The lost city: Arposandra

DarkSpiruss

Wow, that is really, really impressive!

Good job on gathering and combining that info. I've done all the quests you mention but still I couldn't bind it all together like that.

:thumbsup:

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that is really, really impressive!

Good job on gathering and combining that info. I've done all the quests you mention but still I couldn't bind it all together like that.

:thumbsup:

As Hippodo pointed out, it wasn't very hard to gather and combine...

Also:

Even though I couldn't translate the entire thing (see my post on the previous page), I did find out that "arpos" = "rock" and "andra" = "city." Therefore, "Arposandra" = "rock city" (or "city of rock"). Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but crystals are a form of rock or could at least be considered rock. As such, Arposandra could just be what the gnomes call Priffandias (however it's spelled) and the poison wastelands could just be where the gnomes built their lab.

Maybe Glouphrie, after leaving the Grand Tree with his small group of followers (or did he have any? :-k I can't remember), went to the elves and managed to convince the majority of them that humans were bad and needed to be taken out. Those elves who disagreed were banished and have been moving around the forest ever since.

And that would bring us to where we are today (it's quite far-fetched, I know, but it's possible and it might make for a good story with the right twists and turns added in).

This could be true, as Prifddinas (actually good spelling) is currently occupied by evil Zamorakian Elves, and Glouphrie isn't a good guy either. Besides, as stated, Arposandra is buying (Zamorakian) Chaos Dwarves from a Zamorak-worshipping Dwarf. The Grand Library, containing vast knowledge and situated beneath Prifddinas, could have helped Glouphrie to experiment with the Anima Mundi, although the library is closed with nine seals, and only one has (supposedly) been broken.

It would seem to me that, if all the Elves within Prifddinas were Zamorakians, they would have made more attempts of breaking the seals of the library door, since it could contain books/things to aid them in their quest to bring Zamorak back to the world.

Maybe Priffdinas isn't filled with Zamorakian Elves?

priest_wiz.png

As hippodo said, this information wasnt writen by me, although, I did know this all because I did all quests.. I just copied it from RuneScape wikia so I saved myself some effort, but still made sure it fit in there, not everything is from there, ive writen some stuff from my own tho..

And where did you get the information about The Grand Library from?

As hippodo said, this information wasnt writen by me, although, I did know this all because I did all quests.. I just copied it from RuneScape wikia so I saved myself some effort, but still made sure it fit in there, not everything is from there, ive writen some stuff from my own tho..

Mourning's Ends Part I.

priest_wiz.png

Mourning's Ends Part I.

^I think it was MEII, but whatever.

Spiruss, it's good that you try to start a discussion about Arposandra here on tif, but copying almost a whole page on a subject and posting it on another isn't a good way. You should write your own story and maybe come up with something new, or shouldn't create a topic at all. And even if you just copy something, then please mention that, okay?

As for the Grand Library, I don't know much about that. I remember it being mentioned in one book, I think it was obtained from either Lletya of Baxtorian Falls. The manuscript said that beneath Prifddinas a huge undercity lays, with a part of it being a Grand Library containing arcane knowledge and magical secrets, all far too dangerous to fall into the wrong hands. Therefore, when Seren was forced to leave this world because of the Edicts of Guthix, she locked the Library with nine seals. The brother of Edern (whose journal you find during MEII), Iestin, researched the library and came to the conclusion tht one of the nine seals was recently broken. Nobody knows if this is true, what kind of seal it is, and wether is was you who broke it, or someone else. Some believe the seal to be Iban (which I find ridiculous, as he's... well evil, and he hasn't been around for long), others think it was the Temple of Light.

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Spiruss, it's good that you try to start a discussion about Arposandra here on tif, but copying almost a whole page on a subject and posting it on another isn't a good way. You should write your own story and maybe come up with something new, or shouldn't create a topic at all. And even if you just copy something, then please mention that, okay?

Please check the thread again before you reply to what I said, and why do you attack me so much this way?

Please check the thread again before you reply to what I said, and why do you attack me so much this way?

I'm sorry if you feel attacked, but I got the feeling you were trying to earn easy credits without actually doing something. Everyone can visit RuneScape Wiki and read the page. I just think that if you start a topic here, you can use some/most of the Wiki, but have to contribute at least something to it (I'm not counting the time it took for you to filter out the unneeded text). And again, I'm not trying to make you feel bad, just trying to make you see what I think.

sighistorian.jpg

If you are not trying to make me feel bad, then i suggest u stop posting in my thread, because ive read that u attack other people threads too if there was something wrong with it. And for the second time, i DID add stuff of my own, you just didnt take the time to check it again, did u?

If you are not trying to make me feel bad, then i suggest u stop posting in my thread, because ive read that u attack other people threads too if there was something wrong with it. And for the second time, i DID add stuff of my own, you just didnt take the time to check it again, did u?

