my holiday pics of nova scotia :)

frogmite

ok this one one of the first pics i took, a sunset on about the 3rd day.

sunset15xy.png

one of my fav. pics the light was amazing.

tree1lp.png

spash caught with a point and shoot = l33t c4m3r4 sk1!!'s

spash2na.png

an extremely sweet dog belonging to one of the family i was staying with, had great time playing with her and taking her photo ownage dog ;D

putney5dg.png

[bleep]ing wierd sunset here, filled the whole sky was absolutly amazing.

sunset29vj.png

fav pic :))) i love the way it turned out, reflects the amazing scenery and mystery perfectly :D

scenery6it.png

one of the many small paths out on the smaller islands, i just the way this one felt especially and how amazingly crafted it looks :P

path6iq.jpg

another of my fav. sunsets i love the way the clouds reflect the light ;p

sunset31iv.png

those are just a select few and my fav pics of the trip none of them even come close to reflecting the sheer beauty of the place, but they do give some idea of what an amazing 3 weeks i just had :))

i may post some more pics later ;)

tipitsigkk0.jpg

that is one damn nice looking place. *looks up nova scotia on google because i have no idea where it is :lol: * ... canada??? well that ruins that... :lol: just kidding. a little to cold for me though.

it gets the gulf stream not cold at all, i got sunburnt a couple of times there even :)

tipitsigkk0.jpg

that is one damn nice looking place. *looks up nova scotia on google because i have no idea where it is :lol: * ... canada??? well that ruins that... :lol: just kidding. a little to cold for me though.

it gets the gulf stream not cold at all, i got sunburnt a couple of times there even :)

well thats good, what about humidty there? and does it have a short summer and long winter or is it kinda just normal? anyways i looked at it on google earth, only one big city there. im still trying to decide where to move to once i get out of college, and it looks pretty nice there. could work in the city and go out into the coutnry (about 5 miles away) on the weekends. that would be great.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Lol Nunavut. Funny. I would sooo HATE to live there with the eskimos. Lol.

But yeah, those pics are amazing. You're a freaking photographer man, can I bring you along on my vacations so you can take my pics? Lol.

As for Nova Scotia being cold, I'm sure it is, just not in the dead middle of the summer lol. But I think it would be cool to live out there, I would move there when I'm older, but its amazingly boring lol. So...dead compared to Toronto. :wink:

signaturecj5.jpg

But yeah, those pics are amazing. You're a freaking photographer man, can I bring you along on my vacations so you can take my pics? Lol.

As for Nova Scotia being cold, I'm sure it is, just not in the dead middle of the summer lol. But I think it would be cool to live out there, I would move there when I'm older, but its amazingly boring lol. So...dead compared to Toronto. :wink:

thanks :D and its not cold at all really except for the water ud get hyperthermia after like 20 mins going in there ;SS

tipitsigkk0.jpg

Yeah nice photos you've taken there.

The sunset ones would make good wallpapers. You should post them in higher res. :)

there huge if i do, il host them on rapid share and post links for the sunsets if u want, i have the last one as my wallpaper atm ;D

i use a canon digital ixus 700;

http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/photograph ... 941/prices

tipitsigkk0.jpg

Pffffft Toronto... Montreal is where its at 8)

hiccup.png

^ Lol. I've been to Montreal a few times...that little cramped island is where it's at? Well where exactly is "it"...in someone's garage or what? Lol.

But seriously, Montreal is alright. I just like Olympic Stadium, thats all. The view from the highway over water to Olympic Stadium is cool. Other than that, Quebec has stripjoint signs everywhere...why is that? :lol:

signaturecj5.jpg

Or you could edit them to 1024*768 or/and 1280*1024 or as close as they would go & upload to imageshack and post the thumbnail here. :D

or just upload them full size and post the link :P

sig2ho7.jpg

Or you could edit them to 1024*768 or/and 1280*1024 or as close as they would go & upload to imageshack and post the thumbnail here. :D

or just upload them full size and post the link :P

imagshack wont take em there too big il do rapid share in a sec ;p

tipitsigkk0.jpg