Fringe

whiteguy

Anyone seeing Fringe?

I just saw the first episode to the one with Roy drawing future Pattern stuff. And i love every second of it, it's really good stuff. What i don't like is that i feel that if i miss an episode, i will miss alot of things.

I watched like two episodes. I really liked it, it's pretty different from the rest of the stuff on TV. But I've missed a lot of episodes, so I really don't understand anything that's happening.

First couple episodes were decent, but after that, they really dropped off in quality.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I am looking forward to tonights episode; and I have only missed one episode to date. Unfortunate that I missed any, but I still follow the plot well enough.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

Haven't missed any, but then again, I don't watch them on a television set. :lol:

Pretty good series if you're into science fiction. :thumbup: Looking forward to tonight's episode!

• 4 weeks later...

Bump?

Fringe has been getting pretty darn good lately...last nights episode was really good.

My only complaint is that Peter's shady and clouded past hasn't been revealed yet.....or explored further at least. I suppose all in time...

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

Good episode this week, well played emotional scene played by Walter. But I felt like the Spock-man thing was sort of forced in. Sure it worked, but I felt like I was watching subliminal advertising for Star Trek (which I'll probably see anyway). I can't believe next week is the finale though :shock: I still feel like there are so many questions...

Fringe was renewed for another season though, so maybe this isn't the end. It would be kind of stupid to have The Pattern end, and then have another happen in season 2.

Good episode this week, well played emotional scene played by Walter. But I felt like the Spock-man thing was sort of forced in. Sure it worked, but I felt like I was watching subliminal advertising for Star Trek (which I'll probably see anyway). I can't believe next week is the finale though :shock: I still feel like there are so many questions...

Fringe was renewed for another season though, so maybe this isn't the end. It would be kind of stupid to have The Pattern end, and then have another happen in season 2.

I think the whole Star Trek thing MUST'VE been a joke...you're right in that it definitely seemed forced. I laughed though. :lol:

Shamuuu.png

Apparently Leonard Nemoy is playing the part William Bell in the finale (or next season, or whenever he's introduced), so you can tally up another star trek reference :P

That's freaking awesome.

For you non believers :P.....http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000559/

Shamuuu.png

Just watched an IGN video, and Nemoy said he was committed to two more episodes. So it seems that the end of season one is not the end of the Pattern. Which is good, I was surprised when they said Tuesday was the finale.

A superbly good season finale. Many questions have been answered- including peter bishop's past. [hide=Spoiler]The Peter Bishop we know from the show is actually from the mirror universe, Walter's real son is dead[/hide]

I was very impressed with the ending. Just one complaint though: Walter and Peter did not call Agent Dunumn to tell her about the lake. That seems terribly foolish on their part. Oh, and the mirror universe must be a good place, I mean the trade towers are still up, and William Bell (played by Lenard Nemoy) has his headquarters there. It will be interesting if they can explore this universe a little more, and see how much influence Bell had on shaping it's very different history.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

A superbly good season finale. Many questions have been answered- including peter bishop's past. [hide=Spoiler]The Peter Bishop we know from the show is actually from the mirror universe, Walter's real son is dead[/hide]

I was very impressed with the ending. Just one complaint though: Walter and Peter did not call Agent Dunumn to tell her about the lake. That seems terribly foolish on their part. Oh, and the mirror universe must be a good place, I mean the trade towers are still up, and William Bell (played by Lenard Nemoy) has his headquarters there. It will be interesting if they can explore this universe a little more, and see how much influence Bell had on shaping it's very different history.

I'm guessing that this alternate universe will have its own fair share of violence and corruption and the such ;)

I remember Olivia having a momentary vision of the a burning building in this alternate universe, from which she quickly snapped out of, to see the building standing there fine (in this universe).

My guess is that William Bell and MD are actually even more powerful in that universe than in this one. Whatever the "Pattern" is leading to here may have already happened in that universe (whether thats good or bad, I have no idea).

160vy.png