70 prayer vs. 64 summon?**New Question**

skylor12344

is it just me or does at 70 prayer it seem to drop alot faster than at 60 and below?

higher level prayer's drain your prayer level faster. try using the 5-10-15% range prayers, you'll notice the difference quickly.

or maybe you're wearing other armor that doesn't give a good boost to your prayer.

xxquinnxx1.png

xxquinnxx1.png

is it just me or does at 70 prayer it seem to drop alot faster than at 60 and below?

higher level prayer's drain your prayer level faster. try using the 5-10-15% range prayers, you'll notice the difference quickly.

or maybe you're wearing other armor that doesn't give a good boost to your prayer.

hmm k probably i only have a +19 prayer bonus and im using peity right now to train with my def.

one more question:

how long would it take me to get to 75 fm from my current lvl?

from what i can tell every 5 levels you get it is as if you got the xp form the previous 10 lvls. at least that is what it seems liek to me. i may be completely wrong about that so. think of it not as time spent doing something you have to do but time spent doing some thing that maybe in the future there will be a log there to use lol - wait that is mages. really fm is a pointless skill unless you go for 92

for the very fancy adze

but if you really wanted 75 fm it shouldn't take you very long unless you do like willow or something like that lol

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

from what i can tell every 5 levels you get it is as if you got the xp form the previous 10 lvls. at least that is what it seems liek to me. i may be completely wrong about that so. think of it not as time spent doing something you have to do but time spent doing some thing that maybe in the future there will be a log there to use lol - wait that is mages. really fm is a pointless skill unless you go for 92

for the very fancy adze

but if you really wanted 75 fm it shouldn't take you very long unless you do like willow or something like that lol

~~~legoman187~~~

75 fm is so i can complete my seers diary(hard) to get the ee ^^ and i am planning on later once i get more money(spent most of it on 70 prayer) to get 92 for the adaze because i had it on my other account but it's currently locked.

thats 6,803 maple logs(all i can afford at the moment) to 75 so about 7 hours to 75 maybe?