RC - Nats and ZMI

Vulxai

1) How much xp per hour is Graahk nats?

2) What exactly is the method? Summon Graahk, teleport to karamja, run to alter, craft runes, tele to cw, repeat?

3) Should I use all 3 pouches I can? (small, medium, large)

4) Super Energy's to restore my run?

5) How much xp per hour is ZMI?

6) I heard mid 60's is the best to start it, what level is that?

7) What's the best method of doing ZMI?

Thanks!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

2) What exactly is the method? Summon Graahk, teleport to karamja, run to alter, craft runes, tele to cw, repeat?

Thanks!

1. If you really try, its 3k ess an hour. That would be 27k xp.

2. Your method is correct

3. Use small, medium, and large until you can use giant, then drop the small. Just fill up your inventory, fill the three pouches, fill again, and use graahk. This will net you 49 nature runes per trip, but the time saved is worth it.

4. Yes, no question.

5. 35-40k if you are high-leveled and fast, 28-33k is a better estimate.

6. There is no definite level, but I suggest ZMI up to level 82. For 82+, it is actually more profitable to double astrals to 91 and then double nats. In the time you save using ZMI, you make more money doing astrals... there's a lot of math in it if you care to know.

7. Ahh ZMI methods. My personal favorite is to carry about 100k fire runes. Pray rapid heal and change your protect prayers depending on what is attacking you. Run to the altar (the fast way obviously), teleport back to ZMI, recharge prayer if necessary, and climb down the ladder. Bank with Eniola (Pay with fire runes) about three times (to fill all your pouches) and then craft again. If you do not have sufficient laws or astrals to teleport back repeatedly (sometimes happens at lower levels), carry the necessary rune with you. Otherwise, you will craft the sufficient teleport runes necessary for the ZMI teleport.

Feel free to pm me with any questions.

lalalasig2.png

Thanks!

1. If you really try, its 3k ess an hour. That would be 27k xp.

2. Your method is correct

3. Use small, medium, and large until you can use giant, then drop the small. Just fill up your inventory, fill the three pouches, fill again, and use graahk. This will net you 49 nature runes per trip, but the time saved is worth it.

4. Yes, no question.

5. 35-40k if you are high-leveled and fast, 28-33k is a better estimate.

6. There is no definite level, but I suggest ZMI up to level 82. For 82+, it is actually more profitable to double astrals to 91 and then double nats. In the time you save using ZMI, you make more money doing astrals... there's a lot of math in it if you care to know.

7. Ahh ZMI methods. My personal favorite is to carry about 100k fire runes. Pray rapid heal and change your protect prayers depending on what is attacking you. Run to the altar (the fast way obviously), teleport back to ZMI, recharge prayer if necessary, and climb down the ladder. Bank with Eniola (Pay with fire runes) about three times (to fill all your pouches) and then craft again. If you do not have sufficient laws or astrals to teleport back repeatedly (sometimes happens at lower levels), carry the necessary rune with you. Otherwise, you will craft the sufficient teleport runes necessary for the ZMI teleport.

Feel free to pm me with any questions.

1) Even with only 53 rc?

Thanks for the answers!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I heard that if your bank is full (496/496 spot i believe) it makes banking wasier as it only 1 clicks and your whole inventory, of runes that is, gets deposited.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I heard that if your bank is full (496/496 spot i believe) it makes banking wasier as it only 1 clicks and your whole inventory, of runes that is, gets deposited.

You bring up an interesting point! I did ZMI before the bank update, so that would definitely work! Wow!

lalalasig2.png

You bring up an interesting point! I did ZMI before the bank update, so that would definitely work! Wow!

Glad i could help out :thumbsup: , but ya im kind of interest as I'm only 51 rc myself lol.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

With 53 rc, you may have to do what I said and carry the laws and/or astrals with you. Just play around with it and do what works, but you can definitely use ZMI!

I actually meant for the Graahk nature rune crafting, because I was thinking of doing it til maybe 65 or 66, which is the area I hear most people saying is when you start to profit with ZMI.

And I'm not quite understanding the 1 click bank if its full thing...how does that work?

With 53 rc, you may have to do what I said and carry the laws and/or astrals with you. Just play around with it and do what works, but you can definitely use ZMI!