I have no idea what you are talking about. When I encounter a fault in another man's thread I point it out and offer the solution, so the flaw may be corrected. If that's what you call "attacking"... But I have no grudge against you, and if my posts make you feel attacked then I will withhold myself from posting here. Goodbye sir.

sighistorian.jpg

I think arposandra gets another trailer in the New "Real" 150th quest

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

The brother of Edern (whose journal you find during MEII), Iestin, researched the library and came to the conclusion tht one of the nine seals was recently broken. Nobody knows if this is true, what kind of seal it is, and wether is was you who broke it, or someone else. Some believe the seal to be Iban (which I find ridiculous, as he's... well evil, and he hasn't been around for long), others think it was the Temple of Light.

Remember that Glouphrie knows illusion spells. He turned evil spy creatures into cute creatures, for example.

I think the Arposandrans are using daeyalt ore from Meiyerditch (radioactive?) to mutate the terrorbirds and tortoises. The poison waste could come from the refinery process. There is also mutated bloodvelds below Meiyerditch.

Evidence:

meiyerditchmine150408.png

meiyerditchmine2150408.png

That is very likely being shipped to Arposandra. There's no way the cave goblins are dealing with the vyrewatch, and I just dont think keldagrim would take too kindly to it either.

Unless the red axe was buying it, but that would be obvious and they likely would have been stopped by the consortium before then due to the moral implications of buying daeyalt.

It is almost definitely either going to a underground dragonkin city or arposandra.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

One of my theories, ( Psycho_Robot ( from the Dragon Kin thread on ti.t ) disagrees with me ) is that Arposandra was is the former Dragon Kin city in the west. ( KBD pointed out that the Dragon Kin had strongholds in the 4 main wind directions ) Lol, more evidence that the daeyalt is going to Arposandra! :o

Oh, and there is another lost city, in time of god wars this "underwater city" lost contact with known world..and about daeyalt ore..arposandra is city of gnomes? Only gnomes talk about it, it was found by hazelmere..why should zamorakians/vampires etc. transport this ore to gnomes? I think daeyalt ore has something to do with drakans experiments..

Oh, and there is another lost city, in time of god wars this "underwater city" lost contact with known world..and about daeyalt ore..arposandra is city of gnomes? Only gnomes talk about it, it was found by hazelmere..why should zamorakians/vampires etc. transport this ore to gnomes? I think daeyalt ore has something to do with drakans experiments..

Agreed. Don't the Vampires have a problem with collecting Blood Tithes? Could this not be the answer?

runescapess162607v.jpg

Dragon drops: Half shield(cs), med helm(cs) Chainbody (cs) (I do a lot of monster hunting with my clan!

Barrows: Guthan's plateboy [1]

GWD: None yet, only done a few trips

Others: I'd love to be able to let you know.

GentleAura.png

• 3 months later...

ancientpagearposandras.png

Lauf is eye. The Stone of Jas is also known as the Fist of Guthix and the Eye of Saradomin. Laufata could mean the Stone of Jas.

Yeah, that bit of speculation was worth bringing up a topic from 4 months ago. :thumbup:

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Lauf is eye. The Stone of Jas is also known as the Fist of Guthix and the Eye of Saradomin. Laufata could mean the Stone of Jas.

Yeah, that bit of speculation was worth bringing up a topic from 4 months ago. :thumbup:

definitely, although your post was pure sarcasm and not good for anything

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

While we're at it, it looks more like a plural to me.

"The eyes of Glouph of the Grand Tree ..." maybe, as in the cute little creature spies he had running around ?

Don't have my gnome dictionnary handy for a try at the rest.

Is this riddle still unsolved ?

Tsjilp.png

Well, if lauf means eyes, and there is Glough (or whatever his name is, I forget) in the same sentence, that probably means something along the lines of Eyes of Glough, or something to do with eyes and glough.

Pretty much done with rs now

That is very likely being shipped to Arposandra. There's no way the cave goblins are dealing with the vyrewatch, and I just dont think keldagrim would take too kindly to it either.

Unless the red axe was buying it, but that would be obvious and they likely would have been stopped by the consortium before then due to the moral implications of buying daeyalt.

It is almost definitely either going to a underground dragonkin city or arposandra.

Most likely after it's refined it's sent to the dragonkin as they're revealed somtime during WGS to be in some castle similiar to Drakan's, maybe deyalt is the main ingredient in dragon! :o

This is the most accurate translation made:

"The eye of Glough of The Guardian Tree Land for, Tolly(can mean silly but it's capitalized), no gnome but Glough has become the Stone City Guardian!"(It's taken from the RuneScape wiki.) =D>

And in the Search for Red Raktuber guide I think there's mentioned some aliance between the penguins and the Red Axe.

Also think what would happen if those things you end up in a cago togheter with in Cold War were to have their Anima Mundi tampered and wear some clockwork suit with combined gnome and dwarf techs or mounted an a warped tortoise with an ogre shaman to back them up, that would be disasterous. :ohnoes:

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1