Orks,The new Bandits:27-05-09 update info needed

anish00b

I'm amazed Alien 55555 (rank 8 defence) isn't banned for afk training yet :roll:

(Yes, he uses orks, and I HAVE gotten him killed once... he didn't even have a ring of life. FAIL)

But yeah, I knew AFK Training wasn't legal. Jagex don't seem to crack down on it very much at the moment, though. Someone will have to ask Mod MMG about it...

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

illegal but never known of anyone being banned for it. hard to enforce when you could say you were at your comp but being that you didn't need to click anything, then why click? i seriously doubt anyone will be banned for this. slow exp though, very slow

@totalpwnage

do you get satisfaction from getting these guys killed?

What?

m_theory11.png

illegal but never known of anyone being banned for it. hard to enforce when you could say you were at your comp but being that you didn't need to click anything, then why click? i seriously doubt anyone will be banned for this. slow exp though, very slow

@totalpwnage

do you get satisfaction from getting these guys killed?

I'm pretty much enforcing a rule Jagex has because Jagex doesn't enforce it themselves. AFK'ers here got really annoying -- at least be AT the computer when you are training. I have gotten about a 1500 kill count doing this before but I didn't afk any of it, and it was actually more because I lsed with some people to help them get their KC up for bandos.

Before I try someone though, I will ask if they are here and after like 2 minutes or so if they don't answer, I'll do it.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

hi everyone :-),

niperwiper, i never said this spot was for you! but its up to you if you want to use it or not. i would've used it becuase it would've saved me a lot of time just blankly looking at my screen when i was getting defense up. so sorry i weren't for you.

totalpwnage, i dont understand what you peeving about because to be fair the reason jagex put the limit up for the log out thing is because they know people dont like to continually look at a screen unlike others. i am not saying go away fro 10 hours but hey its a game after all! if people dont want to play for 10 hours and instead want to risk their items it should be their choice. also there is practically no way jagex can know whether you are at your computer or not unless they have a camera for every user. the only point at which they could catch you is if someone else reports you. i personally think its a little heartless to kill people just because you didnt get the oppurtunity to do the same as they are. That's the reason why i made this guide in the first place because i didn't want anyone to be left out of a potential training spot! and then you go an say "oh i hate afkers i will kill them i see them"...tut tut tut

Reapme, i think the slow exp compensates for the attention needed to utilize the spot. because if it were up to me to choose between 100k exp in 2 hours and barely paying attention or 100k exp in 1 hour but you have to keep looking at screen every other second i would choose the first one.

totalpwnage, again i will mention that the spot is there to be used and i have warned people(its in the begining of my guide and in big red letters), so please dont keep mentioning the banning part because its sort of spam, and that's something i would prefer not to have in the thread. if you'd like though you can use the thread on the RSOF that i made specifically for this spot!

snippety, hmm i dont think so it would be the best exp because their defense is quiet high but i'll try it once i get 99 str :)

quigs, its a shame that you didnt enjoy it but i guess there are others who will. and once again i have mentioned in the begining that it is sort of against the rules. why didnt i say that it IS completely against the rules?

well as you read through the post by mister_moocky they mention that they "should" log out, not that they have to! which i know is play on words but its their own fault for not clearly stating it. if you'd like you can ask more questions in the RSOF thread that i have created.

mister moocky, true the ROL is not great but that's the reason why i also mentioned the phoenix necklace in the guide as an extra safety measure. also their attacks are not very accurate so i dont think there are very high chances of you getting hit a straight up 12 before the ROL comes into play.

cooldude3910, read warning and check the thread on RSOF

bronzewarrior, unlucky mate

salad170, i have updated the guide with the suggested comments now :)

quigs, im sorry to hear this but im quiet suprised you died?! i've got 99 def and i hardly ever die its just a little strange and a bit of bad luck i guess.

pantim, thank you for checking that for me.

cooldude, i guess your just unlucky mate, also i would suggest you use the spot during more quieter times since you are less likely to get crashed.

bronzewarrior, nice! something i could add to the guide :) , and i dont think you should get muted for afking can you confirm that please. also if you keep the RSOF thread still updated and keep posting another j mod may come and answer it for you.

phew that should do it for now

so to summarise:

.STOP saying you will be banned, unless you have proof of someone being banned because of this spot, just stop..i have put a warning in the begining for a reason!

ALSO thanks everyone for the almost 1k views in 4 day! that's even better than my other guide lol

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

Just go to hell. people like you ruin this game. You can be reported for doing this, and i have killed someone before doing it. Why do you even play rs if you dont want to sit at the computer? I hope i see you die there one day.

Ddddrrr

The level 92 combat barrower

guth helmx1 karil topx1 d legs x1 left half x1

Just go to hell. people like you ruin this game. You can be reported for doing this, and i have killed someone before doing it. Why do you even play rs if you dont want to sit at the computer? I hope i see you die there one day.

to be honest... [bleep] YOU. why the [bleep] do you care if we want to afk train and risk our accounts? maybe it's our damn choice. [bleep]ing'ing neebs... Some people don't want to have to endure the long time it takes to train a skill to a good level.

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

thank you bronze,

i have mentioned so many times that people are just so jealous that they didnt get the choice of using this spot so they're peed of...it was the same with bandits but now they are like second nature for people

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

Lol so im jelous of this spot? I got far better spots, and i can train without dieing and getting banned. Why play if you dont want to level?

