Orks,The new Bandits:27-05-09 update info needed

anish00b

Why does the video guide say the method is legal, then describes how you can attack them while afk? I hope you know afk'ing is against the rules. You should probably put a big huge banner in the guide telling people not to afk and warn them more about the dangers of ork stackers. Great guide nevertheless, but you need to speak out about the bad sides of a new technique just as much as you speak out about the good sides.

i didnt make the video so im not responisble for that, but i am going to make my guide which mentions that it is illegal and what not...its just im in the process of getting 99 str which i want to achieve before doing anything.

and I did have a huge banner in red saying that the spot is legal but its dangerous if you afk it but i got told that i should remove any hints of AFKing or the guide would come down. i will add your post on the comments and tips though just to be on the safe side :)

i was going to solo bandos and i saw someone doing this training method. I ask him "turn on ls for me so i can get faster kc?" no response... then i get bored and stack his orks rofl, he rol'd away. :twisted: i'm never gonna afk these again; the danger is too high. But non-afking is good for these.

meany :P. i would like to say something about whether you should or shouldnt afk but i cant say it on the guide itself :-#

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't someone say that Alien 55555 (ranked number 8 defence) uses Orks AFK? I wonder why he's not banned.

I have been there a few times, under 10 times, never died there. Usually ROL after a while. Jagex may say they can detect AFK, but they cant in my opinion. There are alot worse rules out there to be broken to worry about few AFK'ers.

He might not afk it. I think he lets the game run but he is still at the computer watching a movie or something.

I got him killed once -- he does afk.

I should have reported though. It seems he learned his lesson from when I got him killed though lawl.

You wish mate :). ROL maybe, but never died.

He might not afk it. I think he lets the game run but he is still at the computer watching a movie or something.

I should have reported though. It seems he learned his lesson from when I got him killed though lawl.

You had on full guthans with a glory, dboots, zammy cape. Lost spear, you had the basic wooden gravestone too. And you didn't have a Ring of Life on, which I found absolutely hilarious (I was going "how the hell could he forget that when he ALWAYS uses this spot?!") But I've never ever heard of you dying any other time.

I'm wondering if I should post the other spot I found... but idk. I was thinking about training at orks on my pure so... but then again I can just use the main spot. So I'll post it sometime soon.

If anyone else wants to try and find it, its in the bandos area (after the door you have to hammer) and suprisingly you do not need a bandos item... well, it helps a ton to have a bandos item to get there (ancient mace) but after you're there you can take it off. Props to anyone that manages to find it before I reveal it :P Chances are you won't, its been over like 6 months since I found it. It's out of the way, too :P

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

You had on full guthans with a glory, dboots, zammy cape. Lost spear, you had the basic wooden gravestone too. And you didn't have a Ring of Life on, which I found absolutely hilarious (I was going "how the hell could he forget that when he ALWAYS uses this spot?!") But I've never ever heard of you dying any other time.

I'm wondering if I should post the other spot I found... but idk. I was thinking about training at orks on my pure so... but then again I can just use the main spot. So I'll post it sometime soon.

If anyone else wants to try and find it, its in the bandos area (after the door you have to hammer) and suprisingly you do not need a bandos item... well, it helps a ton to have a bandos item to get there (ancient mace) but after you're there you can take it off. Props to anyone that manages to find it before I reveal it :P Chances are you won't, its been over like 6 months since I found it. It's out of the way, too :P

i'd actually like to know about that spot...can you pm me please, i wont make a guide i promise ;)

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

Funny because I've never owned a zammy cape nor have I ever wore dragon boots and a glory there. And lol I have the 5minute best grave. When I did go there I take 5 items, guthans set and rol. Never anything else, so could you please stop making things up about me, maybe you have got the wrong Alien.

Funny because I've never owned a zammy cape nor have I ever wore dragon boots and a glory there. And lol I have the 5minute best grave. When I did go there I take 5 items, guthans set and rol. Never anything else, so could you please stop making things up about me, maybe you have got the wrong Alien.

Maybe. I've done it before -- thought I saw you in pvp once. I think I might have screenied it on my dad's comp though, and I can check that this weekend. Idk though.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

if they can detect weather u are afk or not, wouldn't they have to have like a camera or something lol....

