Tipitopia!

Danqazmlp

Remember this is OT Island, not TIF Island. So the only mods that gets right to the palace are snipersas, pryomancer, ForsakenMage, Lionheart_0, assassin_696, and BlueLancer. For everyone else the majority of posts must be in the OT section, you can view your majority of posts in your profile. ;)

Does that mean i get kicked off my island :cry:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember this is OT Island, not TIF Island. So the only mods that gets right to the palace are snipersas, pryomancer, ForsakenMage, Lionheart_0, assassin_696, and BlueLancer. For everyone else the majority of posts must be in the OT section, you can view your majority of posts in your profile. ;)

Does that mean i get kicked off my island :cry:

Naw, you came up with the idea for the island, so you get special privileges.

[hide=]
Oh and deathdrow, on your days off from being the crazy, cat lady you should be the clown of the pit balls or the kids club :lol: And if anyone nominates a queen/king/president/whatever you should be their personal court jester :thumbsup:

I'd need to learn to ride a unicycle and juggle simultaneously first. But I know a couple people who ride unicycles.

I think I should also be the fancy storyteller. I have lots of stories.

I think you forgot meol.

Women who get pregnant on the island have to leave to give birth. People think there's a conspiracy involving the island's unnatural properties. The truth is there's no capable doctor on the island.

Maul machine?

Can I have a Flame's Farm? :pray:

flames farm?

[/hide]

I didn't forget meol, he's not a moderator of OT thus doesn't get rights to the palace. However if majority of his posts are in OT he can live among us.

What about those who frequent, but have a majority elsewhere?

Plus, the title does say "islands of tip.it", not "islands of OT".

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

[hide=]
Oh and deathdrow, on your days off from being the crazy, cat lady you should be the clown of the pit balls or the kids club :lol: And if anyone nominates a queen/king/president/whatever you should be their personal court jester :thumbsup:

I'd need to learn to ride a unicycle and juggle simultaneously first. But I know a couple people who ride unicycles.

I think you forgot meol.

Women who get pregnant on the island have to leave to give birth. People think there's a conspiracy involving the island's unnatural properties. The truth is there's no capable doctor on the island.

Maul machine?

flames farm?

[/hide]

I didn't forget meol, he's not a moderator of OT thus doesn't get rights to the palace. However if majority of his posts are in OT he can live among us.

The OTers have there own little island. and the rest is for regular tifers. The OTers have the biggest influence though.

[hide=]

I think you forgot meol.

Maul machine?

flames farm?

[/hide]

The OTers have there own little island. and the rest is for regular tifers. The OTers have the biggest influence though.

Wait? We get the little island but the rest of TIF gets the mainland? There'd better be a taking over in the first hundred years of this. <.<

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Wait? We get the little island but the rest of TIF gets the mainland? There'd better be a taking over in the first hundred years of this. <.<

Once we establish the island itself, we'll begin working on the military, and attack the blogapaelago.

Ive entrenched myself on the island before theres an uprising of OT vs the rest of tipit :| Anybody can come have sanctuary while the rest of tif has a civil war. Notice the super fun slide into the sea and paragliding. Ive planted grass too, you didn't think it was all sand colour for the hell of it did you?

19055763.png

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Women who get pregnant on the island have to leave to give birth else the baby dies. People think there's a conspiracy involving the island's unnatural properties. The truth is there's no capable doctor on the island.

:o I'm sure Trapical could deliver the baby. He should have learned enough in med school by now :lol: Nothing wrong with having a cute doctor either <3: ;)

and Goddess, was that a threat towards me?

What deathdrow said. I don't even know how that could even be taken as a threat but w/e -.-

I have a shrine for LionHeart :lol: I'll post it soon.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Someone needs to chuck in a humangous building composing of half Fally Library/Varrock Library and half Gallery (which can have a big chain on the door and stuff and not let anybody in ever)

btw I lurk in OT a fair amount... and I'm female...

Someone needs to chuck in a humangous building composing of half Fally Library/Varrock Library and half Gallery (which can have a big chain on the door and stuff and not let anybody in ever)

btw I lurk in OT a fair amount... and I'm female...

But you don't post often.

We'll build a little underwater house for the lurkers of OT. Plus occasional visiting privileges to certain areas of OT island.

You can monitor the security cameras, and warn us when nessie is coming by, or if the trolls are trying to sneak up on us by the water, or of zombies.

Uh oh. I have to go eat.

I'm gonna come back and everything is going to have changed again.

I don't know about that majority of posts being in OT rule because how would you know with people who have more than 5000 posts? It doesn't keep track.

As the creator of the idea for a police force, may I be leader of the squad? <3:

fer shur.

I opt to be the resident shrimp boat and tug boat captain.

So, You'll provide us with shrimp for food, and for pulling parts for the underwater buildings? If you do, You have to wear a sailors hat.[hide=]31C3WjGOmAL._SL500_AA280_.jpg[/hide]

Shrine of LionHeart <3:

[hide=]lionheartm.jpg[/hide]

Don't let it get black gears in it's back. then it'll go evil.

Tipit Isles Statue of liberty?

[hide=]22810368.png[/hide]

I would say yes, but we can't afford to use that much land :evil:

We'll put it on one of our future islands. On a mountain, so we can still see it.

I don't know about that majority of posts being in OT rule because how would you know with people who have more than 5000 posts? It doesn't keep track.

On a person's profile page it shows the user's most active forum, unless they have it hidden which some people do.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Well, I've been working on a national anthem and I think it's turning out pretty good so far. Any other musicians out there that might want to collaborate?

You can't have a national anthem without having a name for the island.

I say we call it skittles land.

Well, I've been working on a national anthem and I think it's turning out pretty good so far. Any other musicians out there that might want to collaborate?

I hope it rhymes. Here's some help if you get stumped:

http://www.rhymezone.com/

Oh, I'm not good with lyrics so I've just been writing a melody :P

wl7w9j.png

I typed "boar". Results included: Reserve officer training corps; american civil war; heretofore; haberdashery store.

Best. site. ever.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

:lol: I'll play guitar if you want

I typed "boar". Results included: Reserve officer training corps; american civil war; heretofore; haberdashery store.

Best. site. ever.

I tried to type in "Wongtong" but there was nothing so I typed in "ong" and I get lots of asian words thrown at me :(

aung, chong, cong, cuong, dong, fong, gong, hmong, hong, jong, kong, kwong, kyong, kyoung, long, maung, mong, pong, prong, quang, rong, song, spong, sprong, stong, strong, thong, throng, tong, truong, vong, wong, wrong, xiong, yong

I feel bullied ;_;

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I typed "boar". Results included: Reserve officer training corps; american civil war; haberdashery store.

Best. site. ever.

I typed in 'orange" and got nothing. I hate it.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg