Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

okay so yeah i'm pretty sure it's just what goon posted, that's what i'm pretty much finding as an answer. my question, why is there such a difference between the graph of -2x^3/5 and -2x^4/5? they're different, yet similar...

-2x^3/5 looks kinda like this:

-2 * ( 5√x)3

Wheras the other is:

-2 * ( 5√x)4

(That's a fifth root.)

You're raising it to a different power, and the graphs of different roots differ slightly. This is especially true with 3 and 4, since 3's odd and 4's even.

It's funny. In high school I could have figured this all out, but as soon as you get to college and finish all of your required math courses you forget everything. EVERYTHING. WHAT THE [bleep] IS A FIFTH FRUIT?

College? Our math requirements in high school were only 2 years (I took all 4). I tried asking someone to do some basic derivations during my senior year to test them.. They had no [bleep]ing clue.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

She makes me feel guilty for choosing a college close to home without saying anything. I feel like she'll be mad that I'm home this weekend and she won't want me around. If not seeing her boyfriend is killing her, than she needs to save her own life, even if it means ending the relationship. She won't. He's happy. She hasn't had to adjust to half of what he has. She still lives in the same place, has the same job, can do most of the things she could before. He's in a whole new world and he's FINE.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

She makes me feel guilty for choosing a college close to home without saying anything. I feel like she'll be mad that I'm home this weekend and she won't want me around. If not seeing her boyfriend is killing her, than she needs to save her own life, even if it means ending the relationship. She won't. He's happy. She hasn't had to adjust to half of what he has. She still lives in the same place, has the same job, can do most of the things she could before. He's in a whole new world and he's FINE.

So she stayed home, went to a local college or whatever, and THE BOYFRIEND went somewhere like 2-3 hours away?

I've missed something.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

I am Monk's [bleep]

And now it's everyone acting like they can't trust me with anything because I haven't been in their situations. Do they have any clue how isolated I feel just because they act like I'm unrelatable? I'm not slow. I'm not going to harm anything if anyone opens up to me. But nobody needs me, and if nobody feels comfortable opening up to me who am I supposed to open up to? Nobody, I'm supposed to keep everything inside. If I had someone to help me rebuild my self confidence, I'd be able to go out and meet more people. But when my strongest relationships feel weak and I don't feel like myself, I don't think it's a good time to go seek new things. I don't feel like I have anyone to tell me what I'm doing is stupid. I don't have anyone keeping track of where I am generally or what I'm doing. I don't feel like myself, and I don't feel like I can fix it.

VR48f.jpg

img

@monk she's at home working. Her daily life hasn't changed except for his absence (and mine, which is irrelevant to her.) That's not even the issue right now, that's just one of them. The issue is with myself.

VR48f.jpg

img

First off she'll post again in about 30 minutes - 1 hour.

Secondly sooner or later she'll come back more then she does now because her boyfriend isn't with her 24/7.

How long that it will be no one knows.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

And now it's everyone acting like they can't trust me with anything because I haven't been in their situations. Do they have any clue how isolated I feel just because they act like I'm unrelatable? I'm not slow. I'm not going to harm anything if anyone opens up to me. But nobody needs me, and if nobody feels comfortable opening up to me who am I supposed to open up to? Nobody, I'm supposed to keep everything inside. If I had someone to help me rebuild my self confidence, I'd be able to go out and meet more people. But when my strongest relationships feel weak and I don't feel like myself, I don't think it's a good time to go seek new things. I don't feel like I have anyone to tell me what I'm doing is stupid. I don't have anyone keeping track of where I am generally or what I'm doing. I don't feel like myself, and I don't feel like I can fix it.

I'm not your strongest best friend?

-runs off and cries in a corner-

Also, if it comes down to it, you can open up in this thread.

Not that that's the best idea, but still.

How many notifications was it?

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

I am Monk's [bleep]