Charm Droppers

InfamousDuck

I know what monsters drop the most charms but most of them I wouldn't be able to kill, so I would appreaciate it if someone could tell me what monsters are the best for charms (mainly crimson although would like to know others) that I could kill. I'd rather it be suited to killing using range, but i will use melee.

Thanks.

Runescape - Currently In-active and a cancelled membership due to a broken computer and a cabbage laptop!

2xBarrowsReward

1600SkillTotalReached|08/05/2010

(Previously 'Darkknightider', wow that was a bad name :p)

he cant slay dust devils, so that leaves us woth black demons or cocroaches. u can try ranging or hally the demons in the ct

chonchoso.png

Quest Cape achieved on 27/4/09but nomad is preventing me to get it back...

New-wave tried to destroy the metal, but the metal had its way

Grunge then tried to dethrone the metal, but metal was in the way

Punk-rock tried to destroy the metal, but metal was much too strong

Techno tried to defile the metal, but techno was proven wrong

Yea!Metal!

It comes from hell!

if u got some cash kill water fiends. best crimmy dropper ever, one per kill is nearly assured!(97%)

as other good dropper, roaches gtupdated and rop em quite rarely now, black dmeons are very good too and you coul try to kil greater too.

patopuma.png

Patopuma.png

if u got some cash kill water fiends. best crimmy dropper ever, one per kill is nearly assured!(97%)

Don't try to make up statistics, waterfiends are good, but not that good. I would go for ranging black demons in ct or taverly, mainly ct because they usually drop more charms.

randomkcopyq.png

as other good dropper, roaches gtupdated and rop em quite rarely now, black dmeons are very good too and you coul try to kil greater too.

It's actually about 80%...

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Why does everyone say CT black demons drop more chamrs. Taverly drop the same.

At 69/70 range I was getting around 80 crimsons per hour with a cannon.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

I killed 2000 and my got a crimson charm 77.6% of the kills.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

I killed 2000 and my got a crimson charm 77.6% of the kills.

Closer to the real drop rate than 97%. ;)

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

well idk how much money you have. but if you want TONS of magic exp and charms you can kill giant rock crabs. they drop 10 charms at a time. mostly gold but you'll get several green and crimsons as well. i've gone in with 500 bloods and come out with over 300 charms. expensive. but its a great way to train mage and get charms. (plus there are several safe spots) :thumbsup:

I would just make Dust Devils a goal and train Slayer up to 65. Otherwise I recommend roach soldiers because you can keep the noted ores and sell them for shard money, while the other drops go towards your gold count. \'

Giant Rock Crabs: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Cockroaches: :thumbdown:

Black Demons with protect from melee: :thumbup:

Greaters :thumbup: :thumbup:

And Rock Lobsters if you want to get magic experience and a hole in your pocket.

Waterfeind's drop rate for crims is about 85%. As for greater demons they are a pain to kill unless 127+ combat. Black Demons in the CT do have a better drop rate of Crims, but only slightly better then those in Taverly due to the recent update that was made. AS for whats best i would say get Slayer up to kill Dust Devil's and kill those. Other then that the best would be either Black or Greater Demons.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

ok thanks for the replies everyone, helped a alot. :thumbsup:

Runescape - Currently In-active and a cancelled membership due to a broken computer and a cabbage laptop!

2xBarrowsReward

1600SkillTotalReached|08/05/2010

(Previously 'Darkknightider', wow that was a bad name :p)