Jagex gives banned accounts a 2nd chance.

runevault

Hah i tried to get back my mule which i've drop traded, bug abused, rwt'd, macro'd a little by saying "I apologize, I been good. I learned my lesson". Got it back within a day. Gg dudes

Back to cause more trouble for the establishment. :lol:

What?

m_theory11.png

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah i tried to get back my mule which i've drop traded, bug abused, rwt'd, macro'd a little by saying "I apologize, I been good. I learned my lesson". Got it back within a day. Gg dudes

With your attitude you'll be banned again. And with any sense they'd ban the chars accessed from your IP.

Right on brother.

Right on brother.

These are the people who don't deserve their accounts back.

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

So do you have to be a member to post on the RS forums still?
F2P accounts with 12.5 million experience can post as well.

And I think that this is a good thing. Never had a blackmark myself, but people do grow up and change and learn not to act like idiots. At least some of them do.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

More often than not the justice system will be correct.

You're correct for the most part. I was just trying to say that legality isn't always fair, even though it aims to be. For example, weed is illegal while alcohol is legal, while alcohol has been scientifically proven to be the more dangerous of the substances.

It's amazing how conveniently that proves your point for you. It almost makes me wonder if I should believe you or not.

You're correct for the most part. I was just trying to say that legality isn't always fair, even though it aims to be. For example, weed is illegal while alcohol is legal, while alcohol has been scientifically proven to be the more dangerous of the substances.

It's amazing how conveniently that proves your point for you. It almost makes me wonder if I should believe you or not.

Believe it sweetheart.

bn2.png

for two different offenses

bn.png

lol, it's so funny my teeth hurt...

What?

m_theory11.png

Right on brother.

But will anyway because after enough time, the offenses will go away.

Iv got one offense per month that will expire until January, so maybe Ill get it back by mid summer =D>

Right on brother.

But will anyway because after enough time, the offenses will go away.

Iv got one offense per month that will expire until January, so maybe Ill get it back by mid summer =D>

Let me rephrase that. People who act like that are the reason people who REALLY deserve their accounts back don't. There are many people who have rightly gained their accounts back because of this but if it hadn't been for people acting like you, they might not have lost them for so long anyway and Jagex wouldn't have had to made the rules so strict. I hope once you do get your account back you don't throw it away again.

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

Believe it sweetheart.

bn2.png

bn.png

Wooooww.....Jagex staff fail...

Not that I think you're a bad person, but let's me honest that was pretty pathetic as far as appeals go...and they accept it :lol:

I swear to God you were put on this planet to piss me off.

Do you really think that Jagex won't wise up to your 'causing trouble for the establishment'?

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Believe it sweetheart.

Okay honey, I guess that is sufficient evidence (although you didn't prove what your offenses were). It still doesn't really mean anything though, since you've always had the same opportunity to just create a new account and wreak havoc as you do now. You're just making a scene.

Believe it sweetheart.

bn2.png

bn.png

Wooooww.....Jagex staff fail...

Not that I think you're a bad person, but let's me honest that was pretty pathetic as far as appeals go...and they accept it :lol:

haha yea i was just messing around with the new appeal system. didn't think i'd get it back, couldn't hurt to try. still had some money on there too :)

@racheya

you think too highly of jagex

What?

m_theory11.png

you think too highly of jagex

I don't think that they don't have faults or make mistakes, but I think they're definitely brilliant and get underestimated or criticised too harshly.

Yep, and for some supporting evidence, just take a look at the Rants: "Omg Jagex!! You never get anything right!! Once again Jagex fails!" :lol:

i logged onto my old main for the first time in 863 days today.

i felt as if i regained a part of myself lost long ago

what i found:

1206 total level

recovery questions last set september 06

beats noble in theiving, construction, and hunter

100k body runes + mystic mud

some very old friends who had 2k+ total... i have videos of them when they are in the 90's rofl.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

lol the account i recovered because of this should not have been recovered.

Then why and try get it recovered? I wish there was a thread for re-reporting people because I don't give a [cabbage] if you think I'd be a 'wbm' or not, I'd so report some of your [wagon]. :x

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

My main back from 2001 got perm banned in 2004. I got a couple of 99's ( from both RSC time and RS2 time ). Shame, it was a big thing to have a 99 back then... Ill post here again if I get my character back, lol. I doubt ill use it though :P.

goepending.jpg

God_Of_End.png

15th to 99 Firemaking - August 2002 RSC Time.

??th to 99 Woodcutting - 2004 RS2 Time.

Jagex decide beforehand if they're going to accept or decline an appeal.

Reapme could have called them all the names under the sun and they would still have accepted his appeal.

Yeah, I think you're right :thumbup: .

My main back from 2001 got perm banned in 2004. I got a couple of 99's ( from both RSC time and RS2 time ). Shame, it was a big thing to have a 99 back then... Ill post here again if I get my character back, lol. I doubt ill use it though :P.

goepending.jpg

Mine is just like yours, manual perm ban lol. from like 06 haha. i appealed. hopefully :pray: ill get it back, i just want it for the name, i miss my old accaounts name :(. when i got banned its like a piece of my died.

Omg-1.jpg

Pk_i_n_y_o_u.png