Orks,The new Bandits:27-05-09 update info needed

anish00b

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. I got lvl 82 defence and 85 hp in the past 2 days being afk at orks. I'm halfway to 83 defence aswell :thumbsup:

I get about 55k-65k/hr being afk at my levels.

you are so lucky that you haven't died...

I haven't died yet but I ended up in Cammy at 8hp three times.

Timmay.png

53odhd.jpg

So you think that you could even leave the game on while you sleep and be ok? I have been looking through the game rules and this does not break a single one at all but I still think it is iffy.

Found the quickfind code for his thread. Just googled his name and found it...

14-15-70-58497525

I still don't know if this is against the rules or not. There were 2-3 J Mods talking in there and they were all saying different things. I think this is still a really iffy idea.

Quiglesigles.png

Quiglesigles.png

well cooldude has proved that this spot isn't as bad as bandits where by you have to hop 5 times before getting a decent area by yourself.

Also thanks for finding the thread quigs.

ickdeep, i wouldn't suggest you do it if your level is not high enough(im sorry i havent checked your stats), because someone previously told me that its not worth it with bunyip because they dont heal enough.

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

Sounds great. I'll buy guthans soon and try it out. :thumbsup:

Edit: Found a minor mistake. In the reccomended levels part you spelled defence as "defense"

actually, both are correct spelling depending on here you are from

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

So you think that you could even leave the game on while you sleep and be ok? I have been looking through the game rules and this does not break a single one at all but I still think it is iffy.

Found the quickfind code for his thread. Just googled his name and found it...

14-15-70-58497525

I still don't know if this is against the rules or not. There were 2-3 J Mods talking in there and they were all saying different things. I think this is still a really iffy idea.

I think it falls under macroing. I know there is part of the game guide with something against AFK training.

AFK Training first became popular in Runescape Classic when NPC's that were aggressive would always be aggressive no matter what your level or how long you've been there. After an update, the AI was changed, I believe it was based on level after that. I can't remember much after that though, as I quit for 2 years...

I came back to find out about the bandits which would always be aggressive to you. I remembered about the AFK'ing rule, and I looked in the Rules again to find that AFK training was still illegal. Jagex never seemed to do anything about afk trainers, though...

I'm pretty sure the AFK rule is still around, but it was never really enforced. Jagex never really seemed to watch orks though, and with the release of this spot, it might become looked at again.

I'll have to look for the rule when I get home.

As for the combat familiars, someone might look at this guide and go "oh snap I could use rune mino here for extra ex peez!" but if you're semi afking (or fully afking at that) you will get logged out when the ork attacks your familiar instead of you. That's why I said that.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Awesome pic, bronze.

All four times that I was afk at orks some noob crashes my spot :wall:

You play tennis too :thumbsup:

started in june of 2008, i love this sport so much.

:twss:

Your avatar is a tad inappropriate

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

its good to know that some have changed their minds while others have stuck to "no!no! im not going to do it" this sort of balances off the worlds so that they are not over-populated.

I have also got a tip for you guys out there, try to stick to non-ls worlds since the ones with ls are usually the ones who like to see you die.

and i agree pirate_felix but his avatar has been pulled so i dont think its that inapproriate.

and please try to stick to the subject in hand(i.e. Orks), its not that i dont like you guys talking about tennis or whatever i just think it spams the post a little. if you'd like you can pm each other through tip it or RS,Thank you.

totalpwnage, im sorry i mesread your previous statement but i will add it to the tips and perhaps add a section to it :).

also as you read through the RSOF post there are various different answers/questions that have arised for AFK and AFK training.

ok, now i think i have rambled on enough and will leave this guide for a few days so that other people with different guides get an oppurtunity.

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

yeah i'm in a non ls world and i came back after 2 hours to see some chat in my public chat box... people also hop worlds to get kc... so beware of people who like to lure orks onto you.

and WOOT

2qnuy3c.jpg

i might stop this now because i am hearing more about the possibility of getting banned for afking...

I am not using a third party program... just taking advantage of the fact that orks never stop being aggressive. but I will wait till Jagex makes a firm statement on this.

| Def(78->80) +452,427

this costed me 231660 gp. #-o

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

yeah i'm in a non ls world and i came back after 2 hours to see some chat in my public chat box... people also hop worlds to get kc... so beware of people who like to lure orks onto you.

and WOOT

2qnuy3c.jpg

i might stop this now because i am hearing more about the possibility of getting banned for afking...

I am not using a third party program... just taking advantage of the fact that orks never stop being aggressive. but I will wait till Jagex makes a firm statement on this.

| Def(78->80) +452,427

this costed me 231660 gp. #-o

Damn bro. Nice! =D>

Your lucky you haven't got crashed yet. I did 4 times :(

Everytime I go AFK while doing Orks I log in with 8hp at Cammy. :wall:

70k to 83 defence.

Timmay.png

53odhd.jpg

Very interesting.

I tried tanking full torag, dfs, bunyip, bracelet of regen. It didn't keep me full at all.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Even if this is not against the rules I would not suggest doing it. I have 99 def and I still got "killed" (rol) here. I don't know if it was because someone crashed me or if I just messed up. You could potentially lose a lot here if you die. For my set I will lose the spear and the helm. With that in mind I did get a huge amount of xp and did not have to pay attention at all for a few hours.

Quiglesigles.png

Quiglesigles.png

PUT THE RING OF LIFE AS THE FIRST SPOT! It's unbelievably useful here and can easily safe your life! This is a must even if you are not afk'ing.

Anyone, after reading some comments I think I'm try this.

ib7rVm.png

6. What is AFK training?

AFK training is Away From Keyboard training. While you are playing on our games, you must be at the computer. Away from keyboard training is not allowed, and you should log out when you leave the computer.

To keep RuneScape enjoyable for everyone please observe and follow this rule. We will not tolerate disruptive players, and if you break our rules your account is likely to be banned. Members who are banned for breaking our rules are not entitled to any sort of refund.

Source

Illigal, although the chances of repercussions are slim. Jagex has never shown an interest in 'cracking down' on afkers at bandits, so I presume it is fairly safe. I certinally won't be trying it myself however, no ammount of xp is worth a bannable offence. It's also worth noting that a ROW is not 100% protection assuming a max hit of 12 is accurate.

quit

Well that pretty much sums it up there. It is against the rules. Now it is up to us if we are going to still use it lol. I won't because I have been killed here, the xp is only ok, and as previously mentioned "no amount of xp is worth a ban". Back to armored zombies! :thumbsup:

Quiglesigles.png

Quiglesigles.png

this has almost nothing to do with what everyone else was saying lol. but does anything think ancients or red chins would be decent here? since they are aggresive and multiple monsters attack. ive never been here but from ive seen from screenshots, it could work. they might be too far away though, what does everyone think?

Mezzmerizer7.png