Ddddrrr

well tbh, I really don't have to get people killed using this spot. There are some people who get so bored they hop worlds LOOKING for afk'ers to get them killed. I know someone apparently got afk'ers to lose a total of like 3 spears, 2 helms within an hour. These people don't come around often, though. The most people that do that seem to look for worlds for KC, check the orks spot, and just stack the orks without even checking if its an afker.

I think this spot will really be ruined when all the pures find out about it -- and to be honest, I was thinking about making a guide for them to use this spot already, just was too focused on my brawling glove guide.

I HAVE used this spot before, but I never afked. I first found out about it when I heard about 0ptimal's insane def exp gains in a week. Not too much later, I was at bandos getting kc when I saw him there. He was one of the first people to start using the spot. I found the screenie last night -- 1526 kill count before I had to or decided to leave, can't remember which it was. My guthans was 25% I know that.

I suppose I'll stop stacking peoples orks to kill them, but just know that other people will do it. More and more people seem to be starting to do it. Soon enough this spot will become popular that people will start using crashing methods. Stacking orks is one of them, but the other one I will not say because of the fact that I doubt anyone has thought of it. Just to be nice. Personally, I'm already maxed melee, so I don't need to do it (rather I need to do slayer cause I'm only 87 right now...)

Anyways, lets stop this cause this is starting to become one of the idiotic flame wars. Just look at ddddrrr's post, looks like the middle of an argument which ends in something like "YOU FAIL ROFL GET A LIEF PLZ O WAIT U HAV A RING OF LIEF LAWLAWLWLAWLAWL" so yeah.

Oh, and I showed my friend who was pure the spot a long time ago... and pures have a massive advantage over guthans. They pray -- they CAN have ork's stacked and its actually better for their experience in the end. Pures DO hit good on Orks. Though, pures can't really afk, its one of those things you just have to watch prayer and not do any clicking. The only disadvantage is they don't drop anything half decent -- bandits have a few runes and ranarrs. It seems like these guys were MADE for afk'ing with guthans, actually.

I'll post the pic of 1526 kc when I get home.

EDIT: O, grats on 1k views lawl

thank you total for you post, i do understand where your coming from since the guide i posted on zybez was pulled down because i mentioned afking.Instead now the guide is there without the mention of afking which is something i am considering doing here aswell. and im sorry for venting out on you on my previous post, i was sort of in a bad mood then :( .and i would gladly appreciate that pic if you can :-)

also dddrrrr say hello to my ignore list, can a mod please delete the spam, it doesnt help the guide in any way or form. Also, not everyone is like you who wants to grind skills like crazy instead of trying something different...i know there have been many arguements for grinders but to be fair we have to deal with it. so all im gonna say is "what's the point?", if you have better spots than this one then promote those spots, instead what you have just done is put my guide still in the top 10...thanks for that =D>

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

I agree this isnt that bad of a spot, IF YOU ARE AT THE COMPUTER.

You can and will get banned for doing this, and the next person i see afking will be reported.

You break 2 rules:

Afking, and encouraging Afking. Do you really think that this is legit?

And i have a better spot, i can gain 40k xp/hr "unpotted, with a horrible weapon", or 90-100k xp/hr at zombie monkeys.

Ddddrrr

they can only track you if someone reports you, after which whatever you do is recorded...otherwise you are safe

EDIT: i have had to re-write the guide because i got a warning from tip it staff, so i have removed all illegal parts and havent mentioned why this spot is great. sorry folks

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

Well, I don't recommend AFKing. I usually play Halo or COD5 while training here. First day I used was fine. Had to leave cuz of guthans. Now, alot of people are comming here to stack orks and get people killed.

Make sure you are within hearing distance. Just turn the voulume up.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Well, I don't recommend AFKing. I usually play Halo or COD5 while training here. First day I used was fine. Had to leave cuz of guthans. Now, alot of people are comming here to stack orks and get people killed.

to be fair i hate the rs sound. it just *beeps* me off. i dont mind the odd *shwink* but the constant noise is just annoying. but i guess if you can bare it good for you :thumbsup:

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

He might not afk it. I think he lets the game run but he is still at the computer watching a movie or something.

I got him killed once -- he does afk.

I should have reported though. It seems he learned his lesson from when I got him killed though lawl.

to be fair i hate the rs sound. it just *beeps* me off. i dont mind the odd *shwink* but the constant noise is just annoying. but i guess if you can bare it good for you :thumbsup:

Well, I suggest it because if you are close enough to listen, you can listen for multiple orks, randoms, and people.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

ok i will add it to the comments and tips section thank you \'

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

Why does the video guide say the method is legal, then describes how you can attack them while afk? I hope you know afk'ing is against the rules. You should probably put a big huge banner in the guide telling people not to afk and warn them more about the dangers of ork stackers. Great guide nevertheless, but you need to speak out about the bad sides of a new technique just as much as you speak out about the good sides.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

i was going to solo bandos and i saw someone doing this training method. I ask him "turn on ls for me so i can get faster kc?" no response... then i get bored and stack his orks rofl, he rol'd away. :twisted: i'm never gonna afk these again; the danger is too high. But non-afking is good for these.

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.