That Dang Helicopter!

VMDchainsaw

The helicopter from Call of Duty 4 is so annoying, when it's not on your team. Especially in Hardcore, when you're in that game mode the things kills you instantly from one burst of fire. The good thing is you can shoot it down, thank God. Gosh, they are so annoying, it's incredible. I mean, when I get it, it's very easy for me and hard for the other team. But, when they have it, it's really friggin' annoying. :wall: But, I shouldn't bother, it's just a videogame after all. xD

End rant.

XBL GT : HELi x iNSPiRE

Call of Duty 4 1v1 clan : Very Much Delivered (VMD)

36,893 kills in Call of Duty 4! 1.58 K/D Ratio!

The Steel Titan is so annoying, when it's not on your team. Especially in Clan wars, when you're in that mini-game the things kills you instantly from one hit. The good thing is you can shoot it down, thank God. Gosh, they are so annoying, it's incredible. I mean, when I get it, it's very easy for me and hard for the other team. But, when they have it, it's really friggin' annoying. :wall: But, I shouldn't bother, it's just real life after all(JK). xD

End rant.

I fixed it :twss:

Prism_Swords.png

I'm trying to find a deeper metaphor hidden in this rant, but I can't seem to see any.

Moved to Video Games & Consoles.

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

If they get that many kills IMO, they deserve it, especially in a call of duty game, run by smg'ers and pro stealthers.

Last time i ranted about a game it got locked, this got moved. wtf.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Less annoying than a good bf2 chopper crew that knows what they're doing.

Yeah, we're pretty badass. I miss that game, I really need to find a 360 copy :lol:

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

If they get that many kills IMO, they deserve it, especially in a call of duty game, run by smg'ers and pro stealthers.

Last time i ranted about a game it got locked, this got moved. wtf.

Probably because none of what you just said was true.

Probably because none of what you just said was true.

I've played 2 3 and 5, mostly, in multiplayer, SMG's are too easily taken control of and way too easily sprayed.

Just because everyone uses them doesnt mean I'm wrong, it means everyone just takes their side. Biased?

This thread is about the helicopter on cod4. How can the smgs in cod 2,3,and 5 be of any relevance?

Lets see,

Well, I dunno about you but its kinda obvious, so, Mr FPS Troll, I'm going to leave it to you.

So no answer given there at all.

This thread is about the helicopter on cod4. How can the smgs in cod 2,3,and 5 be of any relevance?

How can commenting on his posts about smgs in cod 2,3, and 5 be of any relevance?

Out-Of-Map on Makin + PTRS + Gewehr w/ rifle grenades = Win.

I think we can discount your contribution.

The one thing I will say that is bad about the helicopters is how they actively target players with the best score. Dogs might have been annoying but at least they're indiscriminate.

No answer needed. There is no real relation of the two, it's just comparing 2 very similiar games.

Now tell me, is that illegal?

If no, why do you continue to be such a smartass?

The helicopter from Call of Duty 4 is so annoying, when it's not on your team. Especially in Hardcore, when you're in that game mode the things kills you instantly from one burst of fire. The good thing is you can shoot it down, thank God. Gosh, they are so annoying, it's incredible. I mean, when I get it, it's very easy for me and hard for the other team. But, when they have it, it's really friggin' annoying. :wall: But, I shouldn't bother, it's just a videogame after all. xD

End rant.

Then why did you post this thread...?