Easter 2009 Event Guide - WARNING: CONTAINS LOTS OF SPOILERS

Lady_Shahdie

Easter 2009 Event Guide

Beginning the Event

easterlocation.gif

1. Start the event by heading to the Falador Easter Event area, it is located south of Falador just before Rimmington Mine and is marked with a gift box on the minimap.

2. The Easter Bunny will explain to you that the Egg Plant is in shambles due to his lazy son and that he requires your assistance to get everything up and running again.

3. After you are finished chatting with him, head down the rabbit hole next to him.

Down the Rabbit Hole (Warren)

1. You will have to head through the Warren (rabbit tunnel) in the form of a cute pink bunny :D. If you need help finding your way through the warren, click the link below to watch a .GIF that will show you the way.

CLICK HERE

2. After you make it into the plant, head north and take a left. You will soon see Easter Bunny Junior lazily napping on a chair.

3. Talk to Easter Bunny Junior and he will tell you about how disinterested he is in the factory and all he wants is decent service. He wont offer you much help but he will give you a clue to check the To-Do list that is located somewhere in his fathers office.

Fixing Up the Factory

1. Look at the noticeboard that looks something like this.

2s1pu2e.gif

2. The tasks you will see are:

-Feed Easter Bird

-Fix incubator

-Retrain squirrels

-Round-up implings

3. The first task you should do is to feed the Easter Bird.

easterbird.gif

4. Walk up to a bird that looks like this, click on him, and choose one of the options to wake him up.

5. After the bird is awakened it will tell you that it is hungry and will demand you feed it one of the food choices from the bird feed sacks.

6. Search the sacks nearby and find the food it is requesting.

7. Right click the feed and select use. Select the bird in order to give it the feed.

8. Talk to the bird oncemore and it will tell you it is thirsty.

9. Walk to the northern part of the factory where the buckets and water tank are. Click on the water tank to fill up a bucket with water.

10. Right click the bucket of water and select use. Click on the bird in order to give it the water.

11. Talk to Easter Bunny Junior again and he will tell you how the implings are annoying him and that you need to round them up.

12. Head back to his fathers office and pick up a net and five impling jars.

13. Go back to the factory and head down the series of tunnels to the right. Below are all the locations of the implings.

implocations.gif

14. After rounding up all the implings, find the painting machine. Right click one of them and select use. Click on the painting machine to get them back to work.

paintingmachine.gif

15. Once this is done Easter Bunny Junior will appear near the painting machine. Talk with him oncemore and he will tell you to go and stop the impling worker from complaining about the broken incubator machine.

16. Go talk with the impling worker next to the broken incubator and he will tell you that the machine is broken because it is missing several parts.

17. After finishing your conversation with him, run back to the Easter Bunnys office and grab the incubator blueprint.

incubatorblueprint.gif

18. The blueprint will show you how all of the parts look like and in what order they need to be placed.

19. Search any of the open crates in the factory (such as the ones that have colored eggs or nuts in them). They can be found around the nut machine and the painting machine. Whenever you receive a piece from the machine, always check the crate oncemore for a second piece.

20. After you gather all the pieces put them back on the machine in the following order (use the blueprint to help you if you get stuck):

(1) Right click the cog and select use. Click on the incubator.

(2) Right click the piston and select use. Click on the incubator.

(3) Right click the chimney and select use. Click on the incubator.

(4) Right click the clean pipe and select use. Click on the incubator controls.

(5) Right click the sooty pipe and select use. Click on the coal supply.

(6) Right click the wet pipe and select use. Click on the water tank.

21. After you put the machine back together Easter Bunny Junior will be standing next to the incubator.

22. Talk to Easter Bunny Junior and he will ask you to remove the vermin on the machinery from the factory.

23. Go to the nut machine, click on it, and select the option to talk with Big Ben.

nutmachine.gif

24. Big Ben will try to negotiate a price (in nuts) with you to get his workers back on the job. Select the 20% option and haggle with him till you both agree on 25%.

25. You will have to retrain the squirrels before they can start helping you. You do so by playing a very simple minigame. All you have to do is press the red button below the conveyor belt when an object that is not a regular nut falls into the red zone (such as broken nuts, dolls, screws, chocolate eggs, etc.)

easterminigame.gif

Ending the Event and Reward

Once you have finished fixing up all the machines, meet up with Easter Bunny Junior in his dads office oncemore on the big red carpet. You will find out a possibly scandalous revelation about the Easter Bunnys practices :o!

eastersecret.gif

The Rewards:

eastereventreward.gif

Easter Carrot

easteremote2009.gif

"Around the world in eggty days" emote

Have fun whacking people with this hilarious carrot and running who knows where for chocolatey egg goodness :lol: !

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

OMG!@!@!@!@ u got purple name!@!@!@!

? :? It means he/she's a member of the Tip.it crew

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=436871

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

I dont see a Lady_Shahdie on that thread

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I dont see a Lady_Shahdie on that thread

As I said on my blog, I be a NewBEE CrewBEE \'...

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

Verry handy!

And congratz on being with the Tip.It Crew LAdy ! :thumbsup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Ahhh... yellow text... my eyes...

Great apart form that. ::'

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Was it just me.

Or wasn't there a quest screen. I dunno how to explain but in the end of a quest you get a congratzscreen?

Wasn't on this quest :-k

There wasn't any note that You got an emote to :-k

But that has nothing to do with your great work for this guide Lady <3:<3:

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

Ugh. 10000000000/10. Lol- I wish i had this guide when i did it. it took me like an hour to figure out which imp manager or w/e to talk to. i kept tlaking to the ones around the painting station lol

Omg-1.jpg

Pk_i_n_y_o_u.png