressed"

n_odie

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

15.000 a year eh? 15 dollars and 0/1000 cents? This is called a comma: ,

in other countries they use periods(.) instead of commas(,). so now you just look like a conceded american who doesn't know about other cultures :thumbup:

Y_Z.png

:ugeek: I have read the TIMES and once again; =D> GOOOD JOB EVERYONE =D>.... Nice artical on the New CEO of Jagex, every insightful, we all hope it holds true. In this era where people talk allot but accomplish little of what they said they would do.. It is nice to see that things are already being done in the world of Jagex. Thanks again for the other articles they are always a nice read.

Well Jonnybeeking OUT!!!!!

The KING Has left the building

ksprite2.pngJonnyBeeKing

yeah good read ::'

pretty much what i thought when i read the letter. Plus some minor tweaks because im f2p :D

btw good thing they wont update rs for while. Wont interrupt my 99 fishing

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Its been a long time since I replied and read the times.

Im still doubting that Mr. Gerhard will keep his promise and be closer to the community. I hope I will still be involved when he does show this change. It would be very nice to see the changes. I think the article was very nice, especially about the acts he would do and so forth.

And to the scam article-Ugh I really hate scams. I've only got scammed once, because I though I could kill his clan... Unfotunatly I got killed and only managed to kill one idiot who tried to melee me while the mages iced me. and Yes I use to scam people I regret doing that. :cry:

The story was excellent, it gives a different side to the whole vampire thing. Can't wait for more from forsaken.

:thumbsup: -lem

Just wanted to thank everyone for the great comments on my article. I will say I try to be optimistic and it did show. I do think that MMG can do a lot but do worry that a lot of it is strictly talk. :(

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Just wanted to thank everyone for the great comments on my article. I will say I try to be optimistic and it did show. I do think that MMG can do a lot but do worry that a lot of it is strictly talk. :(

He's very active on the forums, and frequently posts replies to threads... But this could just be his "honeymoon" so to speak... His enthusiasm might peter off sometime soon... although he's already better in that respect than Iddison... I don't think Iddison even had a forums account...

He's very active on the forums, and frequently posts replies to threads... But this could just be his "honeymoon" so to speak... His enthusiasm might peter off sometime soon... although he's already better in that respect than Iddison... I don't think Iddison even had a forums account...

I never even heard of Iddison before he left.

priest_wiz.png

I never even heard of Iddison before he left.

Me neither :?

But that doesn't matter anymore now. I think that Mark being the new CEO is a good thing in itself, and even if some of the actions and content he promises won't come true, it's still better that nothing at all. His overall vision on what RuneScape's course should be sounds good, so at least one good thing will come out all of this. My compliments to N odie :) and Forsakenmage of course, his/her story really was a good one, and I can't wait for the next chapter(s) :thumbsup:.

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Nice reading as always. These articles make you think about the game and understand how big and complex it really is. Very good work as always; I liked the scams article very much. It's interesting to get to know how these things have actually affected the game, because it's very rare that you think of them from that perspective. Now I have started to do so though, after have read this article. So yet again, Thank you Tip.it!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak