Under updated areas

whocowman

Keldagrim needs some loving. And I think there should be a village in the Wildy. But that's just me :twss:

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

What we need is a rabbit thats sort of human sized and walks on two legs that we can adventure with and do random stuff like eat a cake while higher things would be taking on bosses with it. :P

Keldagrim only has the Blast Furnace I guess not many noobs are there OTHER THAN THE FAMILIERS AND PETS THERE.

What we need is a rabbit thats sort of human sized and walks on two legs that we can adventure with and do random stuff like eat a cake while higher things would be taking on bosses with it. :P

Keldagrim only has the Blast Furnace I guess not many noobs are there OTHER THAN THE FAMILIERS AND PETS THERE.

easter ftw?!

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

There are a lot of under updated area in runescape. Keldagrim, desert cities, mortaynia, elf lands, ect. But then most of these new areas were created for quests and not much else. Can't expect every place in runescape to be a bustling metropolis anymore than you can expect the same thing in any other MMO.

Recently, Rimmington has gotten a bank deposit box and a house portal. It is also home to some of the best f2p powermining and woodcutting spots. Think of all the untouched towns like Nardah that haven't gotten things in years.

Umm you need to do the quest Rocking Out to use this deposit box and the house portal has been there since construction.... Tbh jagex updates every main town except Falador so i think Fally needs an update maybe a Chapel?

39042685.jpg

"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us."

Burthorpe is still pretty useless. Only people down there are the people to cook stuff cause they can't finish Varrock Achievement Diary.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Menaphos lol no one there! :lol:

I think the desrt cities do definately need something to make you want to come there besides quests and minigames. Like someone else has said they also need another means of getting there bar the sceptre. I'm obsessed with the desert, its my favourite area, but it needs something to draw people in or else it will be as barren and useless as it currently is.

That spot over the Underground Pass that's southeast of Arandar, southwest of West Ardougne, northeast of Lletya and northwest of the Observatory. It's a big area and would love to see somerace living high up in the mountains.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

In short: it takes effort to get there. My opinion is, it's too much effort for today's generation of scapers (including myself).

This is why I don't support half the suggestions to make the game 'balanced'. Its always "Do three quests to get this" and "get high skills with quest this" and all these complex steps to get something, so it just becomes redundant in the end.

Lol, there are so many I can't even put them down.

I'd say Ranging Guild, Keldagrim, the Elf Lands, and the Gnome Lands. Also the Far East, such as the Sanguisttine (sp?) region and Castle Drakan.

That spot over the Underground Pass that's southeast of Arandar, southwest of West Ardougne, northeast of Lletya and northwest of the Observatory. It's a big area and would love to see somerace living high up in the mountains.

You know, Arposandra is probably up there.

Btw you spelled Jagex wrong in your signature.

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg