*Spoiler* About the Plague

M4g1c

You have to wear the protection to get into the sheep killing den. Also in west ardougne the plage MAY be a hoax, hmmmmmm. The first time i was in there i took off my mask and wore my halloween one and i was like BUG!. But its a cool story too.

Jus tbecasue the sheep didtn have lague doesnt mean they couldnt have a disease.

Also i was confused about ti at first, but just like everythign there has to be a twist. And really i thought that was agood one.

Lagatag.png

Although the quests are different, they are linked by the plague... which the sheep have... but its a hoax, so the sheep are not plagued.. :?

Mmm confusing lol

the sheep have a different plague ...

Although the quests are different, they are linked by the plague... which the sheep have... but its a hoax, so the sheep are not plagued.. :?

Mmm confusing lol

the sheep have a different plague ...

A different plague lol? :lol:

Dangerous place to be with all these plagues :shock: :P

RIP Staking

RIP 2 Mage Short Specials

Some plague infected sheep have escaped into East Ardounge. They must be found and disposed off before the whole town is infected, time is of the essence.

Seems to me they escaped out of West Ardougne and are going to East... Even though you can consider them as different quest and like different storys still it has a lot in common although the plague of plague city quests is a haox...

Anyways, any thoughts on the 4rd part of the quest? I'm f2p but i read lot about it and it seems that everything is solved at the end of Underground Pass Quest

Some plague infected sheep have escaped into East Ardounge. They must be found and disposed off before the whole town is infected, time is of the essence.

Seems to me they escaped out of West Ardougne and are going to East... Even though you can consider them as different quest and like different storys still it has a lot in common although the plague of plague city quests is a haox...

Anyways, any thoughts on the 4rd part of the quest? I'm f2p but i read lot about it and it seems that everything is solved at the end of Underground Pass Quest

Everything with iban is wrapped up, leaving King Lathas' mages time and safety to work on opening the well of voyage.

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

Everything with iban is wrapped up, leaving King Lathas' mages time and safety to work on opening the well of voyage.

yeah, whats basically happening now is were waiting for King Lathas's men to dig through the passageway to the other side of the mountain so we can fight the evil forces on the other side of it....

The sheep are pretending :wink:

Baaaaa baaaaaa help meeeeeeeee....

Just like n00bs :P Baaaaaah giiiiiiivveeee meeee stuffffff.....lol :D

Noobs are like sheep...except weaker :wink:

spritera6.gif

.::Sig Always By Me::.

• 1 year later...
theres 3 parts to the plague line, and they said they guarentee a 4th :wink:

For your information there's 6 (maybe even 7 if you count Roving Elves) parts, not 3. :|

at the Time there was only 3 quests, please don't bump 2 year old topics :shame:

yeah, whats basically happening now is were waiting for King Lathas's men to dig through the passageway to the other side of the mountain so we can fight the evil forces on the other side of it....

Isn't the Elf lands on the other side? Elfs are evil?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg