Soul Wars XP Chart

Rinoa437

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Since the release of Soul Wars we've all heard of people getting massive amounts of xp from zeal. I was wondering exactly how much xp per zeal you get at each lvl, so I figured we should make a chart. If you wish to contribute just post this:

Skill:

Level:

Xp recieved:

Hopefully we can gather enough information to make a chart from 1-99. Ok guys, get out there and start playing Soul Wars.

Rinoa_tilly.png

STATS

[hide]Rinoa_tilly.png[/hide]

formulas:

att,str,def,hp: lvl²/600=x (rounded down) and x*35*15

mage/range: lvl²/600=x (rounded down) and x*32*15

prayer: lvl²/600=x (rounded down) and x*18*15

slayer: lvl²/600=x (rounded down) and x*6.75*15

QED. ;-)

Wow Gleb55, thanks so much for the formulas! I'm trying to us Excel to make charts of how much xp that equals per lvl, but I've run into a problem. Once you find 'x' you round it down before going onto the next step. First off lvls 1-17 round down to 0, so does that mean you can't receive xp for them until you're lvl 18? If anyone has a low lvl in any of these skills please check for me. Second problem is when I'm typing the formula into Excel how do I make it round 'x' down?

Rinoa_tilly.png

STATS

Wow Gleb55, thanks so much for the formulas! I'm trying to us Excel to make charts of how much xp that equals per lvl, but I've run into a problem. Once you find 'x' you round it down before going onto the next step. First off lvls 1-17 in att, str, and def round down to 0, so does that mean you can't receive xp for them until your lvl 18? If anyone has a low lvl in any of these skills please check for me. Second problem is when I'm typing the formula into Excel how do I make it round 'x' down?

Something like 'Int'.(integer) rounds the number down.

I'm not too skilled with excel so it might be non-existant.

INT() does exist, but It's still not coming out right, although with pretty much every other number wrong, 99 is still coming out right, so I'm on the right track I guess.

Correction:Based on the formula the results are right, but they're not matching up with what people are reporting.

Rinoa_tilly.png

STATS

INT() does exist, but It's still not coming out right, although with pretty much every other number wrong, 99 is still coming out right, so I'm on the right track I guess.

Correction:Based on the formula the results are right, but they're not matching up with what people are reporting.

yes i've seen that too :s but the formulas are right for me for every skill, its also logical, becouse Jagex announced in Behind the scenes that xp rewards would be similar to those of pest control. And these formulas are pest control formulas multiplied by 15, just try it out i think they are perfect (at least for me :s)

as for lvl 1-17, as i said formulas have been taken from pest control and you cannot enter pest control under lvl 45.. (..right?)

try the formulas out for your self ::'

yes i've seen that too :s but the formulas are right for me for every skill, its also logical, becouse Jagex announced in Behind the scenes that xp rewards would be similar to those of pest control. And these formulas are pest control formulas multiplied by 15, just try it out i think they are perfect (at least for me :s)

as for lvl 1-17, as i said formulas have been taken from pest control and you cannot enter pest control under lvl 45.. (..right?)

try the formulas out for your self ::'

So basically you've taken the pc formulas.

Worked out the difference between what they say and wat ur getting at ur level

and assumed that its a correct formula.

There no way that formula is right the way xp jumps up suggest it grows in exponentially which requires a power of x where x would be your level or derived from your level.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

formulas:

QED. ;-)

Slayer is not right

I'm lvl 69 I get 660xp

formula says i get 708xp

att str def one says i get 5250xp for lvl 81.

Last time i checked I was being offered closer to 5550xp (cant remember exact amount)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

So far for me all the formulas have been correct except for slayer.

...provide a screenie with stats and xp ...

I agree with this. Some of you have even admitted to not know definitively how many points you got. Answers like 'Oh, I think I was getting something like X amount at Y level' don't really help. When I have a chance to get on RS later today I'll post a screenie of my levels and xp recieved. And if anyone one really is getting something different than the formula on anything except Slayer please screenie it for me. Other than that, I know the Slayer formula is wrong seeing as how it's the only one that doesn't match up for me, so at this point I'm mainly looking for screenies of Slayer xp.

Rinoa_tilly.png

STATS

Ok I'll test this properly for my stats neway:

Attack, Str, Def = 81, 5250xp

Hp = 83, 5775xp

Formula says 81 = 5250xp correct

Formula says 83 = 5775xp correct

Also tidier form is x*525

35*15 = 525

Magic = 87, 5760xp

Formula says: 5760xp correct

Range = 80, 4800xp

formual says: 4800 correct

Tidier form: x*480

prayer = 72, 2160xp

Formula says: 2160xp correct

tidier form: x*270

Slayer 69, 630xp

formula says: 708 incorrect

So to me it seems I'd agree having checked properly. These are right for all bar slayer

To write them more tidily you'd have: (bracketed section is ALWAYS rounded down before next bit)

att, str, def, hp (lvl²/600)*525

mage + range (lvl²/600)*480

Prayer: (lvl²/600)*270

For slayer working backwards: the first fragment gives me 7

630/7 = 90, opposed to 6.75*15 which gives 101.25. So i'd hazard a guess that the slayer one is actually:

(lvl²/600)*90

Oh and pictorial proof of stats and my rewards for them:

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t11/ ... titled.jpg

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Skill: Attack, 72

XP: 4200

Skill: Str, 68 and Def, 69

XP: 3675

Skill: Hitpoints, 76

XP: 4725

Skill: Slayer, 62

XP: 540

Skill: Magic, 75 and Ranged, 76

XP: 4320

Skill: Prayer

XP: 1080

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

Ok, thanks to Paw_Claw we now have the right formula for Slayer. I feel the Soul Wars XP Chart is almost complete, I'm just missing one piece of information. On all of the skills you get 0 XP until level 25. Someone mentioned Pest Control not letting lower level players in, is there something like this for Soul Wars? If there is anyone out there who has a level under 25 in Attack, Strength, Defense, Hit Points, Magic, Range, Prayer, or Slayer please play a game of Soul Wars and see if it will let you redeem your zeal on that skill. And of course if it does, please screenie the amount and post it here.

Rinoa_tilly.png

STATS

i'd hazard a guess that the slayer one is actually:

(lvl²/600)*90

not working for me tbh...

53*53/600=4.681666 so 4*90=360 or 4.681666*90=421.34994

both are false as its 405 for me

the lvl²/600=x rounded down x*6.75*15=xp per zeal did work for me, however i did not try any other lvl yet so thats why its incorrect for others. We need to find anouther solution...

How very odd, Gleb55. If you could post a screenie to verify this that would be awesome. Unless the Slayer equations is different than all the others (e.g.- (lvl²/600)*X*15) then it has to be one or the other. Unless some people get 6 as the X and other 6.75 for some reason, maybe doing a certain quest? Any ideas on this one?

Rinoa_tilly.png

STATS