I actually meant for the Graahk nature rune crafting, because I was thinking of doing it til maybe 65 or 66, which is the area I hear most people saying is when you start to profit with ZMI.

And I'm not quite understanding the 1 click bank if its full thing...how does that work?

Since you're making a variety of runes it takes some time to store them all. But if you already have some of the runes you make in your bank, and its full, it can only bank what already in there. (i.e. the runes you make) Since you only got 1 of the 3 essence pouches those wont get banked as your bank is full. You see what I'm getting at?

GWD:

Ooh! Wow that would make it easy! And since my bank's usually close to being full anyways, that could be very helpful!

Ok, I'm a nerd and I just made a short video guide to graahk runecrafting. Wait for it... (uploading)

Lol I'll definitely watch it. Is there a level you'd recommend to switch from Graahk runecrafting to ZMI?

The bank all is a very helpful feature if used properly. Using it can increase your xp/hr by up to 3k which is quite a bit. It also makes runecrafting more relaxed with less clicking.

Runecrafting XP

Graahk below 75 runecrafting - 20-28k xp (depending how fast you are, personally I only got around 22k xp/hr)

ZMI level 65 runecrafting - I got around 30k xp/hr (using the method posted above)

ZMI level 75 runecrafting - This is when the xp comes in with 38-42k xp an hour using all pouches and abyssal familiar.

I would personally recommend doing graahk until 65-70 runecrafting for good xp and money. Afterwards you could try ZMI for small profit and better xp.

Ok, I'm a nerd and I just made a short video guide to graahk runecrafting. Wait for it... (uploading)

Lol I'll definitely watch it. Is there a level you'd recommend to switch from Graahk runecrafting to ZMI?

I'm sorry, I don't know. I was 80+ rc before ZMI was introduced.

lalalasig2.png

The bank all is a very helpful feature if used properly. Using it can increase your xp/hr by up to 3k which is quite a bit. It also makes runecrafting more relaxed with less clicking.

Runecrafting XP

Graahk below 75 runecrafting - 20-28k xp (depending how fast you are, personally I only got around 22k xp/hr)

ZMI level 65 runecrafting - I got around 30k xp/hr (using the method posted above)

ZMI level 75 runecrafting - This is when the xp comes in with 38-42k xp an hour using all pouches and abyssal familiar.

I would personally recommend doing graahk until 65-70 runecrafting for good xp and money. Afterwards you could try ZMI for small profit and better xp.

Ok, thanks!

I'm sorry, I don't know. I was 80+ rc before ZMI was introduced.

That's ok, you've been a big help!

Well here is the link... It should be done processing any time now.

It's still not available, but I'll definitely check it out when it is!

How many trips can I do before I have to repair my pouches? I noticed you went to the Abyss to repair them at the end of the video.

I wouldn't know how many runs the pouches would last, but i believe that you can use the lunar spell NPC Conatact to contact the wizard in the Abyss and have him repair your pouches without you actually going to see him. Someone might want to double check that though, but it would be quite useful as when you do zmi, its suggest to be on Lunar for the quick teleports.

GWD:

Since you're making a variety of runes it takes some time to store them all. But if you already have some of the runes you make in your bank, and its full, it can only bank what already in there. (i.e. the runes you make) Since you only got 1 of the 3 essence pouches those wont get banked as your bank is full. You see what I'm getting at?

Even if your bank is not full, it is still a lot faster to hit "bank all" and withdraw the pouches than it is to store the stacks individually.

Thanks!

1) About 22k

2) Exactly how you say it yes, except you only use your 3 best pouches, not all of them

3) Answered above. Your 3 best. If you have a giant, bring that and ditch the small one. Speed is the key.

4) Yes.

5) 35k in the lower levels, gets to the 40s after 75. About 45k xp by 80s.

6) ZMI is always the best xp with 2 exceptions: a) Assisting airs on w16 after 88 rc, B) Steam Runes if you have the magic level and money

7) Use all pouches will Abyssal Familiar. Use the Ourania Teleport, and bank at Enoilia (inside the dungeon). Pray ranged, or whatever is attacking you the most.

Bearhelm, Larupia top, black dhide chaps, penance gloves, boots of lightness, spottier cape, glory, crystal shield, earth staff, and dueling ring gives you over 100 ranged defense, about 100 melee defense, and about 60 mage defense and keeps your weigh at either 0kg or 1kg.

EDIT: Remember to use the crystal shield trick in order to keep the shield at 10/10 defenses.

*Sigh*

Please do not post advice unless you are completely sure of what you are talking about.

Thanks!

1) About 22k Wrong. It can be over 27k an hour

2) Exactly how you say it yes, except you only use your 3 best pouches, not all of them

3) Answered above. Your 3 best. If you have a giant, bring that and ditch the small one. Speed is the key.

4) Yes.

5) 35k in the lower levels, gets to the 40s after 75. About 45k xp by 80s. Wrong. I seriously doubt anyone can get 45k xp an hour at ZMI, even less so in the 80s.

6) ZMI is always the best xp with 2 exceptions: a) Assisting airs on w16 after 88 rc, B) Steam Runes if you have the magic level and money Do you mean lava runes?

7) Use all pouches will Abyssal Familiar. Use the Ourania Teleport, and bank at Enoilia (inside the dungeon). Pray ranged, or whatever is attacking you the most.

Bearhelm, Larupia top, black dhide chaps, penance gloves, boots of lightness, spottier cape, glory, crystal shield, earth staff, and dueling ring gives you over 100 ranged defense, about 100 melee defense, and about 60 mage defense and keeps your weigh at either 0kg or 1kg.

Dwarven helm and varrock armor 3 are better if you can get them. Crystal shields are completely unnecessary.

EDIT: Remember to use the crystal shield trick in order to keep the shield at 10/10 defenses.

lalalasig2.png

Really? I should check my facts? Maybe you should take your own advice.

28k per hour at Ghraak is possible, but with no giant pouch? Really?

Most trips can be done in under 55 seconds using 3 pouches, or under 60 seconds using 4 pouches.

3 pouches = 65 trips per hour.

3 pouches = 43 ess

65*43=2.8k ess.

1 nature rune = 9 xp

2.8k * 9 = 25k

So I'm wrong. Shoot me, but I was thinking of the abyss. And you're going to act like YOU know everything when YOU got the number wrong as well?

Now, assuming my long-term average rate of 2518 ess per hour is correct, and using Kasian5's number of total pure essence used, going from 82 to 91 runecrafting at the ZMI altar will take 81.5 hours. This is an average of 42.7k xp per hour.

Now, assuming my long-term average rate of 2518 ess per hour is correct, and using Kasian5's total profit, using the ZMI altar from 82 to 91 runecrafting will give an average of 68k profit per hour.

Obviously the rates will increase as you level up, but I will assume that 42.7k xp and +68k cash per hour is the rate for the ZMI altar when using it to get 91 runecrafting after level 75.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUpUfckBXhc

Those two prove that 45k xp per hour is possible, and I've been told you can reach even higher depending on how fast you bank. And you want to tell me that it's not possible? I've gotten 40k xp per hour there in the upper 70s. And you tell me my numbers are wrong? How about you check your own numbers first, then you can come back and act like you know everything.

Lava runes give only 0.5 more xp per ess but are worth 70 gp less than steam runes, which makes them logically not worth it. My 5 -year-old brother could go online and check that and he puts up a 20 minute fight when he has to eat vegetables. NO, I DO NOT MEAN LAVA RUNES. If you wanna say lava runes are better, go ahead. Your money, not mine, alright?

Only one you maybe got right was the equipment. But defense isn't the issue is it? The main concern is WEIGHT. Your setup would weigh 3 kg more than mine, and for runecrafting that is A LOT. Who cares about defense? My setup is more than enough for me when I was 80 defense, and it more than enough for my friends who use it at even lower levels. Is crystal shield unnecessary? Idk, is the best ranged defense in the game unnecessary? No? What else are you going to take? C shield gives INSANE melee and ranged defenses for its weight. 2 kg. I think you just contradicted yourself, oh great-exalted-all-knowing-master, the melee defenses are in the 50s and the ranged defense is 80, HIGHEST IN THE GAME. Yet you say to bring Varrock Armor 3, which gives melee and ranged defenses in the 30s and even 20s with NEGATIVE mage defense, but still weighs 2 kg? Oh, and let's not forget this so-called "dwarven helm" which gives almost the same bonuses as the Varrock armor but weighs 1 kg. My c shield beats both of your items COMBINED, and I get a bearhead and larupia top, and I STILL WEIGH LESS.

