Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

TBM, can you link me to your metal dragon slaying guide? I need to slay some metal dragons.

I hate to break this to you, but that guide is outdated by several years. But ah well, here is the link:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/51972-the-steel-dragon-guide-outdated/page__view__findpost__p__4864167__hl__steel+dragon+guide__fromsearch__1

But like I said the guide is outdated, you're a lot better off looking up something that's not so outdated.

TBM, can you link me to your metal dragon slaying guide? I need to slay some metal dragons.

I hate to break this to you, but that guide is outdated by several years. But ah well, here is the link:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/51972-the-steel-dragon-guide-outdated/page__view__findpost__p__4864167__hl__steel+dragon+guide__fromsearch__1

But like I said the guide is outdated, you're a lot better off looking up something that's not so outdated.

Oh cool, thanks man.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Oh. Also, apparently we were the only school in the state to go to school yesterday. All because of a fubar in the higher ups when they were making the 2011-2012 schedule.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Not sure. Most likely not. Maybe it'll nullify that snow day we got back in November.

Wishful thinking, though.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Nope. They're immediately added to the summer vacation.

I forgot about the existence of snow days because there is barely a dusting of snow on the ground at the moment and it could near 40 degrees later this week. That'll feel tropical, until we hit the yearly deep-freeze that always comes mid or late January. One year, that deep freeze spawned a couple snow days that screwed up the finals schedule, very naice.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

I have to write about my favorite emotion. Oh boy.

Oh, that's cute.

So far, I don't think this is quite accomplishing what I was going for. Also, it's going to take me way too long. :3

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off