Skull and Cowboy's Pixel Shop >Not taking requests<

Skull

Walka.png

Here's the work I've done so far on this walka. Nothing's final and the body is obviously just a rough sketch for now. Any chance you can get me a picture with the helmet at like a side angle or something, I'm not sure what it looks like exactly and the item index picture isn't all that helpful. Hope it's ok looking.

yeah its looking fine. for the helm all you need to do is add wings sticking out the back. its not really in need of a reference. and can he only be holding up one arm with the spear, and the other at his side? and if its not too much trouble, can you make it so his head is kinda bowed down?

Yup. I can change the arm thing really easily, that was just a misunderstanding on my part. Everything else should be easy too.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are gunna be waiting a while if you want a sig from Skull :P

Hey!

Ok, he's probably right :lol:

15cbz0y.jpg

Walka.png

Here's the work I've done so far on this walka. Nothing's final and the body is obviously just a rough sketch for now. Any chance you can get me a picture with the helmet at like a side angle or something, I'm not sure what it looks like exactly and the item index picture isn't all that helpful. Hope it's ok looking.

yeah its looking fine. for the helm all you need to do is add wings sticking out the back. its not really in need of a reference. and can he only be holding up one arm with the spear, and the other at his side? and if its not too much trouble, can you make it so his head is kinda bowed down?

Yup. I can change the arm thing really easily, that was just a misunderstanding on my part. Everything else should be easy too.

aight. ill leave the rest to you then, see how you interpreted the rest of it. if you come across any more problems let me know

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Can I see how mine is?

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Perhaps you should tell people to stop requesting? You took 3 months just to make my sig, imagine how long it will take for a dozen or so more :-#

+1

I suggested that earlier

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Oh, and just to make sure you guys know, I'm not going to do every signature requested

But yeah, I'm not going to be taking any more signature requests for now. I have finals coming up soon too, so I'm probably not going to do much pixeling for a little while. So sorry about that.

15cbz0y.jpg

Walka3.png

Update and intentional double post ftw.

Need to do the helm and spear, didn't do those yet since I'm not positive what they should look like but I'll figure it out.

And the whole background, which I should have done first in retrospect. I'll make a couple layers and throw them together in gimp/GG I think.

15cbz0y.jpg

Was wondering...

If you could put a list of the ones in order you are working on...

and post progress of any...

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

i had originally intended for the spear to be held above his head, but that looks good too ;p

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

hey lego :) id like a SIG please:) something like this:

a fat guy up front with a sad face and tears in his eyes and a guy in the background doing cartwheels, then another guy pointing and laughing at the fat guy saying "Lego is too FAT to CARTWHEEL!!!" thats as specific as i need, ur free to do the rest :)

oh yeah 8-) , <3

:roll:

I hope you're kidding :lol:

gtfocb.png

I think it's some of my best work personally.

bahah i love it,

if you make it more detailed id use it as siggy for life <3:

i might even just use ur sketch haha

edit: i noticed ur pretty busy, maybe we could share the load and ill help you out? we can do collab pixels for everyone (meaning we both work on all the sigs together, not split them up)

could be fun... but i understand it is YOUR shop and i understand if u dont want to share

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

Cowboy, I'm still waiting for that signature you made me last year..When the forums died, I lost my only copy.. :cry: :cry:

If you don't have it any more, that's alright!

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Cowboy, I'm still waiting for that signature you made me last year..When the forums died, I lost my only copy.. :cry: :cry:

hey jim, i dont remember which one was yours :oops: if you tell me what it was ill redo it and make u a better one :)

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

hey lego :) id like a SIG please:) something like this:

a fat guy up front with a sad face and tears in his eyes and a guy in the background doing cartwheels, then another guy pointing and laughing at the fat guy saying "Lego is too FAT to CARTWHEEL!!!" thats as specific as i need, ur free to do the rest :)

oh yeah 8-) , <3

:roll:

I hope you're kidding :lol:

gtfocb.png

I think it's some of my best work personally.

bahah i love it,

if you make it more detailed id use it as siggy for life <3:

i might even just use ur sketch haha

edit: i noticed ur pretty busy, maybe we could share the load and ill help you out? we can do collab pixels for everyone (meaning we both work on all the sigs together, not split them up)

could be fun... but i understand it is YOUR shop and i understand if u dont want to share

Sharing is caring :)

I don't think anyone would be opposed to you helping out and I'm certainly not. I'll pm you about working on it later, I'm kind of busy right now. But collabing would be fun.

15cbz0y.jpg

hey jim, i dont remember which one was yours :oops: if you tell me what it was ill redo it and make u a better one :)

I've got an old picture where the quality was all lost, I needed to resize it to make it fit the Tip.It guidelines.

failresize.jpg

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Not pushing or something, but how far are you with my avatar?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Not pushing or something, but how far are you with my avatar?

Same here with my sig.... I saw one preveiw and that was a long time ago... and i was first to request -.- (Still not pushy)

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

Sorry, last week of school and finals. Tomorrow's my last day so I should get a bit done from then until Sunday, then I'm going camping for a week. After that I have an entire summer of nothing for the most part.

I did your avatar felix, but I don't really like it and I'm not sure if it's exactly what you wanted. The swords don't look great so feel free to tell me if you want it to look different. I really don't care.

[hide=]pirate1.png[/hide]

To be honest I really haven't worked on yours pat. I know you were first, so I'll get to it as soon as possible. I'm a very slow pixeler though, so try to be patient. I'm really not an artist at all, I decided pixeling was cool back when I first joined tif and I've been working my [wagon] off to not totally suck since then. If cb's helping me it should go a lot faster though, since he's an actual artist :lol:

Anyways, just letting you guys know I'm here. Just remember that I want to enjoy my summer too (once it starts) so I'm not going to devote all my time to art.

Thanks for being so patient with me guys.

15cbz0y.jpg

I really like the party hat and swords, a few minutes in paint=

newavatar-1.png?t=1245785263

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]