Mechscape Usernames

Dexek

Well, after what I consider to be confirmation that Mechscape will be using the same username database as FunOrb and Runescape, I am curious as to what usernames people will use. Do you plan on using your current username? Will you make a new account altogether? Have you already made a new account for Mechscape (what is the username)?

Also, what are your thoughts on a Beta version for Runescape members? If you did choose to create a new account for members, will you make it a Runescape member so you can test the Beta? Do you think experience gained in the Beta will transfer over once Mechscape is released to everyone?

[hide=Proof]mslink.png

msbeta.png[/hide]

I personally have been choosing between the usernames:

- Wisdamn

- Mr Machinist

- Machinists

- Mechlite

- Mech Lite

- Ziill

- Ztii

Any opinions on which of these usernames I should choose is also welcome. ::'

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I dont think that i'm going to make a new account to mechscape. I dont se any reasons for it.

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

I'd imagine the beta xp would transfer to the regular game, after all the RS2 beta did that. As for usernames, I'm happy with my current one.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

We have to sign up for it? I thought he said only like the top 1k people would get too...

If we can I'd probably take my current one, just so any of my friends who tried it would know it's me :D Plus I <3: my username.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

We have to sign up for it? I thought he said only like the top 1k people would get too...

If we can I'd probably take my current one, just so any of my friends who tried it would know it's me :D Plus I <3: my username.

Actually, I was thinking about it and I would likely use my current username. No one would know who I was otherwise. I didn't hear anything regarding top 1000 players, aside from Mod Mmg saying that the skill total requirement for F2P'ers to use the RSOF would be around 1000.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

No idea, don't really care tbh. I probably won't play, if I did I'd just use my old Rs account.

John Connor.

:lol:

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

If there was new ones I would definitely take jesus and god, just because I can.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

If there was new ones I would definitely take jesus and god, just because I can.

Unless someone beats you to them :P

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I really don't understand why they aren't making a new database.

there are already many many account names taken, especially on some accounts that are dead, and nobody uses.

They should have done something like if an account has a certain total it stays in teh new database.

They're gonna have crappy account names.

but that also means if you want an account name for when the game comes out, you can just make an rs account now and have it reserved for when mechscape comes out.

If there were new ones, I wouldn't go for the ones everyone would go for (Zezima, God, Jesus, Lol etc). I'd probaly go for my first name, or just something else. Of course I'd try Ninja as well.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

same acc name here

my username is epic because it has been *rofl* through the fire and the flames... :lol:

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D