Shut up about..... -the code-

Derbo

Okaaaay,

Me and my friend see, we live in Belgium. Wij praten Nederlands en blabla, maar let's get to the point.

Sometimes, in movies, you hear about someone saying.. SHHHH, x-nay on the 'something something'-nay!

Like, 'shut the [bleep] up about that'.

I know what it means, but I don't know how it works :D

And I'd really like to know, so if anybody could explain this, that would be very kind.

DERBO_PK.png

nice.jpg

derbo_pk.png

That'd be pig latin, it's simple but annoying.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Wait wait, I know how pig latin works but what about gibberish? These girls at my primary school used to speak together in gibberish and I never understood how they did it..

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Wait wait, I know how pig latin works but what about gibberish? These girls at my primary school used to speak together in gibberish and I never understood how they did it..

Gibberish is almost impossible to explain. It's really the kind of thing that you have to pick up on. Because you're dealing with sounds that are hard to explain I guess, so it's not a clear simple system like Pig Latin.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Gibberish is almost impossible to explain. It's really the kind of thing that you have to pick up on. Because you're dealing with sounds that are hard to explain I guess, so it's not a clear simple system like Pig Latin.

So is it pretty much like English except every word is replaced with some random sound/word?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

So is it pretty much like English except every word is replaced with some random sound/word?

Well sort of. It's not really random sounds or words; there is a 'system' to it. It's more like you add sounds like "iddag" after each syllable... sort of.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Pig-Latin is childish morons trying to fill their gap of mono-lingualism by acting as though they can speak another language, when in reality they are just mixing up English words as they go along.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Pig-Latin is childish morons trying to fill their gap of mono-lingualism by acting as though they can speak another language, when in reality they are just mixing up English words as they go along.

:thumbup:

Luckily we have none of this bs in Barbados.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

You know whats worse than pig-latin. Back Slang

People in my school went through a phase where they spoke in back slang. God that sucked, now they are back to plain ol' english

I'm not familiar with that one...

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

People in my school went through a phase where they spoke in back slang. God that sucked, now they are back to plain ol' english

Yo dawg I heard you like cars so we put a car in yo car so you can drive while you drive!

Also, whats y'all be ridin'? I kick a set o' '50s and [cabbage] is custom, [bleep]!

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

LOL i call that chavlish >.>

No one does it anyway, and when they do, if they're trying to act cool, smack em out and call them a dork. Some people do it because some people dont understand it, and its easier than trying to walk away from the person just to talk about them behind their back, which is the most immature thing you can do.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

LOL i call that chavlish >.>

No one does it anyway, and when they do, if they're trying to act cool, smack em out and call them a dork. Some people do it because some people dont understand it, and its easier than trying to walk away from the person just to talk about them behind their back, which is the most immature thing you can do.

So learn a real language. Pig-Latin is like murdering a butchered cow. The cow in this story being the English language.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

Yo dawg I heard you like cars so we put a car in yo car so you can drive while you drive!

Also, whats y'all be ridin'? I kick a set o' '50s and [cabbage] is custom, [bleep]!

Thanks bro.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!