So my friend got one red light(E-74) on his 360...

ugafan_2009

Happened to me twice. Let me describe it to you:

1: Wrap that [cabbage] in the tower, until you see a green like the next time you turn it on. (if this doesn't work, you can proceed to step 2 anyways)

2: Go on craigslist.com and post an advertisement for an xbox360 for about $200

3: Use a payphone to call the person, meet up with him + sell you xbox.

4: Use the money you just gained to buy another xbox360.

Plain and simple.

• 2 months later...

I had the E74 error aswell on my 360, after an hour of agonising calls to microsoft they told me that they do not cover this with waranty, i had 3 years waranty, only used 2 and they said the only thing that waranty on a 360 covers is RROD.

They wanted 85 pound to repair this, so i went down to the local electrical store and got a repair for 47 pounds. Payed 30 pounds to the small claim court got my 30 pound and 47 pound back which i was very happy about.

And just as a note to everyone out there, The sales of goods act states that the manufacturer must replace or repair the damaged goods for up to FIVE YEARS for free. So next time anyone gets an error explain this too them. A guy in my work's son's xbox 360 broke and he had no waranty left he took microsoft to the small claims court and won a free repair and received his 30 pound court charge back as they claim it of microsoft.

SIGYTTT.jpg

Someone I know of had a dolphin tattooed on her chest. She got fat and the dolphin turned into a whale...

Buy a PS3!

Yes, join the dark side! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

We have Blu- ray and Good heating things! oh and cookies too :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Buy a PS3!

Yes, join the dark side! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

We have Blu- ray and Good heating things! oh and cookies too :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You also have price tags of epic proportions.

2Xeo5.png