Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, omnicide is kill the entire team in less than ten seconds, I got that one a while ago.

I looked it up, it's called the Grim Reaper, like the title.

Theres also a kill the entire team in one life challenge, too

That's 'Extreme Cruelty'.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

RPG+DC+Scavenger+awesome double killing skills= a whole lotta love for that RPG! <3 :wub:

Didn't realise how fun it was until now, just blastin' them to the moon with ma Rocket Lawn Chair.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

hope to play cod today, yes. no guarantees

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

8.0 ratio on Skidrow today with magnum tact knife + care package.

God watching the killcams are so damn funny. All you see is this guy rushing in at 170 miles per hour, lunging at people 50ft away and killing them. The most hilarious part is when you kill them, your body glitches out and goes into a 'crounch sprint,' with your arms out in front of you. Just watching myself do that on killcams just makes me die laughing every time.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I love the aggressive gamer types that tell you to learn some "skills", whilst they run around with a sniper and pistol barely making a positive k/d. I really don't understand how I can be called a worse player when I get higher than them on the scoreboard. :mrgreen:

8.0 ratio on Skidrow today with magnum tact knife + care package.

God watching the killcams are so damn funny. All you see is this guy rushing in at 170 miles per hour, lunging at people 50ft away and killing them. The most hilarious part is when you kill them, your body glitches out and goes into a 'crounch sprint,' with your arms out in front of you. Just watching myself do that on killcams just makes me die laughing every time.

To deal with this I normally switch to a class with Spas-12 + stopping power. I can normally 1HK little pieces of [cabbage] like you from quite far away.

I love the aggressive gamer types that tell you to learn some "skills", whilst they run around with a sniper and pistol barely making a positive k/d. I really don't understand how I can be called a worse player when I get higher than them on the scoreboard. :mrgreen:

BUT NO-SCOPEING IS FUN!?!?!?!?

BUT NO-SCOPEING IS FUN!?!?!?!?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Just because.

Also "WARNING" This may not be suitable for children.

Wow dude... that was freaking great! "it was on vibrate!" "yea, it was on vibrate..." and the ending was awesome lol...

What is up with people and campers? I was playing HCTDM on quarry, getting kills for my M21, camping on a block of (limestone? Sandstone?) near the A building, when I see two guys on my team run by, and one climbs up to me, THROWS A SEMTEX AT ME, then SHOOTS me! And he was looking right at me, knew I was on his team! WTF! Ended my 6 killstreak, (it was a few minutes after the game started). What is wrong with people ffs.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Just because.

Wow dude... that was freaking great! "it was on vibrate!" "yea, it was on vibrate..." and the ending was awesome lol...

What is up with people and campers? I was playing HCTDM on quarry, getting kills for my M21, camping on a block of (limestone? Sandstone?) near the A building, when I see two guys on my team run by, and one climbs up to me, THROWS A SEMTEX AT ME, then SHOOTS me! And he was looking right at me, knew I was on his team! WTF! Ended my 6 killstreak, (it was a few minutes after the game started). What is wrong with people ffs.

Whst do you mean 'what is up with people and campers?'?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Just found every Intel item in the Story.

Yep.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Wasteland domination. Pick off five guys with my WA but run out of sniper ammo. Go up to Bravo, P90 an enemy who's prone, take his Scar silenced. See an enemy sniper in the two houses, take him out. Harriers standing by. Harriers get four kills, deploy chopper gunner. Chopper gunner gets 13 kills, Tactical Nuke standing by. I am literally shaking the whole time.

10TH NUKE W00T!@@@

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I had the most awesome game of domination on Scrapyard today. Not necessarily in terms of K/D (I went 33 and 20), but it was just such a fast-paced, exciting match. I'm so glad I got this game, it's definitely lived up to the hype for me.

i find it strange. i had a 1.44 kd last night. i had like 3:1, 2:1, 1.9:1, 1.2:1 games. and my KD still went down. what the [bleep] is this?!?!?

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I've created a new class recently, and it seems to work quite well;

Weapons;

Scar (Silenced)

Stinger

Equipment;

Claymore

Flash grenade.

Perks;

Marathon

Cold-blooded

Commando

(All pro)

Basically, I run around flanking the other team, and if they get a kill streak, I pretty much blow it up as soon as it spawns.

I'm getting a hellavua lot of EXP constantly blowing up UAVS, and it's funny blowing up pavelows as soon as they spawn.

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

Just because.

Whst do you mean 'what is up with people and campers?'?

Whenever I try and camp, people on my team kill me for camping. Do people hate campers that much?

Had a good game on Afghan today with my friends, went 33-15, which is good for me because I'm not that great :oops:. Was one kill away from emergency, but then guy came around and killed me <_< Ah well... Does anyone else have these "moments of awesomeness"? When you kill the entire team within 5 seconds because they were charging in a line, or other stuff like that? That's what happens with me. I don't do great a lot of the time, but then BOOM it happens, and hello chopper gunner.

Also, me and 4 of my friends were messing around last night, just using akimbo weapons/weapons with rapid fire to get akimbo ( :-D) with marathon, ninja, and lightweight, just charging all in a group and going one way. We were charging to A on underpass, and someone fired one AT rocket, and kills 5 of us, leaving the one guy who we didn't know. Was hilarious. \:D/

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!