Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I remember watching Spirited Away. It made so little sense I stopped.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

She took LSD and was hallucinating. I don't think they showed the LSD part though, they subtly hinted at it.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

That's retarded.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

She took LSD and was hallucinating. I don't think they showed the LSD part though, they subtly hinted at it.

Then what was Howl's Moving Castle? Bad meth?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

We all know Howl lured the protagonist and gave her something. Something was off about that guy and she clearly had daddy issues.

rc1tzc.png

Then what was Howl's Moving Castle? Bad meth?

I thought it was just a bad movie.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Lol. I was checking your profile to see if Killer said something. Idk what's happening with him.

Someone PM if they know?

rc1tzc.png

Lol. I was checking your profile to see if Killer said something. Idk what's happening with him.

Someone PM if they know?

This and I was returning the profile view from you peeking at my profile. lol

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Heh, I have all those bands on my iTunes.

The first 8 in the top bands section.

I've got 6/8. My post rock library has really grown over the years, though.

One of the best post rock bands I've ever listened to (so I'm surprised they aren't on that last.fm list) has got to be Hammock. They do a lot more droning guitar than anything, which I love.

http://hammockmusic.com/music

10 full albums of post rock there for ya.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

If this internet doesn't get a lot faster really soon I think I'm going to start putting my boot through people's laptops.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Tripsis is the Crimson Maiden, not Iron.

2pzzjb9.jpg