Ekaiyo - Pokemon MMORPG

AceBeam

Well, I've been watching the Ekaiyo community grow and have been watching the progress of the making of the game. I think it might be fun. Has anyone else here been watching it? And if so, are you planning on joining? I think it'll be awesome, and the developers have tripled effort since it started. The community takes the main part in forming the game, as most models are fan-made.

BTW, guys. IT'LL BE 3D.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

Pokemon.... MMO..... *head explodes from awesomeness overload*

Give the homepage link. NOW.

Please? :?

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

..... You see, here's the thing. Google shows a LARGE amount of sites. Even if I were to take the time to look through all of those for the one that's LIKELY to be the home page, I run a real risk of bugging my computer. Doesn't sound fun to me.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

..... You see, here's the thing. Google shows a LARGE amount of sites. Even if I were to take the time to look through all of those for the one that's LIKELY to be the home page, I run a real risk of bugging my computer. Doesn't sound fun to me.

It the first [bleep]ing link.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

It the first [bleep] link.

Then why did you have to be an [wagon] about it rather than just giving the actual link?

Here's a link to the pokedex that they have finished so far.

http://z00ttheater.com/website/pokedex/1

Even though it's been a while since I've actually played anything related to pokemon for more than a day or two, this definitely sparked my interest. If this ever gets finished, I can see this game becoming extremely popular.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

My guesses are it'll be done in maybe... next year? but then at the rate the modeling team is going, it should be about 7 months...

There'll be boss pokemon (like... level 400 or 200) that you would fight with other players, scaled pokemon in the wild (the size they are said to be in the recent pokedex.), and the best thing of all, you can have a decent sized pokemon out of his or her or it's ball following you : :D

Edit: Reason I didn't post a link to the site was that I was pretty sure I'm not allowed to post a forum link on here...

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Meh, looks good. Lets hope the don't shut down this Pokemon mmo like they did pokemon crater. In fact, lets hope its better than crater.

EDIT: Wow, even 3D. God damn. Yup, I'm definitely joining this. I hope they make the land extensive and stuff. Thanks for posting this!

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

The land will in fact be extensive.

What do you mean by 30?

Actually, they were debating generic models for surfing, or pokemon models. It all came down to wailords using surf and what would happen if they tried going down small streams. They went for 3 generic models.

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

Wow, nostalgia. I've actually not really done anything pokemon related since 3rd grade but I remember wanting a pokemon world where you can interact with players and pokemon like this. My 3rd grade prayers have been answered.

EDIT: Been skimming their forums and I just realized how big of a undertaking this is. I'll be surprised if this game is ready by the end of this year.

Trapt45.png

The land will in fact be extensive.

What do you mean by 30?

Actually, they were debating generic models for surfing, or pokemon models. It all came down to wailords using surf and what would happen if they tried going down small streams. They went for 3 generic models.

Oh [cabbage], I meant 3D. :lol: I'm tired today...

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

A 3D Pokemon MMO? I might just play to see it lol. Though I wouldn't keep playing on it because Pokemon has just gone through so many changes. First you had Pokemon yellow and now it's gone all the way to, I don't even know anymore. The last one I played was sapphire and the last one I saw was like "Time dungeon Q"

-writing very long sentences, disregarding any common sense and punctation laws is a BANNABLE OFFENCE. especially if those sentences are ridden with 'ur', 'lol', 'me2' and the like. most of us aren't native english speakers, don't make it harder for us to understand what you meant. writing post on a forum is not the same as writing an SMS - you have time, you have space. USE THEM.

-USE 'U' INSTEAD OF 'YOU' AND I WILL BAN YOU. Seriously.

Punctuation errors is a bannable offense, yet the person making the rules doesn't use capitalization? Something's not right. Looks like someone is letting power get to their head. But anyways, even though I think the community is an elitist one I think the game looks awesome and I commend them for their efforts.

-writing very long sentences, disregarding any common sense and punctation laws is a BANNABLE OFFENCE. especially if those sentences are ridden with 'ur', 'lol', 'me2' and the like. most of us aren't native english speakers, don't make it harder for us to understand what you meant. writing post on a forum is not the same as writing an SMS - you have time, you have space. USE THEM.

-USE 'U' INSTEAD OF 'YOU' AND I WILL BAN YOU. Seriously.

Punctuation errors is a bannable offense, yet the person making the rules doesn't use capitalization? Something's not right. Looks like someone is letting power get to their head. But anyways, even though I think the community is an elitist one I think the game looks awesome and I commend them for their efforts.

the community isn't elitist, just 10 of the 20 people there :P

And take it easy on him, he's the guy who started ekaiyo :)

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

Doesn't really seem like it'll happen...It's a cool idea though, I don't really think Pokemon has enough to offer to make a complete MMORPG...

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I wonder if this, if completed, would have IV's, EV's, complete breeding, pokemon sales, a game corner, a battle tower AND self-made-markets..

Woww.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I wonder if this, if completed, would have IV's, EV's, complete breeding, pokemon sales, a game corner, a battle tower AND self-made-markets..

Woww.

All have been confirmed except the self-made markets.

Plus, ManTis is trying to implement an underground like from DPP.

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

Naw, underground sucks. I'd rather self-made markets, where you can sell ANYTHING except key items for a chosen price.

So people can get stuff from the battle place better. :P

I dont need a siggy no moar.