Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Y so Daxbro?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I need to shave my legs, aaaugh I want the hair I shave to cease to grow

Exactly how I feel about all the hair on my body.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Ima clear out. See you guys tomorrow probably.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

might as well check em -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

results for this post will vary depending on what size screen and/or browser window you have open

That Lord of the Rings Trilogy...

I guess I'll start reading the books for the third time. Finished the last movie just now. Hands down best movies of all time.

It's been years since I saw any of the movies except the third one which I own and watch a lot.

But I will see the first two movies when the hobbit is closer to theaters, long wait I know.

l3dnx.jpg

40,000th thread post.

11/11/10

At 12:22 am.

The ultimate dub get.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'll be listening to the LOTR soundtracks non-stop for a few weeks.

In other news, packing up my TV and 360, as well as my speakers. I keep the boxes for everything so that I can easily transport them when needed (even the styrofoam and plastic bags with the black twisties).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought of that.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang