Tipitopia!

Danqazmlp

Aussies are in charge of keeping the Kiwis in check

I made a kiwi for a science project in eighth grade. It was awesome.

I think he means New Zealanders, I don't think you made a New Zealander for science. ;)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should have an election for our emperor/king/president.

I think Goddess should be the wise queen because of obvious reasons.

I get to take over her if she dies though.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I think we should have an election for our emperor/king/president.

I think Goddess should be the wise queen because of obvious reasons.

I get to take over her if she dies though.

You're the princess then. Lenin will be supreme leader of some things. we'll give him a few islands later on. Or we'll get killed.

I meant an organized election lol. We need nominees of course, and then we should PM an honest person and they'll tally up the votes and announce the winner.

I'd be happy to be the honest person. ::' First we need to think of the spots that need to be filled up, e.g "town drunk" "King" "Queen" "cat lady"

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I meant an organized election lol. We need nominees of course, and then we should PM an honest person and they'll tally up the votes and announce the winner.

I'd be happy to be the honest person. ::' First we need to think of the spots that need to be filled up, e.g "town drunk" "King" "Queen" "cat lady"

I can be the cat lady! I love cats. I have 4. My mom won't let me have any more. :cry:

[hide=BEHOLD!]twssn.png[/hide]

You need to make it work with the big map adrenal had. But, It's an amazing painty thingy. We could always reshape some islands with lots of dynamite. You forgot the troll cave with [bleep]es at the bottom.

I think he means New Zealanders, I don't think you made a New Zealander for science. ;)

New Zealanders are a science experiment.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

New Zealanders are a science experiment.

You were a science experiment too. But you became too evil and I released y.......Oh dear I believe I have said too much.....

also, can I have position of crazy, but creative scientist?

2Xeo5.png

I vote myself as leader of project OT. No, not a goody two-shoes cleanup project, a science project of course! The basic plan is to:

1.Develop a super-cocktail of vaccines derived from all of the worst and most common diseases, while being completely harmless. This will help strengthen our immune systems.

2. Build a dome of dimondium surrounding the main OT island to protect it from basic missile and aircraft attack. Unfortunately this does not protect against giant tentacle monsters made of electro-matter. Because of the :twss: shape, it is very easy to construct a dome, while the other territories such as Wongtong World and Mod Mountain are too irregularly shaped, so they will be protected by a super cannon in a vacuum orbiting earth from space. This can not only fire single droplets of water at light speed to kill, but it also fires a 100KW laser.

3. I will lead a research team into to the advancement of our cloaked nanobot defenses which kill any extraneous disease and enemies, as well as research into laser and plasma weapons.

4. To power the giant router for our interwebz, I propose a hydrogen fusion plant is built. This can also be used to charge the lasers in the OT army's weapons. Lenin's special forces' weapons run on evil and torture, of course, so they will be fine.

5. Create machines that perform photosynthesis highly efficiently, eliminating the need for trees for food and oxygen. This allows us to build more.

King (there is only one)

Queen (there is only one)

Evil Scientist(s)

Crazy Scientist(s)

Artist(s)

Musical Freak(s)/Headbanger(s)

Wise Old Man

Wise Old Woman

Cat Lady (there is only one)

Island Troll (there is only one)

Island Drunk (there is only one)

Island Hobo (there is only one)

Architect(s) of OT

Mr(s). Sarcasm (there is only one)

Island Asian (Me)(there is only one)

What are some other ones?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

[garden tool]-[garden tool]-[garden tool]-hold up. Why, exactly, must there be something 4chan or /b/ related? I didn't realize tip.it had some kind of affiliation with them.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

[garden tool]-[garden tool]-[garden tool]-hold up. Why, exactly, must there be something 4chan or /b/ related? I didn't realize tip.it had some kind of affiliation with them.

I say put them on the troll-buchet.

We're luring some to the island so that we can practise shooting them or something, it's a couple of pages back.

We still need a constant supply of trolls for shooting practice.

We shut hire recruiters for /b/ to bring the trolls from there to our island.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

We're luring some to the island so that we can practise shooting them or something, it's a couple of pages back.

We still need a constant supply of trolls for shooting practice.

We shut hire recruiters for /b/ to bring the trolls from there to our island.

Who are we attacking? :-k

Should we have an I.Q. level entrance? So people form RSOF dont come into our paradise?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Lol, oops, I put the Troll-Buchet facing the wrong way - I meant for it to be so we could launch trolls at the 4chan4Tress. Oh well, we'll launch them towards Wikipedia.

I figured you were just throwing them in the ocean. :lol:

God help us all if this was real.... :shock:

Why are you complaining? You'd get to live in the Mod Mansion and have 24/7 Tip.It Towers access. I'd have to cross the /B/ridge to get to my meager Dwelling.

Does that mean the /B/ridge is infested with trolls? D:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.