There is no way to determine weather someone is afking here or not. because there are some situations where someone will lag, have their chat off, or be on the forums; and not pay attention to the game for a few minutes.

Wasn't that one of the reasons why they put on the 5 minute logout timer? so people could look on the forums while they are playing and not have to worry about being logged out.

but anyway, GREAT guide, i went there shortly after reading this and ive been there for quite a long time now :)

Mezzmerizer7.png

Few things...

1. The path to GWD is faster if you do down the east side of the mountain.

2. SGS is good here(better then excalibur), but don't bring if you are AFking.

3. Its a good idea to bring some good food, aswell as some bad food(tuna) incase you need space.

I tried meleeing without guthans, using Bunyip and Bracelet of Regen. At 82 def and defent def, the bunyip and regen was not enough.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Few things...

3. Its a good idea to bring some good food, aswell as some bad food(tuna) incase you need space.

I tried meleeing without guthans, using Bunyip and Bracelet of Regen. At 82 def and defent def, the bunyip and regen was not enough.

space for what exactly?

and i will add the the path and the SGS part on the guide

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

Few things...

space for what exactly?

and i will add the the path and the SGS part on the guide

Space isin't really needed, its just incase you see something you want. I take a full invent of foood incase I don't heal well, and have to eat.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

i have been at orks for probably 3k kills at least... and my average xp per hour, unpotted is about 40-50k an hour.

that is with 91 atk, 94 str, guthans, rol, cbt bracelet, phoenix necklace, zammy god cape, and d boots.

that is using guthans. but if someone was to bring another weapon such as an ss, you could get much more xp. As long as you are paying attention, you can heal when you get below 40-50 hp or so.

Great Guide, again :thumbsup:

Mezzmerizer7.png

i have been at orks for probably 3k kills at least... and my average xp per hour, unpotted is about 40-50k an hour.

that is with 91 atk, 94 str, guthans, rol, cbt bracelet, phoenix necklace, zammy god cape, and d boots.

that is using guthans. but if someone was to bring another weapon such as an ss, you could get much more xp. As long as you are paying attention, you can heal when you get below 40-50 hp or so.

Great Guide, again :thumbsup:

has any one tested using guthans plus a diferent weapon to train? would u be able to heal enough?

the thing about guthans is that it is sometimes undependable for healing. Ive gotten as low as 44 :ohnoes: before it started healing me(im 99 hp). If you waited until 40-50 hp you might not be able to heal in time or you'd be cutting it close. If your bringing a second weapon I recommend bringing some food incase guthans takes some time to heal.

using another weapon is hard, because you have to heal way too much.

as he said, sometimes guthans doesn't heal fast enough and your hp may get too low.

so if you are going to risk bringing another weapon, bring food with you.

usually i can get 5-10 kills with an ss lol so i have to pay attention the entire time im using another weapon

Mezzmerizer7.png

• 2 weeks later...

bump :thumbsup:

and yes another weapon is not reccomended its not going to help you a lot

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

• 2 weeks later...

Bandits is alot better.

Evidence For:

- The same, as orks, they will auto-attack you forever, which is always a bonus.

- you can NOT die there. with guthans i have never seen anyone or been below 80% HP

- ladder for hasty escapes

- you can have a familiar here

Evidence Against:

- very popular method, requires lots of patience with hopping and crashers

all in all, bandits win. end.

Miseryism | Completionist

Bandits is alot better.

Evidence For:

- The same, as orks, they will auto-attack you forever, which is always a bonus.

- you can NOT die there. with guthans i have never seen anyone or been below 80% HP

Evidence Against:

whats the exp diference

Bandits is alot better.

Evidence For:

Evidence Against:

hmm now are you sure about forever and ever? considering the number of random people who love to annoy you?

also, why would you want to bring a familiar anyway? if you wanted to v.good exp you could go to the monkies(sp?) in ape atoll where familiars are like gods(lol :P). i never said they completely replace bandits, instead i said the NEW bandits... :thumbsup: btw i am no playing rs for the next 2 months(Exams are coming) but when im back expect a lot of changes, including HD images(your eyes will burn :ugeek: )..c ya and please try to keep this guide alive

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

You still need to change the orks into plural, instead of possessive, I noted that the first word in your guide was flawed, as you used an apostrophe. There are another few spots like that.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".