Costs of 99.

gorgoroth

Well i've decided to do a bit of investing, trying my luck at the market. If i succeed i should make a 75mil profit, if i fail, ill make about 25mil loss. Anyway, if i succeed i should have about 325mil banked. I might use 75mil of that to buy back the armour i sold so thats going to leave me with 250mil. I am interrested in getting the following buyable 99's:

Crafting. (66)

Smithing. (57)

Herblore. (53)

I am not going to use any SC tools, so i am sure 250mil is not going to be enough. Can anyone give an estimation om how much each skill is going to cost?

Since i want to get 90+ Construction aswell as 90Prayer i am 100% sure that 250mil is not going to be near enough Money. I am back on training melee for a while and i am probably going to get 98atk and def at AZ's giving me another 10mil cash. Were would be a smart place to train from 98 - 99 to make atleast 20mil more? I was thinking of doing Red Dragons since my house is in Brimmy. Any other ideas?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Crafting if done for speed will cost you 40-70m give or take (doing dragonhides). If you are doing it for profit, you can almost break even. Not a lot of people do the emerald rings thing anymore because it's just too slow, but you lose less money.

There is no way to make "Millions fast and easy"...

SO QUIT ASKING ABOUT IT!

im sure herblore is going cost 100mil+ at least, im not sure on the other ones.

or you can do it slow and make another 36mil

herblore is already slow enough, if your seriously going for 99 herblore then you going have to dish out a lot of cash.

bedce0cd19.png

You're 94 ranged. Why not waste 5 to 10m on 99.

Buy 99 farming, and while doing that make a goal that every day you farm you make back the money spent.

Of the skills you have chosen, I chose herblore. It's a great skill, and will give you a good rank, and above all the cape is freaking sweet.

Stellactic.gif

Anyone else?

BTW, I wont be even thinking about getting 99 Farming, it takes wayyy to long.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

Green Dragons Guide

Anyone else?

Farming is so misunderstood. If you have cash to spend farming is very fast. I was level 92 farming on April 18, its now may 15 and i am 98. I could have done it faster but i dident do the math on trees at the start. Magics are way better then yews.

97-98 took me 4 days.

Fools_Taco.png

Anyone else?

Farming is so misunderstood. If you have cash to spend farming is very fast. I was level 92 farming on April 18, its now may 15 and i am 98. I could have done it faster but i dident do the math on trees at the start. Magics are way better then yews.

97-98 took me 4 days.

Thats very nice, gl getting 99 :)

Btw, you should chin to 99 range then get 99 smithing, since will be more useful then the others(you can repair barrows armor cheaper for example).

pinguim0310.png

I won't be chinning, its a waste of money to be honest.

Any idea how much 99smith would cost? Which methods should i use?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

I won't be chinning, its a waste of money to be honest.

Any idea how much 99smith would cost? Which methods should i use?

get tons of sc hammers and make addy plates. very cheap something like 20or 30m

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

Crafting costs about 60m with green d'hide bodies. Halve that when you're using SC needles.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.