Exodus vs Tnc [11 hour pkri]

SasTroopers

Exodus vs Tnc

After trying to get a fight with several clans and being Auto Declined, 5am from TNC approached our Warlord Josh_221, and he gladly accepted (Respect TNC <3). Rules were as following:

Rules:

•  
    [*:9uh62hjo]All Styles

[*:9uh62hjo]Uncapped PKRI

[*:9uh62hjo]TNC Attacks

[*:9uh62hjo]Bounds: Spiders - Gdz

Starting Opts:

Exodus

090228171430.png

The Neggas Clan (171 opts, however this is their best picture they could reply, obviously multiply by 3):

5tncvsexo111127.png

We were very disappointed at our turn out as our sign up indicated we would pull quite a lot more, however it wasn't the first time we'd been out numbered. TNC pulled an impressive ~171 opts, a lot of respect for that, out pulled us easily. The fight started out fairly even, each clan getting a ko every second pile, however soon Exodus started to maintain a better tanking rate, whilst our performance was higher, our numbers were still lower. Every now and then our performance would slip and TNC would gain control and pull off some decent ko strings, however they never fully controlled the battle, and we never re grouped despite their numbers.

About 8 hours into the fight TNC started to lose numbers, despite us worrying their Aussie unit would keep them ahead. 30 minutes later we outnumbered them and our performance was still above par, binds started to be more consistant and ko's we're a common site. TNC would nearly break our hold on them every now and then but never took control from then on. About 9.5 hours into the battle we sent out a 10 man snipe unit to hassle their binders and leaders, this worked to great effect and stopped them from mounting an aggresive attack and possible gain control. At this point in the battle all Exodus members we're in awe of TNC's incredible dedication and they gained a lot of respect in our books. After 10 or so hours of fighting, TNC numbers started to dwindle after a large KO string from Exodus, and Exodus was clearly dominating the field. However TNC keeped persisting to fight us with a spirit that had us all Gobsmacked. Soon after it was clear there was 0 chance of regaining control, or doing any damage to Exodus, and shortly after 11 hours of fighting, TNC called off returning.

Ending Opts:

Exodus

090301034930.png

The Neggas Clan

tncend.png

Incredible performance by both clans, the level of dedication that both clans displayed could not be descriped in mere words. Both clans did very well, despite the odd flame, gear issue and bounds problem, I believe both clans enjoyed this fight tremendously and gained alot of experience, whilst losing alot of rune :P.

Shout Outs

'The' Clan, Violent Resolution, Knights of Order and Chivalry Legions. Thank you so much for taking time out to AC so that our fight could not be interupted, we will obviously return the offer at any time, either contact us in #exodus or add [email protected] to arrange it.

The Neggas Clan: As I've said before, so much respect for you guys lasting this much, great effort, great dedication. Definitely still up their, if anyone says your slumping they have no idea what their talking about. Anakin, thats what you get for sniping Exodus :P.

Pictures of the Fight:

090228223351.png

090301035041.png

090228214148.png

090228230608.png

tncvsexo1.jpg

tncvsexo2.jpg

tncvsexo3.jpg

tncvsexo4.jpg

tncvsexo5.jpg

tncvsexo6.jpg

tncvsexo7.jpg

tncvsexo8.jpg

tncvsexo9.jpg

090301040146.png

screenshot208.png

screenshot210.png

screenshot214.png

screenshot226.png

screenshot230.png

screenshot298.png

screenshot282.png

screenshot303.png

..:: HoratioSAS | Sas Troopers ::..

horatiosig6.png

[email protected]

Determination is No lifing in RS.

Both clans probably could have fought on forever, as I trust they all had tons of rune sets. Its just when one person decideds its time to sleep/rest/quit and one person decides to ignore fatigue and his eyes that eventually decides the war.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Both clans probably could have fought on forever, as I trust they all had tons of rune sets. Its just when one person decideds its time to sleep/rest/quit and one person decides to ignore fatigue and his eyes that eventually decides the war.

Time spent enjoying yourself isn't time wasted :thumbup:.

Good job exodus... and holy [cabbage] at the invent full of rune :lol: pro looter

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

Time spent enjoying yourself isn't time wasted :thumbup:.

Good job exodus... and holy [cabbage] at the invent full of rune :lol: pro looter

Yeah, I was just going to say....INFRACTIONS!

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

• 4 weeks later...

i know this is a month~ late, but i do have a question:

i noticed the draynor cabbage in this picture:http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3276/screenshot298.png

does it help tanking? I've tested it a few times and imo it doesnt but i wanna know a pro's opinion...

gf to both too, 11hrs is a lot to say the least.