Oh, but of course I have my facts wrong, right? I'm sorry I don't completely know what I'm talking about, so I must have the intelligent and all-knowing man whose name is "lalala7324" tell me exactly what I know and exactly what I don't know. Really? Keeping sighing, man, it'll do wonders for you.

Really? I should check my facts? Maybe you should take your own advice.

28k per hour at Ghraak is possible, but with no giant pouch? Really?

Most trips can be done in under 55 seconds using 3 pouches, or under 60 seconds using 4 pouches.

3 pouches = 65 trips per hour.

3 pouches = 43 ess

65*43=2.8k ess.

1 nature rune = 9 xp

2.8k * 9 = 25k

So I'm wrong. Shoot me, but I was thinking of the abyss. And you're going to act like YOU know everything when YOU got the number wrong as well?

Because I didn't get the number wrong. He didn't specify what pouches he wanted to know graahk xp/hr for. And I am sorry for acting like I am right when I was right. My mistake.

Now, assuming my long-term average rate of 2518 ess per hour is correct, and using Kasian5's number of total pure essence used, going from 82 to 91 runecrafting at the ZMI altar will take 81.5 hours. This is an average of 42.7k xp per hour.

Now, assuming my long-term average rate of 2518 ess per hour is correct, and using Kasian5's total profit, using the ZMI altar from 82 to 91 runecrafting will give an average of 68k profit per hour.

Obviously the rates will increase as you level up, but I will assume that 42.7k xp and +68k cash per hour is the rate for the ZMI altar when using it to get 91 runecrafting after level 75.

This statement in itself proves that ZMI, especially in the 80s, is not 45k an hour as you said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUpUfckBXhc

Those two prove that 45k xp per hour is possible, and I've been told you can reach even higher depending on how fast you bank. And you want to tell me that it's not possible? I've gotten 40k xp per hour there in the upper 70s. And you tell me my numbers are wrong? How about you check your own numbers first, then you can come back and act like you know everything.

Lava runes give only 0.5 more xp per ess but are worth 70 gp less than steam runes, which makes them logically not worth it. My 5 -year-old brother could go online and check that and he puts up a 20 minute fight when he has to eat vegetables. NO, I DO NOT MEAN LAVA RUNES. If you wanna say lava runes are better, go ahead. Your money, not mine, alright?

Well, lava runes are faster, and I thought money didn't matter in xp/hr calculations. My bad again.

Only one you maybe got right was the equipment. But defense isn't the issue is it? The main concern is WEIGHT. Your setup would weigh 3 kg more than mine, and for runecrafting that is A LOT. Who cares about defense? My setup is more than enough for me when I was 80 defense, and it more than enough for my friends who use it at even lower levels. Is crystal shield unnecessary? Idk, is the best ranged defense in the game unnecessary? No? What else are you going to take? C shield gives INSANE melee and ranged defenses for its weight. 2 kg. I think you just contradicted yourself, oh great-exalted-all-knowing-master, the melee defenses are in the 50s and the ranged defense is 80, HIGHEST IN THE GAME. Yet you say to bring Varrock Armor 3, which gives melee and ranged defenses in the 30s and even 20s with NEGATIVE mage defense, but still weighs 2 kg? Oh, and let's not forget this so-called "dwarven helm" which gives almost the same bonuses as the Varrock armor but weighs 1 kg. My c shield beats both of your items COMBINED, and I get a bearhead and larupia top, and I STILL WEIGH LESS.

The bearhead / dwarven helm is arguable. However, with high enough defence, you really never need to eat, so the crystal shield is a waste of money in the long run. Why pay for a degrading shield when you don't need it either way?

Oh, but of course I have my facts wrong, right? I'm sorry I don't completely know what I'm talking about, so I must have the intelligent and all-knowing man whose name is "lalala7324" tell me exactly what I know and exactly what I don't know. Really? Keeping sighing, man, it'll do wonders for you.

You over-exaggerated your xp/hr facts and I called you out. Now you are trying to go back and say you were "close," while you were still off by a good 3k an hour in both estimations. This 3k definitely isn't an issue when you worry about 2-3 hours at a time, but in the long run, it makes a big difference. I was a bit harsh in calling you out, and I apologize. You were just trying to help.

lalalasig2.png