F2P range training

De_Lille_D

Any suggestions for F2P monsters that have low defense, minum 16 hp and decent drops (preferable stackables)? The account it's for now has 27 Ranged.

Ideas I had so far:

- Lesser Demons

- Cockroach soldiers

- Ankous

barbarians or goblins are an option both with safe spots... goblins are way too weak for you though.ankou are great with some drops too. Cockroach soldiers have excellent defence. spiders are ofcourse great but not much in the way of safe spots.

Matt the cup

matt_the_cup.png

Barrows: Dharoks Greataxe, verac's Flail, Bolt Racks, Dragon Med

KBD: 1 X Draconic Vissage (50-50) (18/5/09), 2 X KBD heads(26/5/09 and 11/06/09) 4 X Dragon Med, dragonstone,

Treasure Trails: Rune items: 99+, Sara Shield: 1, Guthix Pl8: 1, Saradomin Stole: 1, Sara page, zammy page 2, Random items eg Mahogony Planks/runes: Countless:P

PvP items: 1X Dark Bow, 3X Dragon items, 1X corrupt dragon dagger, Mny rune/random items

Not sure how 27 ranged will do against Hill Giants (35 hp), but the Hill Giant cave is chock full of safespots. There's a lot of competition, though, so you'd better have a quick trigger finger. Once you start ranging there, you'll know where all the respawn points are so you can hover your mouse over them to hit the Hill Giants before anyone else.

:)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Lessers won't be good training unitl probably 55 or 60+, Barbarians are good at your level in the outpost in the north part of Barb Village, that's what I did on my pure until about 40 range when I moved to Hill Giants.

Sportz.png

July 28, 2009 - 9817 to 99 Hunter
March 14, 2010 - 27,605 to 99 Fishing
June 26, 2010 - 2000 Total Levels Reached
August 19, 2011 - 26,541 to 99 Mining
March 29,2012 - 2200 Total Levels Reached

March 27, 2013 - All skills 85+

Either safespot Hill Giants or train on the Barbarians at your level of Ranged. Lesser Demons are WAY too strong for you, as are Cockroach Soldiers and Ankous.

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

Syzygy the #2 f2p player usually safe spots ice giants over in port sarim. It's not crowded + great xp along with big bones for prayer, nature runes, 400 gp, steel - mith armors. They do have a high level (53- with 70 hp), but with safespotting you can take as long as you'd like.

1288581197250-1.jpg

hill giants or flesh crawlers (hill giants for money to buy arrows, flesh crawlers for faster but non-rpofitable ranging) at 50 you could go to the ice giants, but since you have low defence and hp.. I'd wait a while for those

EisS.gif

27 ranged, Probobly best to train at hill giants, But I am assuming you are a low combat level as well. so that could make good money for you. But if you a higher level with low range try lv 30 zombies in SoS, they drop steel arrows quite often good for ranging, And around lv 50 do moss giants on crandor, 65+ can be lessers but it would be slow since they are stong, I have personally quite lessers because of slow exp+crowds

GL with range. All rangers will unite and destroy the melleers :twisted:

voidpic.png

[hide=stats]jakerules209.png[/hide]