How often do you read to the end?

Merchant0125

Only when it's not all the same thing.

100+ page debates are REALLY fun to go through, especially when they're on a controversial topic. It's fun to see the various opinions, and it's even funner to watch/read as a particularly idiotic post is brought down with Logic.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

I'll usually try to read to the end if it's less than 10 pages, or is something that I'm working my way through *spies an opportunity for a cheap plug* as in the zombie plans thread *click on the siggy*, or a guide, because they contain juicy tips.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

If it's a topic on new update I read all about it, to avoid bugs that makes you losing millions, or if I should buy/save an item that manipulative guys will buy because the update, and such...

If other topics, if not interesting I'll quit after few pages, and if it is I'll read till get bored. I do post at end only when I've read all of it (except if it's insane like 20+ pages) and only when I have an opinion nobody have said so far.

want_a_box.png

i generally read the first page and the last one or two before i post

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I tend to have to read every page unless it's 10+ pages before I make a post; I find uninformed posts extremely obnoxious so I try to prevent myself from being guilty of it :P

However that's also the reason I try to avoid topics in the 5-9 page range :lol:

wl7w9j.png

Most topics have one page of good replies and then 5+ pages of posts who are almost the same as the ones on the first page... Because of this, it's been a long time since I read every post on a thread besides update topics and the pictures thread.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif