Will Nats Rise Now?

Draco_Mage

With this new update that benefits High Alchemy, do you guys suspect that Nature prices will rise? Any predictions to how much?

For those that don't know, the update makes Alching that much easier. You no longer screw-up the spell if you click too soon, it merely stacks them. So now it's a constant clicking method; much like Teleporting.

draco+mage.png

The only problem with this, is it might create more autoers (auto-clickers) Because now they have the chance not to muck up the spell, more people who are simply too lazy to train magic will have a new solution..

And as for your question, if more people high alch = more demand for nature runes = price rises. I'm not too sure as to how much it will rise to.

blogsignature.png

Click my signature for my blog!

The only problem with this, is it might create more autoers (auto-clickers) Because now they have the chance not to muck up the spell, more people who are simply too lazy to train magic will have a new solution..

You bring up an interesting point. What's with the recent updates this year? No more fatal randoms, easier autoing methods ... is Jagex slacking?

draco+mage.png

You bring up an interesting point. What's with the recent updates this year? No more fatal randoms, easier autoing methods ... is Jagex slacking?

I wouldn't say there slacking, just giving us easier ways to do things, which does benefit us. But it's also opening up choices for autoers.

blogsignature.png

Yes, autoers might make a small uprise for this. Let's all shush so they don't hear! :-#

I haven't heard of this, I will SO take advantage. Nats are probably gonna go sky high. Stock up now.

PM me for fitocracy invite

What does this new update do? so i don't have to time my alchs without screwing up? sounds awesome, i bet nets will go up with atleast a hundred coins :thumbdown:

...i better stock up while i can! :twisted: :twisted:

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

And as for your question, if more people high alch = more demand for nature runes = price rises. I'm not too sure as to how much it will rise to.

Open your blind eye. Bots don't screw up, they are efficient and unbound by energy constraints. If you think they are as simple and straight forward as a mouse recorder then you are dead wrong.

And no, this update will barely change the price of the nature rune, unless it is merchanters trying to trick everyone by saying stuff like that, just to sell you their huge hoards of natures. This does not change demand or supply, its now just a little bit easier to alchemy.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

I don't think that the price of natures will go up very much because the update doesn't make alching faster or anything, it just makes it slightly easier to time. Which is not that much of an improvement, it is convenient at best.

goro_fujita.png

Open your blind eye. Bots don't screw up, they are efficient and unbound by energy constraints. If you think they are as simple and straight forward as a mouse recorder then you are dead wrong.

And no, this update will barely change the price of the nature rune, unless it is merchanters trying to trick everyone by saying stuff like that, just to sell you their huge hoards of natures. This does not change demand or supply, its now just a little bit easier to alchemy.

Just like you've said.., a bit easier to high alch, which will encourage more people to high alch. Plus the fact, if bots where as good as you made them out to be, they wouldn't log out every few minutes would they?

blogsignature.png

Just like you've said.., a bit easier to high alch, which will encourage more people to high alch. Plus the fact, if bots where as good as you made them out to be, they wouldn't log out every few minutes would they?

I belive this is to prevent jagex from looking at their login time and seeing 588921954 hours of continuous play.... just a thought.

goro_fujita.png

I belive this is to prevent jagex from looking at their login time and seeing 588921954 hours of continuous play.... just a thought.

This is probably the case most of the time, but in some cases, the auto program loses track of what it was doing, for an example: Say an auto program was picking flax, then on the way to spin it, the door shut (the building where you need to go to spin flax ect..) The auto program would log out due to it not knowing what to do.

blogsignature.png

You get auto-logged after 6 hours of continuous play.

This is probably the case most of the time, but in some cases, the auto program loses track of what it was doing, for an example: Say an auto program was picking flax, then on the way to spin it, the door shut (the building where you need to go to spin flax ect..) The auto program would log out due to it not knowing what to do.

Most have no trouble opening doors, and if they do they'll go to a highly populated world so they don't have a problem with this. Alching consists of standing in a single spot so this doesn't even matter. Whenever I see bots they usually stay logged in for hours, not minutes, unless they are poorly made which usually isn't the case.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

The two most popular ways of macroing don't lose track when they log out. But as of right now theres two communities, both with different beliefs on how to stay unbanned. One of them believe that logging out a couple times reduces ban rates.

And its not hard to find the bots, go onto any F2P world at draynor willows and if you can't see them then maybe you should reevaluate your belief on what constitutes as a bot.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada