The New PS3 and Xbox360, Next Gen For The Gaming Industry?

-Til_Galind-

I think they have most of the Nintendo Revolution follower finished.

Nintendo works like that, they put out some middle of the road stuff and let people buy that then introduce their real project.

remeber gba the sp came out about a month later.

Anyways the Revolutions follow up isn't like other game systems ever, you dont need a tv, they come witha helmet that has a screen in it, you get leg, hand, and waist transmitters. This eliminates the hand problems with excessive play.

I saw a video about it, took forever to load but it was awesome, if I find it i'll post it.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they have most of the Nintendo Revolution follower finished.

Nintendo works like that, they put out some middle of the road stuff and let people buy that then introduce their real project.

remeber gba the sp came out about a month later.

Anyways the Revolutions follow up isn't like other game systems ever, you dont need a tv, they come witha helmet that has a screen in it, you get leg, hand, and waist transmitters. This eliminates the hand problems with excessive play.

I saw a video about it, took forever to load but it was awesome, if I find it i'll post it.

You're being sarcastic right? That video was made by a fan as a joke...it's not real.

ahh...that makes more sence...they did a good job.

only matter of time before something similar comes out.

I have seen real games for like power rangers that use similar game play, but they only play 1 game, and have bad graphics.

It would take nintedo or sony to make something like that without making it suck...

sob's made me wait for around half an hour to watch a fake video...

What the hell, you absolute fool. You are the most gullible person ever. Ever heard of the phrases: "internet rumours" and "fake pictures/videos"? On this basis, obviously not. The revolution won't be ot until about this time next year, Nintendo even said themselves.

The revolution won't be ot until about this time next year, Nintendo even said themselves.

Well, they've only said 2006. A launch in Summer 2006 is likely, but nothing is set in stone at the moment. I hope everything goes according to plan for Nintendo.

The revolution won't be ot until about this time next year, Nintendo even said themselves.

Well, they've only said 2006. A launch in Summer 2006 is likely, but nothing is set in stone at the moment. I hope everything goes according to plan for Nintendo.

Yeah, they said it'll be out soon after the ps3, which comes out in March - April time.

• 1 month later...
xbox 360 im getting for sure, the others, a waste i think

360 is gonna have h3 and fable 2 :)

the others won't be a waste of time... it's just that you think since halo 3 will be on the 360 then it's going to be the best when we all know that every average gamer... like you and many others here... label the halo games as the best ever and your favorite games....I'm getting a 360 but the reason is because I trust Microsoft because they've actually shown some gameplay screenies not just CG, I haven't seen any screenies of gameplay for the PS3..and also i think that the 360 will just be a bridge between this gen and the next gen.. and when the ps3 is released then M$ will start work on another console that will put Sony out of the gaming industry and make them go back to selling their POS tvs and i think Nintendo has a better chance of winning this console war then Sony then Spony has of winning it because if they do release all the features they promised us then it will blow PS3 out of the water...not trying to bash Sony but, my GOD do something new for once!!...and oh yeah sunmann... fable blew... what makes you think a second one will do any better. and if any of you have Xbox Live I'll be happy to play against you.now that would be a waste of time Sunmann :roll:

I'm getting a 360, not just because of the games everyone makes a big deal about (*cough* halo *cough*), but because Microsoft puts out the most games I like. I'm not much of a fan of Japanese anime and all that stuff, but of games that have more depth, like Morrowind and some of the Tom Clancy series. On the computer vs. 360 issue, I prefer the 360 because the system that you buy on the day it comes out should run all of the games that come out with out doing loads of upgrades, and then the money you save is used to buy the next gen. system; that seems a bit simpler to me, but I can understand how upgrading and all the other cool computer stuff I wish I understood could be a major influence to want a comp.

Sounds like the only improvement is graphics.

Microsoft and Sony just keep making stuff to keep up with Nintendo by just making their machines have better graphics and such, while Nintendo is actually being ORIGINAL, and actually making a NEW system, as opposed to the same as the old ones but better graphics.. Plus I Think there is more of a change from ps-ps2 rather than ps2-ps3.. a BIG difference.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

I think this next generation is just going to be a complete screw-up.

360=Doesn't really seem next-gen

PS3=Ton of money (runs on 2 $500 dollar graphics cards, $100 blu-ray drive, cell processor, ect.), no "real" games (everything you have seen is just pre-rendered CG created by Sony to fool the average consumer into buying the system.

Revolution=Basically just a Gamecube with online play and the ability to download classic Nintendo games (big whoop)

As far as I'm concerned, I'm just going to wait and see what happens.

Whatever system Team Ninja announces Ninja Gaiden 2 being developed for, I'm buying.

9fe567ac.jpg

Gamertag: Dances w Ninjas

Retired(Oh noes!)

Microsoft and Sony just keep making stuff to keep up with Nintendo by just making their machines have better graphics and such, while Nintendo is actually being ORIGINAL, and actually making a NEW system, as opposed to the same as the old ones but better graphics.. Plus I Think there is more of a change from ps-ps2 rather than ps2-ps3.. a BIG difference.

Well somebody hasn't done his homework.

360: Vast online improvments (video chat, marketplace, gambling REAL money), fully HD compatable with every game.

PS3: Able to run Linux, ability to hook up 2 HDTVs to the system at once, 7 controllers, Blu-Ray disc format.

Revolution: Backwards compatibility (WOW, Sony and Microsoft are doing that too!!!), Online play (Even the Dreamcast did that).

Btw, the power of a system isn't just used for graphics. It is also used for A.I., physics, ect.

If you want to discuss a lack of inovation, look at the Revolution. Then again, I haven't seen the controller yet.

Only console games I enjoy are old RPG:s

I don't see good rpg:s on xbox :cry:

KOTOR

Jade Empire

Fable

Killzone2!

Can you say "pre-rendered fake created by Sony to manipulate the mind of the average consumer"?

9fe567ac.jpg

Retired(Oh noes!)

they tend to step up there graphics ever time a new sysem comes out!

Actually, they ALWAYS do! Just ignore the Nintendo fanboys. They're just jealous because their next system is only as powerful as the GC.

9fe567ac.jpg

Retired(Oh noes!)

Actually, they ALWAYS do! Just ignore the Nintendo fanboys. They're just jealous because their next system is only as powerful as the GC.
I wasn't aware we had a Nintendo employee posting on the boards who happens to know the exactl specs for the Revlotion :roll:

360: Vast online improvments (video chat, marketplace, gambling REAL money), fully HD compatable with every game.

PS3: Able to run Linux, ability to hook up 2 HDTVs to the system at once, 7 controllers, Blu-Ray disc format.

Revolution: Backwards compatibility (WOW, Sony and Microsoft are doing that too!!!), Online play (Even the Dreamcast did that).

Btw, the power of a system isn't just used for graphics. It is also used for A.I., physics, ect.

If you want to discuss a lack of inovation, look at the Revolution. Then again, I haven't seen the controller yet.

KOTOR

Jade Empire

Fable

Killzone2!

Can you say "pre-rendered fake created by Sony to manipulate the mind of the average consumer"?

And as with all home work, one must sight their sources, as so the reader can know where it came from. Tell us where you are getting all this information. And dont take what ever yo hear on tv shows, i doubt that most of it is true.

BTW, this topic is really uneeded. OF COURSE THIS IS THE NEXT GENERATION!!! These are the new sets of systems, therefor the next generation! Now just wait about 3 months and we can find out how good xbox 360 really is.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Andrew, your making so many good points with this I was going to post about these guys but you beat me to it.. well.. keep smackin the hell outa them their morons and will never know what their talking about..anyways.... Killzone 2.....first 1 blew... second 1.... might be good but wont look as good as their making it look...trust me.. Sony wants to rule the world and you actually believe their lies?

EA and Sony are going to combine and create a super company to take over Earth

Andrew, your making so many good points with this I was going to post about these guys but you beat me to it.. well.. keep smackin the hell outa them their morons and will never know what their talking about..anyways.... Killzone 2.....first 1 blew... second 1.... might be good but wont look as good as their making it look...trust me.. Sony wants to rule the world and you actually believe their lies?

EA and Sony are going to combine and create a super company to take over Earth

ADAM!!!!

Btw, Sony plans to enslave the Earth through creating the Matrix. Ken Kutaragi said it will require a chip 1000x more powerful than the PS2 chip (I'll look for a link).

9fe567ac.jpg

Retired(Oh noes!)

KOTOR

Jade Empire

Fable

Killzone2!

And as with all home work, one must sight their sources, as so the reader can know where it came from. Tell us where you are getting all this information. And dont take what ever yo hear on tv shows, i doubt that most of it is true.

BTW, this topic is really uneeded. OF COURSE THIS IS THE NEXT GENERATION!!! These are the new sets of systems, therefor the next generation! Now just wait about 3 months and we can find out how good xbox 360 really is.

I'll look for links (I don't trust the TV).

9fe567ac.jpg

Retired(Oh noes!)

Why does everyone care about graphics?

Remember Goldeneye? That was a very fun game. Are you having twice as much fun playing Halo's single player since the graphics are twice as good as Goldeneye's? I had a blast playing Oregon Trail and the original Mario Kart. Those graphics sucked.

Well, now go and call me a Nintendo fanboy since "i'm pissed the Rev is just as good as the GC" even though it isnt and that's besides the point.

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

I've never bought an xbox and I never will. My loyalty is with the playstation. :wink:

Same me but I won't buy Playstation 3 until around 2007 (I bet PS3 could be release in the UK on September 2006). I'll only buy PS3 when many good games begin move to new console from PS2 like they did PS1 before.

I usually like many classic games from 1980's and 1990's. My favourite game of all time is Final Fantasy 7.